PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano favored women pals for jobs: lawsuit

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 10:40 AM
What a surprise.

A veteran US law-enforcement official has filed a blockbuster discrimination lawsuit against Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, charging she pushed him aside to make way for a less-qualified woman who’s “enjoyed a long-standing relationship” with the anti-terror chief.

That woman, Dora Schriro, identifed in court papers and first reported by blogger Debbie Schlussel,was later appointed by Mayor Bloomberg as commissioner of the city Department of Correction, a post she still holds.

The court papers also allege that Suzanne Barr, Napolitano’s chief of staff at Immigration and Customs Enforcement, has engaged in “numerous” acts of “sexually offensive behavior” intended to “humiliate and intimidate male employees.

Barr’s alleged acts include calling one man “in his hotel room and screaming at him that she wanted his ‘c--k in the back of [her] throat.’ ”

The suit was filed by James T. Hayes Jr., special agent in charge of New York City investigations for Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Hayes, who began his career with the feds as a border patrol agent in 1995, formerly served as director of ICE Detention and Removal Operations in Washington, DC, where he oversaw about 8,500 workers and a $2.5 billion budget.

But Hayes says he was demoted following President Obama’s election and the appointment of Napolitano, a former Arizona governor, to head the Department of Homeland Security.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/homeland_homegirls_Se5i5dCvDQc84CE9rSpvBM?utm_medi um=rss&utm_content=National

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 10:41 AM
And then this article...

Janet Napolitano-run Homeland Security treated male staffers like lapdogsLooks like the Department of Homeland Security could be renamed the Department of Hyper Sexuality.

A blistering federal discrimination suit accuses agency honcho Janet Napolitano of turning the department into a female-run “frat house” where male staffers were banished to the bathrooms and routinely humiliated.

James Hayes Jr., who now is New York’s top Homeland Security cop, claims Napolitano filled top spots in Washington, D.C., with two of her gal pals who were bent on tormenting male employees.

The suit identified them as Dora Schriro, who is now running the city Department of Correction, and Suzanne Barr, the chief of staff for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Soon after Schriro and Barr were hired in January 2009, male staffers were treated like lapdogs, Hayes claims.

Barr “moved the entire contents of the offices of three employees, including name plates, computers and telephones, to the men’s bathroom at ICE headquarters,” the suit says.

Barr also stole a male staffer’s BlackBerry and fired off a message to his female supervisor indicating that he “had a crush on [her] and fantasized about her,” Hayes claims.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/janet-napolitano-run-homeland-security-treated-male-staffers-lapdogs-federal-discrimination-lawsuit-charges-article-1.1133207

Thunderknuckles
08-10-2012, 11:19 AM
I am going to stay neutral on this one until it progresses a bit more. I'm always a little suspicious of alleged sexual discrimination. It's an easy excuse for your own shortcomings.

However, I can't wait to hear more about this Suzanne Bar person. She seems like a real treat.
"Barr’s alleged acts include calling one man “in his hotel room and screaming at him that she wanted his ‘c--k in the back of [her] throat.’ ”
Just in case the fellas are wondering, here she is:

So, would you let her?
:coffee:

Neo
08-10-2012, 02:19 PM
2 questions:

1. What she look like below the neckline? :hubba:

2. Is the other gal involled or no? :hithere:

aboutime
08-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Can anyone here, Honestly admit they have never had any inkling, or tiny thoughts about Napolitano's preferences?

Of course. Most of us know, based on who decided to place Napolitano in the position of Homeland Security, what kind of background, and lifestyle this person follows.
Who among us isn't suspicious about her preferences when it comes to Gender?
Napolitano would probably make an Ideal candidate for World Wide Wrestling Championships, and I don't mean the female side.

That person has, without any doubt. More Testosterone running within her body than 10 Obama Look-alikes.

As for the question about appearances that are possible below the Neckline, or Belt.
Napolitano could probably sing OLD MAN RIVER, and put every Male Baritone singer to shame.
Homeland security for the Secretary probably requires the following protective clothing...3843

Neo
08-10-2012, 02:42 PM
I was referring to the blond who likes to give Lewinskys, and the other broad, NOT Napi. I lived thru 1 1 /2 terms with her as Governor. She about ruined this state, I have no idea how she managed to get elected twice.

aboutime
08-10-2012, 02:45 PM
I was referring to the blond who likes to give Lewinskys, and the other broad, NOT Napi. I lived thru 1 1 /2 terms with her as Governor. She about ruined this state, I have no idea how she managed to get elected twice.

I know who you were talking about. Napi reminded me of an old navy, or military expression you could consider with your question about how she managed to get elected twice, and then get the position with Obama.

Ever heard this: "It ain't who you know, but who you blow?"

Think that might nail it down, bluntly perhaps, but more than a Lewinsky.