PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 84, raped; husband, 93, savagely beaten inside home

jimnyc
08-10-2012, 12:24 PM
How sick must one be? It's bad enough to be a criminal. Then it's bad enough to break into a home. Then you prove you are scum by assaulting a man in his 90's, and then rape a woman in her 80's? That's sick!

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

An elderly couple is recovering Tuesday after they were brutally beaten inside their south Kansas City home.

The woman was also raped, according to a police report.

Tony L. Putman, 18, of Kansas City was charged with six felonies Tuesday afternoon. The charges include one count of rape and two counts of robbery.

The couple's ordeal began about 1:30 p.m. Monday when a man broke into their home near 73rd Street and Campbell Avenue. Entry was gained through a basement window, which was broken.

The 93-year-old man was home alone when the suspect began to ransack the house and attacked him, police said.

Putman hit the man in the face and bound him with belts, according to court documents.

In the meantime, the man's 84-year-old wife came home. She had been at the bank where she had gotten $400.

Police said the woman came into the house and heard her husband moaning.

"She went upstairs to check on him and she met his attacker," according to court documents. "He bound her hands and demanded money. She gave him $5."

After forcing the woman upstairs, the man took $400 from her she had just received from the bank. He then raped her, according to court documents. Putman allegedly also stole jewelry from the home.

After the 93-year-old man broke free, he discovered his wife crumpled in a heap on the floor.

"You see all that stuff in the news and then the next thing you know it happens to your family," said Chris Garcia, who is married to the couple's daughter. "It's just a horrible thing that someone would do something like that to two elderly people."

http://www.wsmv.com/story/19156283/woman-84-raped-husband-94-savagely-beaten-inside-home

Anton Chigurh
08-10-2012, 12:27 PM
savagely beatenIs there another kind?

Thunderknuckles
08-10-2012, 12:35 PM
"Tony L. Putman, 18, of Kansas City"

Only 18 and this is the best you have to offer society: Raping and thieving the weak.
You sir, are a vile cancer and a plague on humanity. You should be ashamed but that is a virtue only felt by human beings.

Voted4Reagan
08-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Life...No Parole...in Prison... as an identified SEX OFFENDER that raped an 84yo woman?

He should plead FOR THE DEATH PENALTY!!

he's as good as dead already... The little Terrorist..

gabosaurus
08-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I totally agree. Some people are beyond sick.
There are way too many people who believe rape is about sex. This is one of those cases that prove that rape is about power. There are some perverse people who want to inflict as much torture and humiliation on their victims as they can.

I think the death penalty is too good for this person. I think he should be placed in the general population, where rapists are the lowest rung of humanity.
The reason I point this out is because of I case I read about when I was in college. A man whose wife and daughter who were raped and killed asked that the perpetrator get life in prison instead of the death penalty. The judge in the case granted his request.
The perpetrator was raped and beaten several times while in prison before dying of internal bleeding.

Voted4Reagan
08-10-2012, 07:32 PM
I totally agree. Some people are beyond sick.
There are way too many people who believe rape is about sex. This is one of those cases that prove that rape is about power. There are some perverse people who want to inflict as much torture and humiliation on their victims as they can.

I think the death penalty is too good for this person. I think he should be placed in the general population, where rapists are the lowest rung of humanity.
The reason I point this out is because of I case I read about when I was in college. A man whose wife and daughter who were raped and killed asked that the perpetrator get life in prison instead of the death penalty. The judge in the case granted his request.
The perpetrator was raped and beaten several times while in prison before dying of internal bleeding.

I think the prospect of the Death Penalty is more terrifying to an 18yo....

And to allow him to be raped and beaten in his cell or in general population makes those that would allow it little better then him...

it is not for the inmates to judge him or for us to allow it... Better he be put to death and keep the cell space free...

grannyhawkins
08-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I think we should let Bwarney Fwank make his anus look like an fire ant mound.

Neo
08-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I think the prospect of the Death Penalty is more terrifying to an 18yo....

And to allow him to be raped and beaten in his cell or in general population makes those that would allow it little better then him...

it is not for the inmates to judge him or for us to allow it... Better he be put to death and keep the cell space free...

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with Gabby,(for once at least, as in this case) I don't have much sympathy 4 scum, and that would be fitting, very fitting. Justice by his "peers", so to speak. It's down-right Biblical, the whole "eye 4 an eye" thingy. THAT would scare the hell out of the little douche bag punk, not some silly ole' "Death Penalty". They get 3 hots and a cot 4ever while they appeal, appeal, appeal, and then appeal some more.

All the while being pampered with cable t.v., movies, books, magazines, all the while being protected from the TRUE jury of his peers, every bit as despicable as him.