PDA

View Full Version : An Obama "Golden Oldie"

taft2012
08-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Who remembers Henrietta Hughes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ib8SxdQIvk

http://bobmccarty.com/2009/02/12/documents-shed-new-light-on-homeless-henrietta/

There was something strange about President Barack Obama’s town hall gathering in Fort Myers, Fla., Tuesday. No, it wasn’t the tear-jerker media moment “44″ had with Henrietta C. Hughes. Instead, it was three documents I found the next day in the Lee County, Fla., Court Clerk’s online database that appear to shed new light on the plight of the 61-year-old woman who told the president that she and her son, Corey, had been homeless for more than a year, did not have jobs and were in need of “more than a vehicle to live in.”

The documents I found are listed below:
■On Oct. 29, 2001, Henrietta C. Hughes and her son, Corey L. Hughes, took on a $124,400 mortgage;
■On Oct. 16, 2003, Henrietta C. Hughes and her son, Corey L. Hughes, paid off that mortgage as evidenced by the filing of a satisfaction document; and
■On Aug. 9, 2006, Henrietta C. Hughes filed a Quit Claim Deed that effectively turned over all rights to the paid-off an adjacent piece of property listed in the documents above to her son, Corey L. Hughes.

Though it’s possible that more than one person in the Fort Myers area goes by the name, Henrietta C. Hughes, and lives with her son, I think I’m on target for two reasons:
■I contacted Gabriella Souza, a staff writer with The News-Press in Fort Myers, and she replied via e-mail, stating, “Yes, her middle name does begin with a ‘C’”; and
■Every listing for “Henrietta Hughes” in the Lee County (Fla.) online database includes “C” as the middle initial.

Regardless of whether the woman listed in the documents highlighted above is the same person who spoke to President Obama, a quick review of those documents makes me wonder how any two people can possess the wherewithal to pay off a six-figure mortgage in less than two years and then, inexplicably, find themselves destitute just a few short years later.

aboutime
08-10-2012, 09:51 PM
How about SIXTY-FIVE Golden Oldies?

http://youtu.be/kg9m1F8B2_c

Neo
08-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Elementaty my dear Watson, it's a totally fabricated story planted to illustrate yet another lie about the GOP and Romney. Nothing more, nothing less.

jimnyc
08-11-2012, 08:17 AM
How about SIXTY-FIVE Golden Oldies?

I'm watching this as I type and am up to about number 7 and am pissed already. His repetitive promises about transparency and allowing the public to be involved in everything, and for days, and for having everything online... I REALLY wish there was a way to have a 12 minute commercial, nationwide, 10x per day. Everyone needs to be reminded of the crap he spewed when running for the presidency. I know they all lie when campaigning, and I expect a handful of things to be forgotten once sworn in - but a lie about transparency repeated for months and months and months - something that he could very easily have achieved if he wanted to, is something that should not be forgotten. This is such a major lie that he completely ignored from day one in office. Out of all the administrations I have witnessed in my lifetime, this one has done more things behind closed doors, by far, than any other before.

Voted4Reagan
08-11-2012, 09:33 AM
I'm watching this as I type and am up to about number 7 and am pissed already. His repetitive promises about transparency and allowing the public to be involved in everything, and for days, and for having everything online... I REALLY wish there was a way to have a 12 minute commercial, nationwide, 10x per day. Everyone needs to be reminded of the crap he spewed when running for the presidency. I know they all lie when campaigning, and I expect a handful of things to be forgotten once sworn in - but a lie about transparency repeated for months and months and months - something that he could very easily have achieved if he wanted to, is something that should not be forgotten. This is such a major lie that he completely ignored from day one in office. Out of all the administrations I have witnessed in my lifetime, this one has done more things behind closed doors, by far, than any other before.

Carter was almost as bad... but unlike Obama...President Peanut proudly served in the Navy, Was an excellent Father, deeply spiritual and was a generally honest guy. Not a great president... but a nice guy...

Plus...Watching the Antics of Billy and Ms. Lillian was a Hoot!

I'll give Carter that much

aboutime
08-11-2012, 04:00 PM

This is why WE ALL NEED to come together, and find it within ourselves to STOP Obama from fooling, and tricking those Millions of Americans he fooled the first time with those LIES.

God have mercy for all of us if Obama happens to win again.
Four more years of this Useless Liar will all but destroy whatever is left of America.