PDA

View Full Version : Is Paul Ryan To Be VP?

Kathianne
08-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Tomorrow between 8:45 and 9:00 am, we'll know. Seems lots of reports that Ryan will be it. I thought it would be Portman, but I'll be very happy if it's Ryan.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/romney-prepares-pick-ryan_649722.html

Romney Prepares to Pick Ryan 10:52 PM, Aug 10, 2012 • By STEPHEN F. HAYES (http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/stephen-f.-hayes) and WILLIAM KRISTOL (http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/william-kristol)

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mitt-romney-announce-vice-presidential-running-mate-virginia/story?id=16983499

Mitt Romney to Announce Vice Presidential Running Mate Today in Virginia; Signs Point to Paul Ryan

Neo
08-11-2012, 12:34 AM
Yeah, that's what I hear too. I was thinking Portman because of the history involved with no GOP win sans O-HI-O :bye1: , OR Pawlenty, who is a 2 time Governor of a Blue state, who balanced his budgets and was quite popular despite being a Pub, albeit not exactly a conservative.

Ryan makes some sense I guess. Should please the pro lifers (Pawlenty was 4 choice), he's a budget wonk, much lke Portman but with some pizzazz! Young family man, devout Catholic, probably squeaky clean, so I guess the Democrat Dirty Tricks Team is meeting as we speak..err..type.

Overall good, solid choice.

red states rule
08-11-2012, 07:27 AM
It is official - Romeny/Ryan 2012

Right now I am watching the liberals toss out the usual lame Tea Party insults and NOT ONE is answering any questions on how Obama will respond to Ryan's budget (I am watching CSPAN) They. like Gabby, toss out their insult and hang up

It is clear Obama will have to get away from murder charges and income taxes and respond how he will reduce the debt, cut REAL spending, reform entitlements, and actually talk about the issues and stop with the nonsense

I am looking forward to watching Ryan mop the floor with Biden; and watching Mitt educate Obama in Economics 101

I am sure libs like Gabby hate the idea of having the election center on these issues and not "free" birth control for every women in America and abortion on demand

BTW when was the last time you went to the gas station? Notice how gas prices have gone up about 30 cents per gallon in the last month? Again, another issue Obama does NOT want top discuss

Finally, the laugh of the morning has been when libs and "reporters" are talking about how Ryan does not haVe the needed experience for the job. I do not recall these same folks asking the same question about Obama 4 years ago

aboutime
08-11-2012, 04:20 PM
It is official - Romeny/Ryan 2012

Right now I am watching the liberals toss out the usual lame Tea Party insults and NOT ONE is answering any questions on how Obama will respond to Ryan's budget (I am watching CSPAN) They. like Gabby, toss out their insult and hang up

It is clear Obama will have to get away from murder charges and income taxes and respond how he will reduce the debt, cut REAL spending, reform entitlements, and actually talk about the issues and stop with the nonsense

I am looking forward to watching Ryan mop the floor with Biden; and watching Mitt educate Obama in Economics 101

I am sure libs like Gabby hate the idea of having the election center on these issues and not "free" birth control for every women in America and abortion on demand

BTW when was the last time you went to the gas station? Notice how gas prices have gone up about 30 cents per gallon in the last month? Again, another issue Obama does NOT want top discuss

Finally, the laugh of the morning has been when libs and "reporters" are talking about how Ryan does not haVe the needed experience for the job. I do not recall these same folks asking the same question about Obama 4 years ago

This announcement about Ryan being the pick is nothing more than more excuses for the Libs to use, in order to avoid discussing Obama failures, or his inability to eliminate the growing number of Unemployed Americans. Nor will it help, when it comes to liberals talking about the Economy.
Any excuse, other than actually talking about FACTS is fine with the Terminally Uninformed, Liberal, Democrat, Progressive Tree hugging, dumpster diving, kool-aid swimming Obama fans.