PDA

View Full Version : Judge to Pregnant Man I Don't Believe You're REALLY a Guy ... Dude

jimnyc
08-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Sick, twisted & hilarious! Born a woman, and giving birth 3 times, I'm sorry but you're a woman. She did this crap all for attention and has been in and out of TV shows/news making money ever since.

An Arizona judge isn't convinced the Pregnant Man's marriage should be recognized in the Grand Canyon state ... because both man and wife have vaginas ... which might equate to same sex marriage ... which isn't legal in AZ.

The dispute is the latest speed bump in Thomas Beatie's divorce proceedings from wife Nancy ... who Thomas married in Hawaii back in 2003. The two represented themselves as a heterosexual couple because Thomas, a transgender man who was born a woman, had a state authorized change of sex before the wedding. Thomas says he has state-sanctioned legal docs to prove it.

But an AZ judge is calling the whole system into question ... refusing to preside over the divorce until he is convinced that the two were legitimately married in the first place.

In the docs, the judge points to Beatie's womb ... and notes that Thomas gave birth to the couple's three children during the marriage.

The judge then argues that he can find NO legal authority that defines a man as someone who has the ability to give birth to a child.

Therefore, the judge claims, it's possible Beatie's marriage was NOT LEGAL from the start ... and he has no authority to grant the couple a divorce.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/11/pregnant-man-thomas-beatie-divorce-gay-marriage-arizona-hawaii/

Noir
08-11-2012, 09:16 AM
The confusion appears to be borne of the misunderstanding between gender and sex.

Sex is biological, gender is social. Man and woman relates to biological sex, the woman in the OP is described as transgender, assuming that is not a mistake, then they are indeed two women.

Voted4Reagan
08-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Sick, twisted & hilarious! Born a woman, and giving birth 3 times, I'm sorry but you're a woman. She did this crap all for attention and has been in and out of TV shows/news making money ever since.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/11/pregnant-man-thomas-beatie-divorce-gay-marriage-arizona-hawaii/

you cant make this crap up folks!

Shadow
08-11-2012, 09:35 AM

Totally for the publicity...all of it. Another wacko that gives the gay community a bad name. I feel sorry for the kids living in this environment. They are probably going to need therapy down the road.

Little-Acorn
08-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Strangest thing about this whole situation is that there is actually someone who believes that taking a woman, stitching a dick onto her, and giving her a few shots, makes her a MAN.

As has been pointed out elsewhere, the children she has had since, might hold a different opinion... to put it mildly.

If you put a Ford nameplate on a Chevy, and put in different transmission fluid, does that make it a Ford?

Dilloduck
08-11-2012, 10:29 AM
One must remember--it's not what you are that matters--it's what you feel like you are.

Noir
08-11-2012, 10:34 AM
One must remember--it's not what you are that matters--it's what you feel like you are.

^This is gender, not sex.

KarlMarx
08-11-2012, 10:42 AM

So, if you feel you are fat even if you're 75 pounds and look like a survivor of the Auschwitz death camp, you are too fat. That condition is called anorexia.

If you feels like you don't have a drinking problem even though you've lost their job, had to serve jail time for DWI, you don't have a drinking problem.

Little-Acorn
08-11-2012, 10:49 AM
So, if you feel you are fat even if you're 75 pounds and look like a survivor of the Auschwitz death camp, you are too fat. That condition is called anorexia.

It's also called "being exceedingly stupid".

Agreeing with it, is called the same thing.

aboutime
08-11-2012, 02:18 PM

Simple remedy for the judge to ponder. If this WHATEVER he/she claims to be now is true. Let her/him go to a NASCAR race, get in line, and stand up to take a quick piss without Sitting down.
That will be the MANLY thing to do.

Noir
08-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Simple remedy for the judge to ponder. If this WHATEVER he/she claims to be now is true. Let her/him go to a NASCAR race, get in line, and stand up to take a quick piss without Sitting down.
That will be the MANLY thing to do.

I'm guessing you haven't been to any music festivals in a while lol.

aboutime
08-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm guessing you haven't been to any music festivals in a while lol.

Noir. Right you are. Truth is. The last Music Festival my wife and I attended, was with an Ambulance Squad in 1969 for three days.

Maybe you've heard of it. It was WOODSTOCK. Saw, and heard Jimmy, and a few other Old folks who got together in the rain for one of the most unforgettable times of our life.

Back to the topic. It didn't matter where anybody took a leak there. But this person who claims to be a Male, and Pregnant needs to visit the TROUGH.

Noir
08-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Noir. Right you are. Truth is. The last Music Festival my wife and I attended, was with an Ambulance Squad in 1969 for three days.

Maybe you've heard of it. It was WOODSTOCK. Saw, and heard Jimmy, and a few other Old folks who got together in the rain for one of the most unforgettable times of our life.

Back to the topic. It didn't matter where anybody took a leak there. But this person who claims to be a Male, and Pregnant needs to visit the TROUGH.

Nay, never heard of it 0:

But anyways there nothing new about being a biological sex of a woman, with a masculine gender, that's basically the definition of transgendered.

But you

DragonStryk72
08-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Okay, I have a separate question to all of this: Why did "thomas" have the kids? Seriously think about that for a minute. He/she went through all the trouble of being transgendered because she felt she was born in the wrong body, thus trying to become a "he". So why do the thing that only a woman can do, and why do it three times in a row? And then, why move to a state that you know is the most right-leaning state in the union?

jimnyc
08-11-2012, 06:50 PM
Okay, I have a separate question to all of this: Why did "thomas" have the kids? Seriously think about that for a minute. He/she went through all the trouble of being transgendered because she felt she was born in the wrong body, thus trying to become a "he". So why do the thing that only a woman can do, and why do it three times in a row? And then, why move to a state that you know is the most right-leaning state in the union?

I can't answer as to why the move, but the rest screams for attention and "look at me" syndrome. Born a woman, but feels and identifies as a man, so "becomes" a man. Then as a man, must want to be a woman, so spits out 3 babies. Then seemingly doesn't want to be married anymore. A lot of money was made off of this entire saga, and a lot of TV time and notoriety. I don't think money & fame was the only reason, but no doubt in my mind that it played a part. And IMO, I think there's a little bit of an underlying mental issue as well.

And what type "woman" wants to be a part of this for life? I think they were/are both a little screwed up.

Shadow
08-12-2012, 08:21 AM

Exactly. Someone who feels they are born a man and not a woman...shouldn't really still 'feel' that biological need to 'nest' or 'nurture'. Sounds like this person has other issues going on. Like the need for attention....the notoriety of being a pregnant 'man' and the media attention that brings. Kind of like the curiousity of the public a carnival freak show garners.

Makes one wonder about the need for the sex change. Does the medical profession ever question anything...or just go along?

aboutime
08-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Exactly. Someone who feels they are born a man and not a woman...shouldn't really still 'feel' that biological need to 'nest' or 'nurture'. Sounds like this person has other issues going on. Like the need for attention....the notoriety of being a pregnant 'man' and the media attention that brings. Kind of like the curiousity of the public a carnival freak show garners.

Makes one wonder about the need for the sex change. Does the medical profession ever question anything...or just go along?

The medical profession is prevented from asking such questions...if they know what's good for them, and if they aren't prepared to be sued for discrimination. Much less, watch their Insurance rates go up and drive them out of business.
They must GO ALONG. Much like the OBAMACARE bill has specified, making such operations legal, and designating doctors, and hospitals to SUCK UP the costs...for the sake of Confidentiality and privacy. All of which is nothing but pure OBAMA-LIKE-BULLCRAP.

Shadow
08-12-2012, 06:16 PM
The medical profession is prevented from asking such questions...if they know what's good for them, and if they aren't prepared to be sued for discrimination. Much less, watch their Insurance rates go up and drive them out of business.
They must GO ALONG. Much like the OBAMACARE bill has specified, making such operations legal, and designating doctors, and hospitals to SUCK UP the costs...for the sake of Confidentiality and privacy. All of which is nothing but pure OBAMA-LIKE-BULLCRAP.

They can tell you 'no' when you are seeking out many forms of plastic surgery and also gastric bypass proceedures. I have a hard time believing that they could not for a sex change operation.

aboutime
08-12-2012, 07:18 PM
They can tell you 'no' when you are seeking out many forms of plastic surgery and also gastric bypass proceedures. I have a hard time believing that they could not for a sex change operation.

Can't disagree with you on that Shadow. It just seems to me. I've read other stories like this, where doctors refused to do the surgery because the patient refused to go through the psychological interviews required...before being permitted to perform the operation.

These days. EVERYBODY has to be careful. We can all be sued for some of the dumbest things. And the doctors have that MALPRACTICE threat over them, every which way but LOOSE.

tailfins
08-12-2012, 08:58 PM
If you put a Ford nameplate on a Chevy, and put in different transmission fluid, does that make it a Ford?

That makes it a non-running vehicle. Oh wait! I guess that does make it a Ford.

Shadow
08-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Can't disagree with you on that Shadow. It just seems to me. I've read other stories like this, where doctors refused to do the surgery because the patient refused to go through the psychological interviews required...before being permitted to perform the operation.

These days. EVERYBODY has to be careful. We can all be sued for some of the dumbest things. And the doctors have that MALPRACTICE threat over them, every which way but LOOSE.

Well...yes. People are encouraged to sue for every damn slight these days. It's one of the main things I have heard doctors say will eventually put them out of commission once Obamacare is in full swing. Wont be able to make enough money to support/justify being in practice. Malpractice insurance already kills them as it is.

aboutime
08-13-2012, 02:54 PM
That makes it a non-running vehicle. Oh wait! I guess that does make it a Ford.

Actually. What you described above would be nearly like an Insult to Ronald Reagan, calling him Obama.

Calling a Chevy a Ford, or a Ford a Chevy is an Insult, either way you say it.

Found On Road Dead....or Fix Or Repair Daily. Notice how Chevy, and not Ford are used with Mom, and Apple Pie???