PDA

View Full Version : Beating Suspect Says He Fears For His Safety In Jail After Beating a 91 Year old Man

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 01:53 PM
DETROIT -- The man charged with beating another man 21 times appeared before a Wayne County judge on Wednesday for his preliminary examination.

Deonte Bradley's attorney asked the judge to provide protection for Bradley, who said he fears for his safety inside the Wayne County Jail.

Prosecutors said Leanord Sims, 91, was brutally beaten during a carjacking last week.

Simms described the attack frame by frame in a Wayne County courtroom.

Police said Bradley confessed to the assault and carjacking.

In court, police Officer Kevin White read Bradley's confession: "I hit him a few times, got the keys and drove off in the car. It wasn't intentionally. It was stupid."

Local 4 talked to Sims' wife NOra about Bradley's request for protection. "No, no, no. Let the prisoners have him. Let him see what it's like to be hit 21 times, and his friends stood by and watched and did nothing."

A judge bound him over for trial. He will remain in Wayne County Jail on a $1 million bond.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/13376649/detail.html?subid=22100415&qs=1;bp=t

Dont give this guy protection. What he did was brutal, let the prisoners at him.

Bulldog
05-24-2007, 02:10 PM
"...he fears for his safety inside the Wayne County Jail."

Tough! :finger3:

Bulldog.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 02:12 PM

Bulldog.

For once you and I agree!

Bulldog
05-24-2007, 02:16 PM
For once you and I agree!

LOL :D

Hardly surprising really. I'm sure that we're both reasonable people in our own way.

Bulldog.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL :D

Hardly surprising really. I'm sure that were both reasonable people in our own way.

Bulldog.

Reading this article makes me wish I was in jail with this guy, I would love to have a conversation with him........

Bulldog
05-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Yeah! :)

I'm sure that sign language (fist administered) would have far more effect than measly words.

Bulldog.

Hobbit
05-24-2007, 02:34 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=259&stc=1&d=1180035229

Bulldog
05-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Wouldn't an ambulance constitute a waste of State funding?

Bulldog.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 02:40 PM
The asswad NEEDS his ass kicked. Throw him in there. If he dies, oh well. I guess he won't be beating the shit out of any more 91 year olds.

Abbey Marie
05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Deonte Bradley's attorney asked the judge to provide protection for Bradley, who said he fears for his safety inside the Wayne County Jail.

:laugh2: :thumb:

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 03:09 PM
The asswad NEEDS his ass kicked. Throw him in there. If he dies, oh well. I guess he won't be beating the shit out of any more 91 year olds.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5stringJeff
05-24-2007, 03:38 PM

Bulldog.

I totally agree.

dan
05-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Um, he is a human being. Despite what he did, he deserves respect because.....

Just kidding. The guy's a piece of crap, I hope whatever they do to him in the clink makes his actions look civil by comparison.

Doniston
05-24-2007, 03:52 PM
DETROIT -- The man charged with beating another man 21 times appeared before a Wayne County judge on Wednesday for his preliminary examination.

Prosecutors said Leanord Sims, 91, was brutally beaten during a carjacking last week.

Simms described the attack frame by frame in a Wayne County courtroom.

Police said Bradley confessed to the assault and carjacking.

In court, police Officer Kevin White read Bradley's confession: "I hit him a few times, got the keys and drove off in the car. It wasn't intentionally. It was stupid."

Local 4 talked to Sims' wife NOra about Bradley's request for protection. "No, no, no. Let the prisoners have him. Let him see what it's like to be hit 21 times, and his friends stood by and watched and did nothing."

A judge bound him over for trial. He will remain in Wayne County Jail on a $1 million bond.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/13376649/detail.html?subid=22100415&qs=1;bp=t

Dont give this guy protection. What he did was brutal, let the prisoners at him. Whatever happens will happen, and perhaps SHOULD happen.

his actions wre brutal, regardless who the victim migt have been. I have seen kid bullies do the same to classmates, and they should get the same "Consideration"