PDA

View Full Version : Last Resort

WiccanLiberal
08-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Anyone seen the promos for a new ABC show called Last Resort? Looks really interesting. Supposedly about a crew of a ballistic missile sub that mutinies when given a suspect order to nuke Pakistan. They take the sub and take over some tropical island and declare themselves a new nation. I am hoping the creators can make the premise stand up to the demands of episodic television. I never watch the networks except for morning local news. I intend to give this series a try at least

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Anyone seen the promos for a new ABC show called Last Resort? Looks really interesting. Supposedly about a crew of a ballistic missile sub that mutinies when given a suspect order to nuke Pakistan. They take the sub and take over some tropical island and declare themselves a new nation. I am hoping the creators can make the premise stand up to the demands of episodic television. I never watch the networks except for morning local news. I intend to give this series a try at least

I do not watch very much TV. I will try to check that show out to see if it is any good.
Does the tropical island have beautiful and sexy native girls bouncing around half clad? If so just consider me a fan and faithful watcher cause odds are I will be! ;)-Tyr