PDA

View Full Version : Evidence Obama Was Married To Pakistani Man

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 06:46 PM
This is going to be the deal breaker for sure in the upcoming election. When this video and article hit the nightly news, Obama is done! America was barely ready for a black President, but no way in hell does a man get re-elected that is gay and lied to us all for so long. He's done!

In a video recently uploaded to YouTube, tea party activist and author Jerome Corsi said there was evidence that President Barack Obama was married to another man before he married Michelle.

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,” Jerome Corsi states the video. “The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?”

Corsi has written numerous books criticizing Obama, claiming he is a radical who is not eligible to be President of the United States because he is not a natural born citizen.

In his video, he claimed multiple pictures proved that Obama wore a ring on his wedding-ring finger before he married Michelle in 1992.

http://visiontoamerica.com/11476/jerome-corsi-evidence-obama-was-married-to-pakistani-man/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bWh-JK75VmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

only a knucklehead is going to read my post, this article or this video, and a) believe it, or b) that "I" am posting this as I believe it!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2012, 06:50 PM
This is going to be the deal breaker for sure in the upcoming election. When this video and article hit the nightly news, Obama is done! America was barely ready for a black President, but no way in hell does a man get re-elected that is gay and lied to us all for so long. He's done!

http://visiontoamerica.com/11476/jerome-corsi-evidence-obama-was-married-to-pakistani-man/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bWh-JK75VmM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

only a knucklehead is going to read my post, this article or this video, and a) believe it, or b) that "I" am posting this as I believe it!

I heard obama as a young boy married his dog then roasted and ate it...:laugh:
He said, it tastes just like chicken!-:laugh:-Tyr

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 07:07 PM
I have heard this story before. The same people think Michelle Obama is a transvestite named "Michael," and that the two Obama children are from relatives.

I also remember the howl raised when libs tried to say that Palin's kid was really born to one of her daughters.

Good to see the Swiftboaters back in the saddle again. :rolleyes:

aboutime
08-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Gotta love the jokes about Obama. But this, I believe. Is just as dishonest as Obama's gang and Harry Reid telling OUTRIGHT, DUMB, FOOLISH LIES.

Remember everyone. Because you read it on the Internet DOES NOT always mean it is TRUE.

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 07:14 PM
I have heard this story before. The same people think Michelle Obama is a transvestite named "Michael," and that the two Obama children are from relatives.

I also remember the howl raised when libs tried to say that Palin's kid was really born to one of her daughters.

Swiftboaters? The swiftboaters had a ton of truth to their stories. Please tell me you didn't see this story above for anything more than what it is, a delusional man speaking!

aboutime
08-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Gabby. Now is the time for this sentence to you:

"Either put up, or shut up." In other words. PROVE IT. Provide valid, actual, documented, not opinionated, but actual proof to back up this obvious massive stretch of someone's Conspiracy Imagination, and downright Stupidity.

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 07:21 PM
The Swiftboaters had many more proven lies than they had truths.

And I have addressed the delusions. You have to be pretty far over the edge if you believe Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite. Though I am guessing there are some pretty deluded folks on this board.

The guy accusing Obama has a fairly lengthy record as a liar and a criminal.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0608/11164.html

Sinclair's biography, though, may get in the way of that pitch: Public records and court filings reveal that he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds.

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Swiftboaters? The swiftboaters had a ton of truth to their stories. Please tell me you didn't see this story above for anything more than what it is, a delusional man speaking!

Ok, I thought it weird when everyone took Gabby's post about putting white supremacists in concentration camps seriously. That she did this, the irony is too great!

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 07:30 PM
And I have addressed the delusions. You have to be pretty far over the edge if you believe Obama is gay and Michelle is a transvestite. Though I am guessing there are some pretty deluded folks on this board.

The guy accusing Obama has a fairly lengthy record as a liar and a criminal.

This was posted tongue in cheek. Not a single member on this board is going to believe this lunacy, that Obama is now a homosexual and has been married previously. And yet you immediately take the thread/post and find a way to try and insult the board. I kind of expected someone to take the bait and perhaps believe this nitwit, I just didn't think it would be you, and I didn't think you would take it as an opportunity to once again bash members here with a wide brush.

jimnyc
08-12-2012, 07:32 PM

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bWh-JK75VmM" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I posted the last line in this post in case someone was dumb enough to take this guy seriously. Look underneath the video, in the very light letters. And I doubt anyone else beyond me making this post believed it as truth either. But someone wants to read this thread and condemn all of us anyway.

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Gabby. Now is the time for this sentence to you:

"Either put up, or shut up." In other words. PROVE IT. Provide valid, actual, documented, not opinionated, but actual proof to back up this obvious massive stretch of someone's Conspiracy Imagination, and downright Stupidity.

You are telling me that you ACTUALLY believe this delusional story that Obama was once married to a Pakistani?
If so, the drug cartels must be making a ton of money selling you the good stuff.

aboutime
08-12-2012, 08:14 PM
You are telling me that you ACTUALLY believe this delusional story that Obama was once married to a Pakistani?
If so, the drug cartels must be making a ton of money selling you the good stuff.

How in the world would you get that idea? Read what I said again. You accuse me of being on drugs while you sound like a member of the Alzheimers Convention, as the forgotten first speaker.

jafar00
08-12-2012, 08:43 PM
When did this place turn into a trash tabloid? This is the weirdest piece I have seen in a while lol

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 08:43 PM

bump.

Who not only 'believed' but claimed they'd heard it before?

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 10:37 PM
bump.

Who not only 'believed' but claimed they'd heard it before?

I didn't say I heard it two years ago. I said I had heard it before it was posted here. I read the loon story.
And no, I didn't see the line of light type Jim posted after the video. Mea culpa on that one.
So you got me on that one. Not for the first time and certainly not the last.

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 10:39 PM
I didn't say I heard it two years ago. I said I had heard it before it was posted here. I read the loon story.
And no, I didn't see the line of light type Jim posted after the video. Mea culpa on that one.
So you got me on that one. Not for the first time and certainly not the last.

I claimed the bolded where? Gabby, you're losing it.

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 10:44 PM
I claimed the bolded where? Gabby, you're losing it.

You didn't claim to say it. I merely said it to point out that I said it. I never said you said it. I only said I said it, because I was the only one to say it. :cool:

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 10:46 PM
You didn't claim to say it. I merely said it to point out that I said it. I never said you said it. I only said I said it, because I was the only one to say it. :cool:

And you said it why?

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 10:55 PM
I said it because I said it. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vt0Y39eMvpI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Kathianne
08-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Good reply via video, when you actually have nothing to add. We understand 'fail' and you should have just embraced that on this issue. Still will read all your posts.

gabosaurus
08-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Thank you ma'am. Always appreciate your support. :salute:

Nell's Room
08-12-2012, 11:44 PM
The guy is a loon.

Nothing more to say.

Voted4Reagan
08-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I said it because I said it. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vt0Y39eMvpI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Foolish Silly Girl.... Dont you know that....

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!!!

Another Perfect Gabosaurus Fail!!

aboutime
08-13-2012, 02:32 PM
When did this place turn into a trash tabloid? This is the weirdest piece I have seen in a while lol

jafar. All was fine until you got here. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Guess you haven't begun to understand how many of us feel the very same about you in reference to weird.

gabosaurus
08-13-2012, 02:49 PM
jafar. All was fine until you got here.

I can say the same thing about you.

Guess you haven't begun to understand how many of us feel the very same about you in reference to weird.

Weird (as in jafar) = acceptable.
American terrorist (as in you) = not acceptable.

aboutime
08-13-2012, 03:11 PM

Thanks again Gabby. Every time you try. You make it all that much easier to see, and understand how miserable, frustrated, and childish you need to be. Just to respond.

jafar00
08-13-2012, 09:22 PM

I prefer the term "unique". That's what I call my daughter when my wife says she is crazy :)

fj1200
08-13-2012, 10:25 PM

Troof!

You make it all that much easier to see, and understand how miserable, frustrated, and childish you need to be. Just to respond.

Do you even read your own posts? I'm pretty sure you have the interweb version of Tourette's.

PostmodernProphet
08-14-2012, 06:46 AM

I think Harry Reid should provide evidence or explain why he's hiding it.....

Voted4Reagan
08-14-2012, 08:09 AM
As the boys from MONTY PYTHON would say.....

RUN AWAY GABBY.....RUN AWAY!!!

She should never have introduced Monty Python into the thread...

Trigg
08-14-2012, 11:17 AM

Actually, if I remember right YOU swallowed that hook line and sinker and swore on here for days that the baby was Bristols, even going so far as to post pictures of Palin to prove she wasn't pregnant. If I had time I'd go through old posts.

aboutime
08-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Troof!

Do you even read your own posts? I'm pretty sure you have the interweb version of Tourette's.

I really do enjoy it when you, and gabby become so frustrated all the time. The only thing both of you have is to either make dumb accusations, or use the standard, liberally tested, and proven techniques of name calling that is only effective...in describing how troubled, miserable, frustrated, and generally confused both of you are...almost every minute you spend here..

fj1200
08-14-2012, 03:52 PM
I really do enjoy it when you, and gabby become so frustrated all the time. The only thing both of you have is to either make dumb accusations, or use the standard, liberally tested, and proven techniques of name calling that is only effective...in describing how troubled, miserable, frustrated, and generally confused both of you are...almost every minute you spend here..

I could point out every false premise that you can fit into one blithering post but your inability to comprehend it would not make it worth the time so let's try this. Please point out my liberal techniques.