PDA

View Full Version : Smart ass replies

jimnyc
08-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Stole these from a friend on FB...

It was mealtime during a flight on a British Airways plane:
"Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked the man seated in the front row.
"What are my choices?" the man asked.
"Yes or no," she replied.

A lady was picking through the frozen Chickens at a Tesco store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family.
She asked a passing assistant, "Do these Chickens get any bigger?"
The assistant replied, "I'm afraid not, they're dead."

The policeman got out of his car and the teenager he stopped for speeding rolled down his window.
"I've been waiting for you all day," the Cop said.
The kid replied, "Well I got here as fast as I could."
When the policeman finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

A truck driver was driving along on a country road. A sign came up that read " Low Bridge Ahead."
Before he realised it, the bridge was directly ahead and he got stuck under it.
Cars were backed up for miles. Finally, a police car arrived.
The policeman got out of his car and walked to the truck's cab and said to the driver, "Got stuck, eh?"
The truck driver said, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of diesel!"

A teacher at a West Australian High School reminded her pupils of next days' final exam.
"Now listen to me, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack, a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that’s it, no other excuses whatsoever!"
A smart-arsed teenager at the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would happen if I came in tomorrow suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class was reduced to laughter and sniggering.
When silence was restored, the teacher smiled at the student, shook her head and sweetly said,
"Well dear, I would expect you to write the exam with your other hand."

gabosaurus
08-13-2012, 09:42 AM
A conservative Republican walks into a bar...

Drummond
08-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Stole these from a friend on FB...

It was mealtime during a flight on a British Airways plane:
"Would you like dinner?" the flight attendant asked the man seated in the front row.
"What are my choices?" the man asked.
"Yes or no," she replied.

A lady was picking through the frozen Chickens at a Tesco store but she couldn't find one big enough for her family.
She asked a passing assistant, "Do these Chickens get any bigger?"
The assistant replied, "I'm afraid not, they're dead."

Er'm, actually .. admittedly it's been several years since I last flew with British Airways, but that first 'joke' is ACCURATE. From what I remember on that occasion, if you don't specify particular dietary requirements (e.g that you want a vegetarian meal) .. you DO just get a bog-standard, 'set' meal (in economy class, anyway ..).

Tescos are great, by the way (some of their supermarkets, the 'Tesco Extra' SuperStore variety, stay open 24 hours, 6 days a week, and only close a handful of hours on Sundays). I particularly like their own brand 2 litre almond-flavoured Cola bottles ... anyone visiting the UK should try it.

aboutime
08-13-2012, 02:02 PM
One hot, July 4th. A little boy was sitting on the curb after watching the annual 4th of July parade with marching bands, fire trucks, convertibles with pretty girls, and a local Riding club with about 20 horses had just passed.

While the people had begun to walk home after the parade. The little boy had gone out into the street to gather the many piles of Horse droppings into a pile with his bare hands.

As he sat there, carefully pushing the steaming droppings higher, and higher. A man, dressed in a suit came walking by. Saw what the young boy was doing and asked:
"Hey little fella. What are you doing with that pile of horse crap?"

The little boy turned around, looked at the man and casually replied: "I'm making a REPUBLICAN."

The man was surprised, and laughed. Then asked the little boy: "Why aren't you making a DEMOCRAT?"

And the little boy replied. "Can't you tell? I haven't got enough Horse crap to make a Democrat!"