PDA

View Full Version : Washington Times: Obama the Messiah

KitchenKitten99
08-14-2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/13/obama-messiah/

...“Do we go forward towards a new vision of an America in which prosperity is shared?” Mr. Obama asked rhetorically, referring to his own agenda. Prosperity has to be earned before Mr. Obama can share it. Income has to be created before Washington divvies it up. Wealth can’t be redistributed if it doesn’t exist. Mr. Obama assumes America’s engines of growth and innovation will simply keep on delivering, but the past three years have shown this is not the case. His administration has been fundamentally anti-business, anti-growth and anti-individual. His purported solutions rely on government works projects, coercive regulatory schemes and handing out vast sums of money the government doesn’t have. ...

Bolding is mine.

aboutime
08-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Whenever I read, or hear anyone talk about Obama, using the Messiah description. I normally laugh it off, and remember WHO those people were who called him their Messiah.

All of which never fails to remind me of a biblical description of the Birth of Jesus, or whatever took place before his day of Birth.

Christians know the process as the 'Immaculate Conception'.

While I see any reference to Obama's Messiah complex as 'The Immaculate MIS-conception'.