PDA

View Full Version : Paul says Guiliani not qualified

05-24-2007, 02:36 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070524/pl_nm/usa_politics_paul_dc

Seriously Ron Paul is off his rocker. I dont agree with Guiani enough to vote for him, but the man is more than qualified to be the President. He is doing anything he can to pretend he is relevant.

chum43
05-24-2007, 03:25 PM
From the article...

'"Foreign policy is about protecting America," said author Michael Scheuer, who used to head the CIA's bin Laden unit. "Our foreign policy is doing the opposite."'

"Giuliani was mayor of New York when Islamic militants slammed two commercial airliners into the World Trade Center, a role that has vaulted him to the front of the Republican presidential pack despite his liberal social positions."

giuliani isn't qualified, he says running new york is harder than running the country, he's a liberal neo-con, he can't go 2 minutes without mentioning 9/11, and when someone suggests what all experts say is happening he calls it absurd... politicians and news anchors are the ONLY ones saying they attack us because of a religious hatred of us, it's simply not true, our enemies say so, experts say so, but 9/11 hero rudy giuliani doesn't, so lets all agree with him, he was there for god sakes, this makes him an authority on the issue... complete horseshit.

5stringJeff
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
If he means that Rudy isn't qualified because he's never been in a position to influence/exert foreign policy, then Bush 43, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, and JFK were also "not qualified."

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 03:57 PM

Seriously Ron Paul is off his rocker. I dont agree with Guiani enough to vote for him, but the man is more than qualified to be the President. He is doing anything he can to pretend he is relevant.

Paul is just fishing for something to strike back at Rudy for calling him on the carpet about his 9/11 comment at the last debate.

nevadamedic
05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Paul is just fishing for something to strike back at Rudy for calling him on the carpet about his 9/11 comment at the last debate.

Ron is a joke.

05-24-2007, 04:49 PM
From the article...

'"Foreign policy is about protecting America," said author Michael Scheuer, who used to head the CIA's bin Laden unit. "Our foreign policy is doing the opposite."'

"Giuliani was mayor of New York when Islamic militants slammed two commercial airliners into the World Trade Center, a role that has vaulted him to the front of the Republican presidential pack despite his liberal social positions."

giuliani isn't qualified, he says running new york is harder than running the country, he's a liberal neo-con, he can't go 2 minutes without mentioning 9/11, and when someone suggests what all experts say is happening he calls it absurd... politicians and news anchors are the ONLY ones saying they attack us because of a religious hatred of us, it's simply not true, our enemies say so, experts say so, but 9/11 hero rudy giuliani doesn't, so lets all agree with him, he was there for god sakes, this makes him an authority on the issue... complete horseshit.

Yeah, heaven forbid we listen to the guy who was there... No, we should listen to the gynocologist.

chum43
05-24-2007, 06:00 PM

right, beating him the post debate poll wasn't indication enough.

Yeah, heaven forbid we listen to the guy who was there... No, we should listen to the gynocologist.

the "hero" of 9/11 is also the single man who benefits most from the tragedy, he has exploited it to no end and continues to make millions off of the "aftermath".

chum43
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
If he means that Rudy isn't qualified because he's never been in a position to influence/exert foreign policy, then Bush 43, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, and JFK were also "not qualified."

agreed... I wouldn't want any one of them becoming president in 2008...

But also qualified has a lot more to it than just having been in a position to influence foreign policy, it also has to do with ignoring reason and what everyone around you is saying. His willingness to sacrifice the good of the country for his own personal gain is what does not qualify him in my mind.

chum43
05-24-2007, 06:08 PM

if paul is going to be seen as a mere gynocologist and not a 20 year representative in the house, then giuliani should be seen as the lawyer son of a mobster... i'll take the family doctor any day of the week.

oh yeah, we should also listen to giuliani over the 22year cia veteran who was chief of the bin laden tracking unit for 4 years in the late 90's... that makes a whole lot of sense, he's obviously full fo shit and "absurd" when he says this... "Foreign policy is about protecting America, our foreign policy is doing the opposite."... which by the way he said in 2004 in his book, Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror. the subtitle was obviously left out of the article... but you're right, lets just trust giuliani when he makes is "i'm angry" face at ron paul.

Psychoblues
05-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Ron Paul may not always be right.

But, he is correct on this issue.

05-26-2007, 01:55 PM
if paul is going to be seen as a mere gynocologist and not a 20 year representative in the house, then giuliani should be seen as the lawyer son of a mobster... i'll take the family doctor any day of the week.

oh yeah, we should also listen to giuliani over the 22year cia veteran who was chief of the bin laden tracking unit for 4 years in the late 90's... that makes a whole lot of sense, he's obviously full fo shit and "absurd" when he says this... "Foreign policy is about protecting America, our foreign policy is doing the opposite."... which by the way he said in 2004 in his book, Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror. the subtitle was obviously left out of the article... but you're right, lets just trust giuliani when he makes is "i'm angry" face at ron paul.

If Ron Paul is elected President, our nation will be destroyed within a year. The man doesnt know a damn thing about protecting this nation. When he spoke of Hubris he was obviously speaking of himself.

nevadamedic
05-26-2007, 02:08 PM
From the article...

giuliani isn't qualified, he says running new york is harder than running the country, he's a liberal neo-con, he can't go 2 minutes without mentioning 9/11, and when someone suggests what all experts say is happening he calls it absurd... politicians and news anchors are the ONLY ones saying they attack us because of a religious hatred of us, it's simply not true, our enemies say so, experts say so, but 9/11 hero rudy giuliani doesn't, so lets all agree with him, he was there for chriat sakes, this makes him an authority on the issue... complete horseshit.

Thats not true and you know it! He has a lot more then 9/11 going for him. He was the US prosecutor in charge and brought down the major Mafia crime families including the Untouchable Mafia Commission(The Heads of all the major famlies).

chum43
05-26-2007, 04:05 PM
Thats not true and you know it! He has a lot more then 9/11 going for him. He was the US prosecutor in charge and brought down the major Mafia crime families including the Untouchable Mafia Commission(The Heads of all the major famlies).

yeah, and then he basically took over... he is one of the most corrupt politicians of my lifetime... he raped and pillaged that city for all it was worth and comes out a hero by spinning losses as growth and being soooo "heroic" during the aftermath of 9/11... the man needs to be in prison.

Abbey Marie
05-26-2007, 08:31 PM
yeah, and then he basically took over... he is one of the most corrupt politicians of my lifetime... he raped and pillaged that city for all it was worth and comes out a hero by spinning losses as growth and being soooo "heroic" during the aftermath of 9/11... the man needs to be in prison.

I lived in NYC. Care to explain how he raped & pillaged it?

05-27-2007, 12:07 AM
I lived in NYC. Care to explain how he raped & pillaged it?

by cutting taxes;)

Abbey Marie
05-27-2007, 01:29 PM
by cutting taxes;)

:laugh2:

OCA
05-27-2007, 03:32 PM

What did this dude say?

I admit its too early for me to start intensely following campaigns so I don't know much about this Paul guy other than I was taught to never trust anybody with two first names as their full name.

OCA
05-27-2007, 03:36 PM

He also supports special rights for homosexual lifestyle choice perversionists and abortion......Giuliani loses the nomination on those two issues.....I guarantee it.

OCA
05-27-2007, 03:37 PM

Absolutely untrue, don't challenge me on this, i'm a mob expert.

Abbey Marie
05-27-2007, 04:34 PM

I'm still waiting to hear how he supposedly raped and pillaged the city.

Hugh Lincoln
05-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Ron Paul rocks. He's a genuine conservative with true respect for the Constitution. He would put America's interests first. Therefore, he will not be allowed to be President!

Kathianne
05-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Ron Paul rocks. He's a genuine conservative with true respect for the Constitution. He would put America's interests first. Therefore, he will not be allowed to be President!

Because most 'thinking' conservatives would not vote for him.

5stringJeff
05-27-2007, 05:47 PM

This one would... but I'll vote for Newt first.

stephanie
05-27-2007, 06:14 PM
I like a few of his ideas..
But, some of his other ideas seem, way out there...

I don't think I could vote for him...

lily
05-27-2007, 10:02 PM
What did this dude say?

I admit its too early for me to start intensely following campaigns so I don't know much about this Paul guy other than I was taught to never trust anybody with two first names as their full name.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play...-Rudy.wmv/

Which is true. Sorry Giuliani is a 911 whore. It's all he has going for him and I'm surprised it took him this long to trot it out. He was there when 911 happend, big deal! The firemen are the ones that did all the work and they are not supporting him.........that tells me all I need to know.

As OCA said, he supports abortion, gay rights AND gun control. I thought all true conservatives held those things sacred. Are you all willing to sell all that out?

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:39 PM

Whats untrue?

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:40 PM

I would and will and a ton of people I know will.

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 04:01 AM
Nope

You're just a thug expert, oca. There is a very large difference.

Why do you threaten by warning without substance? You are no expert on anything including the mob. If they knew you at all they, the mob, would have killed your stupid ass off many moons ago. They don't know you and they don't care about you. Are you an expert on that type of rejection? I suspect you are.

OCA
05-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Whats untrue?

That he profited off of mob enterprises after he RICO'd a bunch of them.

OCA
05-28-2007, 09:08 AM
Nope

You're just a thug expert, oca. There is a very large difference.

Why do you threaten by warning without substance? You are no expert on anything including the mob. If they knew you at all they, the mob, would have killed your stupid ass off many moons ago. They don't know you and they don't care about you. Are you an expert on that type of rejection? I suspect you are.

You wanna debate the mob with me..........Douchebag?

You seriously want to go there? Name the thread and I will completely fuck up your old white trash slave owning ass.

In fact i'll make you a bet, If I kick your ass which is a cetain you will leave the board never to return and if by miracle you win it will be vice-versa.

Shit i'll bet you can't even name the 5 NYC families.

Just remember when its all said and done that you brought it all upon yourself.

OCA
05-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Don't be going to no fucking websites for your info either you old washed up lying motherfucker.

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 09:16 AM
You got a bet.

You wanna debate the mob with me..........Douchebag?

You seriously want to go there? Name the thread and I will completely fuck up your old white trash slave owning ass.

In fact i'll make you a bet, If I kick your ass which is a cetain you will leave the board never to return and if by miracle you win it will be vice-versa.

Shit i'll bet you can't even name the 5 NYC families.

Just remember when its all said and done that you brought it all upon yourself.

Now talk your shit and we'll see what comes of it.

You are a punk, oca. Any observation of your senseless screeds demonstrate nothing other. Get it on. Without your foul mouth you ain't nothing to anybody. Still riding that scooter you call a motorcycle?

Are you sure you want to open that Trojan Horse?

Psychoblues
05-28-2007, 09:47 AM
You had to go talk to the moderators on that one, didn't you, oca?

You got a bet.

Now talk your shit and we'll see what comes of it.

You are a punk, oca. Any observation of your senseless screeds demonstrate nothing other. Get it on. Without your foul mouth you ain't nothing to anybody. Still riding that scooter you call a motorcycle?

Are you sure you want to open that Trojan Horse?

Seriously, put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!

But maybe you like the gang banging on the old cell block. Are you an Elvis fan?

OCA
05-28-2007, 09:48 AM
5 NYC families:

Genovese: originally known as the Luciano family started by Lucky himself
Colombo
Gambino
Bonnano:originally known as the Profaci family
Luchese

Just scratching the top of the surface you old great great great grandson of slave owners.

OCA
05-28-2007, 09:49 AM
You had to go talk to the moderators on that one, didn't you, oca?

Seriously, put up or shut up!!!!!!!!!!

But maybe you like the gang banging on the old cell block. Are you an Elvis fan?

Talk to the mods????????????????

I'm just beginning to beat you to death, do yourself a favor and leave already before it gets too ugly for you.

Your turn sweetheart.

MtnBiker
05-28-2007, 09:52 AM
thread closed