PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Hunters...Find the ghostly images in these photos

Shadow
08-16-2012, 03:08 AM
Just something kind of fun. Ghost Hunters shared these two photos on their facebook page. Can you find the pictures of the spirits in these. I found what I thought to be three in the first one...two in the second. You can click on the images to make them larger.

Anyone believe in ghosts?

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 10:47 AM
We had some unexplained things happen on a tour of Revolutionary-era Fort Mifflin last October. Made me a believer in things ghostly. http://www.fortmifflin.com/

darin
08-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Nothing ghostly there.

aboutime
08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
We had some unexplained things happen on a tour of Revolutionary-era Fort Mifflin last October. Made me a believer in things ghostly. http://www.fortmifflin.com/

Abbey. Being a Pennsylvania, Philly suburb born guy. I thought Fort Mifflin had been closed. I remember it being near the Philly airport, and the smells of the old Refineries while crossing the bridge to see Mifflin on the left.
As for Ghosts.

Not a believer. There are however. Too many other Unexplained things around us.

While still a young sailor, during my first tour in 1964. I remember going through the Bermuda Triangle at night. I was a signalman at the time, always outside on watch. One night. The officer of the Deck on the bridge asked us to shine our Searchlight on something they saw on Radar about one-hundred yards off our port bow.
We turned on the WHITE light, shined it at WHERE they thought the object was....and it disappeared off the radar.
Spooky?
That's all.

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 01:38 PM
Abbey. Being a Pennsylvania, Philly suburb born guy. I thought Fort Mifflin had been closed. I remember it being near the Philly airport, and the smells of the old Refineries while crossing the bridge to see Mifflin on the left.
As for Ghosts.

Not a believer. There are however. Too many other Unexplained things around us.

While still a young sailor, during my first tour in 1964. I remember going through the Bermuda Triangle at night. I was a signalman at the time, always outside on watch. One night. The officer of the Deck on the bridge asked us to shine our Searchlight on something they saw on Radar about one-hundred yards off our port bow.
We turned on the WHITE light, shined it at WHERE they thought the object was....and it disappeared off the radar.
Spooky?
That's all.

I don't know if the Fort was ever closed, but it certainly is open now. I really enjoyed touring it and Fort Delaware (once a Civil War prison).