PDA

View Full Version : NBC And CBS Aiding and Abetting Anti-Conservative Hatred

jimnyc
08-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Does this really surprise anyone? I have to seek out and dig for information on this shooting as it's barely covered, at least fairly as it ought to be. When I saw this on the news last night it was covered as as "typical" shooting and I didn't hear a peep about motives or that he was an LGBT activist.

Completely Omit LGBT Activist Gunman's Motive

ALEXANDRIA, VA – Late yesterday morning, an armed LGBT activist allegedly opened fire at the Family Research Council (FRC) headquarters in Washington, DC with the intent to kill FRC staffers. He was subdued by a heroic FRC security officer who was shot in the arm by the alleged gunman. The FBI has classified the shooting as an act of domestic terrorism.

Neither NBC Nightly News nor CBS Evening News produced a full story on the FRC shooting, instead committing only 17 and 20 seconds respectively for anchor briefs that omitted the shooter’s motive. Only ABC World News produced a full report on this politically motivated act of violence.

Sources say the gunman walked into the FRC and said, “It’s not about you, it’s about the policy” and shot the guard. The FRC’s mission statement reads, in part, “FRC shapes public debate and formulates public policy that values human life and upholds the institutions of marriage and family.”

Read the rest here - http://www.mrc.org/press-releases/nbc-and-cbs-aiding-and-abetting-anti-conservative-hatred

aboutime
08-16-2012, 12:57 PM
jimnyc. Of course the Alphabet networks need, and want to remain Mum on this kind of thing. That has become the Power of the Obama, and Democrat financed, and organized wannabe, pretend journalism students who claim to be Anchor People while destroying the profession of Journalism with LEFT LEANING LIES that no longer SELL Newspapers either.

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
I heard this story on 2 networks last night, and neither one mentioned the LGBT connnection.
But they were both sure to mention that:
1. The man had Chic-Fil-A materials with him, and
2. The owner of Chic-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage. (which we all know by now he never said).

UGGH.

aboutime
08-16-2012, 01:47 PM
I heard this story on 2 networks last night, and neither one mentioned the LGBT connnection.
But they were both sure to mention that:
1. The man had Chic-Fil-A materials with him, and
2. The owner of Chic-Fil-A is anti-gay marriage. (which we all know by now he never said).

UGGH.

Abbey. Something most of us. In fact, probably all Americans who follow this stuff don't know, or remember is.

The Supreme Court of the United States of America has MADE IT LEGAL....LEGAL....for anyone. Namely politicians who run for any public office to LIE, MAKE UP STORIES, BRAG ABOUT MILITARY SERVICE...even if it is a LIE.
This is why POLITICIANS are free to get away with LYING. And why OBAMA lies so often, yet nobody can sue him, or any politician for doing so.
Which brings us to NOVEMBER 6th. 2012.
That is the day. WE MUST ALL VOTE THE LIARS OUT.

logroller
08-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Why did this guy have a chik fil a bag with him? Seems pretty hypocritical. I hate your policies....but that chick fil a is so good...

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Why did this guy have a chik fil a bag with him? Seems pretty hypocritical. I hate your policies....but that chick fil a is so good...

I heard it described as materials or papers; not food wrappers.

logroller
08-16-2012, 01:59 PM
I heard it described as materials or papers; not food wrappers.
Like what, napkins or coupons, articles clipped from newspapers?

gabosaurus
08-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Perhaps they didn't know the LGBT connection yet. What he was carrying was fairly obvious.

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Like what, napkins or coupons, articles clipped from newspapers?

Wish I knew.

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Perhaps they didn't know the LGBT connection yet. What he was carrying was fairly obvious.

Didn't stop them from (wrongly) assuming/reporting the Gabby Giffords et al shooter must have been a tea party guy. The networks only seem to jump to conclusions when it suits them.

Kathianne
08-17-2012, 03:38 AM

he is a big guy, but 15 sandwiches were in that bag, my guess is that he was going to use them in some vile way, after shooting as many as possible. The guard stopped that.