PDA

View Full Version : Jim got a new tattoo

darin
08-16-2012, 01:09 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/13/H69xnYQU-EisMNmGdYXYVQ2.jpgThanks for the pic, Jim....looks...uh....

jimnyc
08-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Oh crap, I really hope that's a poor drawing on that idiots arm! LOL I never even thought of being a tattooist and I know I could do better than that!

aboutime
08-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Oh crap, I really hope that's a poor drawing on that idiots arm! LOL I never even thought of being a tattooist and I know I could do better than that!

jimnyc. In all my years in the navy. Not once did I honestly ever consider getting a tattoo...while I was Sober. Thankfully. I remembered how my grandfather's tattoo's looked on his old arms. He got them during the First World War, and were so bad, they just looked like smeared, growing blotches of green, and blue that were impossible to read.

Someone once dared me to get a TWIN pair of "W's" on my butt cheeks. You must know that joke. When I would bend over. It would say "WoW", and if I stood on my head...it would say "MoM".

I know it has become an art form today. But sadly, for all who get them. They have little, if any idea how terrible they will look later in life.

logroller
08-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Now that jim no longer smoke, I see what Jim trades his prison smokes for.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-16-2012, 01:43 PM
I guess the guy should be thankful they didn't spell it "Stealers" :laugh2:

jimnyc
08-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Only people with a shortage of brain cells get tattoos :coffee:

logroller
08-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Only people with a shortage of brain cells get tattoos :coffee:
...of the steelers.:poke:

aboutime
08-16-2012, 01:56 PM

Aren't most STEELERS in jail, or running away?

logroller
08-16-2012, 02:03 PM
Aren't most STEELERS in jail, or running away?
Jail for some-- see the OP image. The rest were outsourced to china?

jimnyc
08-16-2012, 02:22 PM

I don't think I could ever understand that. Why would any sane person get a tattoo of their favorite football team? :lol:

aboutime
08-16-2012, 02:31 PM
I don't think I could ever understand that. Why would any sane person get a tattoo of their favorite football team? :lol:

jimnyc. As FOREST GUMP's mother once said. In explaining WHY they would do such a thing.
"Because life is like a box of chocolates, and you never know what your gonna get."

Other than that. Nowadays. People do it to Impress other people they don't know, more than themselves.

gabosaurus
08-16-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm pretty sure if Jim got another tattoo it would say "Whipped." ;)

jimnyc
08-16-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm pretty sure if Jim got another tattoo it would say "Whipped." ;)

I would never get a tattoo! And I would certainly never advertise my misery. I wish I was "whipped", but my tattoo would say "ain't gettin shit"!

Voted4Reagan
08-16-2012, 02:41 PM

With a Quarterback named WORTHLESSBERGER???

They're dead Meat......

logroller
08-16-2012, 03:03 PM
IMO, it's a conscious decision to remind themselves that, no matter how much their team makes them want to jump ship, they're no fair-weather fan. The sanity part is more related to the team they favor.