PDA

View Full Version : Call to ban Chick-Fil-A sandwiches!

gabosaurus
08-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Consuming Chick-Fil-A sandwiches can turn you into a mass murder wannabe!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/family-research-council-shooter-chick-fil-corkins-170426728.html

jimnyc
08-16-2012, 02:19 PM
As asinine as me stating banning liberals as a result of this nut being one. Or banning homosexuals since he was a gay activist. An angry liberal decided to vent, but did his venting with a gun.

aboutime
08-16-2012, 02:20 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/family-research-council-shooter-chick-fil-corkins-170426728.html

I'd rather Ban You Gabby. It would save many more lives than a sandwich. But banning you would take away the most entertainment all of us look forward to each day.
Never have so many enjoyed watching how someone who is so terribly uninformed....perform, and demonstrate how simple it is to remain, and want to be uninformed....about almost Everything.

By the way Gabby. PLEASE DO Ban whatever you like. That way. Nobody else will ever bump into you there.

gabosaurus
08-16-2012, 02:23 PM
As asinine as me stating banning liberals as a result of this nut being one. Or banning homosexuals since he was a gay activist. An angry liberal decided to vent, but did his venting with a gun.

He had a bag of CFA sandwiches! How do we know they didn't drive him into a murderous rage?
If nothing else, you should need to be registered to own a CFA sandwich. :rolleyes:

aboutime
08-16-2012, 02:25 PM
He had a bag of CFA sandwiches! How do we know they didn't drive him into a murderous rage?
If nothing else, you should need to be registered to own a CFA sandwich. :rolleyes:

Gabby. All you are telling us with your absolute foolishness, and stupidity is. The guy with the gun had more intelligence than someone like YOU.

logroller
08-16-2012, 02:53 PM

I thought big scary weapons could do that all on their own???
So long as were using logic in a tongue and cheek manner-- The way i see it, his possession of chik fil a papers likely interfered with proper gun control-- chik fil a thwarted his attack and they're deserving of gratitude. :clap::coffee:

aboutime
08-16-2012, 02:56 PM
I thought big scary weapons could do that all on their own???
So long as were using logic in a tongue and cheek manner-- The way i see it, his possession of chik fil a papers likely interfered with proper gun control-- chik fil a thwarted his attack and they're deserving of gratitude. :clap::coffee:

Gabby is just reminding the rest of us how terrible, miserable, frustrating, and downright ugly life is. And why Gabby must bring the rest of us down to Gabby's level in order to make it a good day for misery to thrive.

Voted4Reagan
08-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Gabby needs to EAT MORE CHICKS......
Chick-Fil-A that is........ or is it?