PDA

View Full Version : Food Stamp Rants

taft2012
08-16-2012, 05:43 PM
I do this rant every so often, usually after returning from the supermarket (which I just did). So while I am standing patiently in line at the supermarket, coupons in hand, a wagon with mostly sale items, and also holding the store's member discount card, I'm behind some third worlders blabbering away in Haitian Creole. The don't have the card, they have all brand name items, nothing is scanning by on the screen with a sale price... and when all is said and done... *BLAM*... out come the New York State Benefits card. They swipe without paying a penny and trot away cheerfully.

Due to their massive girths slowing their movements down that of giant sloths, I was able to catch up to them in the parking lot, where I see them loading up a brand new Mitsubishi full-sized SUV.

Now when I do this rant, libdoodles will always come up with some scenario; "they borrowed the car," "they just lost their job", etc. That's possible, sometimes, but not always. And this is a persistent scene whenever I'm food shopping.

I don't live in the ghetto, nor do I live in Beverly Hills. It's a neighborhood of $400K homes. The friggin' food stamps are everywhere I go food shopping, which tells me fraud is rampant. Somebody, seriously, needs to get a handle on this.

It's kind of galling; I have to stand in line behind people whose groceries *I* am paying for. They should have one line for those people, and let 'em queue up for hours and wait to get out of the store. They obviously have nothing else to do with themselves.

Why am I driving an old crappy car while I'm paying for the groceries of someone driving a brand new full-sized SUV? Why am I clipping coupons, buying items on sale, store-brand items, carrying a wallet full of store discount cards.... when food stamp people have none of these concerns?

This country better fix itself, and fast.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2012, 07:21 PM
I do this rant every so often, usually after returning from the supermarket (which I just did). So while I am standing patiently in line at the supermarket, coupons in hand, a wagon with mostly sale items, and also holding the store's member discount card, I'm behind some third worlders blabbering away in Haitian Creole. The don't have the card, they have all brand name items, nothing is scanning by on the screen with a sale price... and when all is said and done... *BLAM*... out come the New York State Benefits card. They swipe without paying a penny and trot away cheerfully.

Due to their massive girths slowing their movements down that of giant sloths, I was able to catch up to them in the parking lot, where I see them loading up a brand new Mitsubishi full-sized SUV.

Now when I do this rant, libdoodles will always come up with some scenario; "they borrowed the car," "they just lost their job", etc. That's possible, sometimes, but not always. And this is a persistent scene whenever I'm food shopping.

I don't live in the ghetto, nor do I live in Beverly Hills. It's a neighborhood of $400K homes. The friggin' food stamps are everywhere I go food shopping, which tells me fraud is rampant. Somebody, seriously, needs to get a handle on this.

It's kind of galling; I have to stand in line behind people whose groceries *I* am paying for. They should have one line for those people, and let 'em queue up for hours and wait to get out of the store. They obviously have nothing else to do with themselves.

Why am I driving an old crappy car while I'm paying for the groceries of someone driving a brand new full-sized SUV? Why am I clipping coupons, buying items on sale, store-brand items, carrying a wallet full of store discount cards.... when food stamp people have none of these concerns?

This country better fix itself, and fast.

I'll tell you why all that is a reality . Because lib/dems had their way far too often in the past and always used our tax dollars to buy minority votes with. Fraud is rampant because its ALL ABOUT shafting the man! "The man" meaning middle class white mtherfffkers that work their asses off to feed , house , take care of and totally support the ffing leeches! The responsible citizen is now the enemy according to our government, must make that citizen bleed and feel the pain. In other words , it's liberal/dem ffing horseshit serve up with a platter of sticks to be rammed up the good citizen's ass. Getting bout time to refresh that damn tree . Jefferson had it right. I suggest premium ammo , wouldn't want any misfires when tha shat hits tha fan!;)--Tyr

taft2012
08-23-2012, 08:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

Classic :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

Classic :laugh:

Pretty much says it all.-Tyr