PDA

View Full Version : Hank Williams calls obama a muslim..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2012, 10:38 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/hank-williams-jr-tells-crowd-obama-muslim-hates-160236032.html

.....Related Content.
...Country Star Calls Obama 'a Muslim' …
Hank Williams Jr. Tells Crowd Obama Is 'a Muslim' Who 'Hates the Military'
Controversial country star Hank Williams Jr., who caused a stir last year when he compared Barack Obama to Hitler, is at it again.

At the Iowa State Fair, Williams bashed Obama to a crowd saying, "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

To make his anti-Obama message known, Williams recently released a 10-disc album titled "Old School, New Rules." There is no subtlety in the country star's politically charged song lyrics that blatantly boast "Hey Barack, pack your bags, head to Chicago, take your teleprompter with you so you'll know where to go."

gabosaurus
08-21-2012, 10:47 AM
How intriguing. When the Dixie Chicks said they felt embarrassed that Dubya was a Texan, they were slammed as "unpatriotic" and subject to severe criticism.

But I suppose it is OK to attack a Dem president. :rolleyes:

Anton Chigurh
08-21-2012, 11:04 AM
How intriguing. When the Dixie Chicks said they felt embarrassed that Dubya was a Texan, they were slammed as "unpatriotic" and subject to severe criticism.

But I suppose it is OK to attack a Dem president. :rolleyes:People vote with their dollars.

Sucks donut?

Your list of laments is really infantile. I sometimes wonder if you're allowing third graders access to your account.

jimnyc
08-21-2012, 11:28 AM

So, attack Williams as unpatriotic if you want. People from all walks of life say shit about the president, always have and always will. Dems will scoff at it if it's someone saying something about a Dem president, and the same if the roles were reversed.

I don't think anyone ever said it wasn't OK for the dixie idiots to speak their minds, they just called them idiots and boycotted their music. Williams has a right to speak his opinion, and those offended are free to boycott his music. I don't see an issue here.

tailfins
08-21-2012, 11:51 AM

Your analysis is facile. The Dixie Chicks ultimately failed because they publicly showed contempt for their fan base. What the Dixie Chicks did makes about as much sense as Outback Steakhouse going all vegetarian and hiring PETA protesters to taunt meat eaters.

gabosaurus
08-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Your analysis is facile. The Dixie Chicks ultimately failed because they publicly showed contempt for their fan base. What the Dixie Chicks did makes about as much sense as Outback Steakhouse going all vegetarian and hiring PETA protesters to taunt meat eaters.

You make an excellent point. I never thought of the Dixie Chicks being country. But I suppose their music is.

Little-Acorn
08-21-2012, 04:45 PM
You make an excellent point. I never thought of the Dixie Chicks being country. But I suppose their music is.

I have highlighted the root of your problem.

I suggest you work on correcting this.

Abbey Marie
08-21-2012, 05:11 PM
IIRC, the Dixie Chicks tore down their President in another country. That makes it more egregious, to me.

Seriously, though, this Hitler stuff has got to stop.

gabosaurus
08-21-2012, 06:21 PM
I have highlighted the root of your problem.

I suggest you work on correcting this.

You deserve to be kicked in the head for this rude comment! :p

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Kick_19fdb4_419952.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2012, 07:01 PM
You deserve to be kicked in the head for this rude comment! :p

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Kick_19fdb4_419952.gif

Acorn gave good advice, take it..-;)-Tyr

Binky
10-15-2012, 11:31 AM
As far as I know, America is still a free country. However, just because one has the right to open their mouths saying whatever they choose, doesn't mean he/she shouldn't show discretion in where they run it. Maybe I'm wrong, but the people went to hear his concert, and not his political rantings of who he likes or dislikes running for office. Just doesn't seem to be the time and place for that. But then, as I said, Americans have the right to shoot of their mouths making fools of themselves all they want. Personally, I wouldn't be happy spending x amount of dollars to attend his concert and then having to sit and listen to his rantings. Nope! Not for me. But then, that's just me. Given that, it's his concert, his mouth, and his right to run it.

aboutime
10-16-2012, 04:14 PM
As far as I know, America is still a free country. However, just because one has the right to open their mouths saying whatever they choose, doesn't mean he/she shouldn't show discretion in where they run it. Maybe I'm wrong, but the people went to hear his concert, and not his political rantings of who he likes or dislikes running for office. Just doesn't seem to be the time and place for that. But then, as I said, Americans have the right to shoot of their mouths making fools of themselves all they want. Personally, I wouldn't be happy spending x amount of dollars to attend his concert and then having to sit and listen to his rantings. Nope! Not for me. But then, that's just me. Given that, it's his concert, his mouth, and his right to run it.

Binky. In order for you not to appear hypocritical here. You should also be warning Every Hollywood celebrity, actors, singers, performers, and just Big mouths who Support Obama, and call Romney a Murderer to FIND ANOTHER PLACE, and TIME as well.

If they follow your admonishment of Hank Williams Jr. Then...and only then will the rest of us agree with your demands.

Anton Chigurh
10-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Hank Williams calls obama a muslim..Did anybody mention, Madonna also called Obama a Muslim?

Is it okay for her to do that, but not okay for Hank?

aboutime
10-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Did anybody mention, Madonna also called Obama a Muslim?

Is it okay for her to do that, but not okay for Hank?

Anton. Surely, you must know. We are not permitted...according to the Obama administration. To point out, or identify Liberal, Double-Standards, or Liberal Hypocrisy.

Much like we are not permitted to exercise our FIRST Amendment Rights of Free Speech...unless we agree to always talk Nice about Obama.

Anton Chigurh
10-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Anton. Surely, you must know. We are not permitted...according to the Obama administration. To point out, or identify Liberal, Double-Standards, or Liberal Hypocrisy.

Much like we are not permitted to exercise our FIRST Amendment Rights of Free Speech...unless we agree to always talk Nice about Obama.In their perfect world scenario, perhaps the above statement is true. In the real world, they can kiss my ass.

aboutime
10-17-2012, 07:21 PM
In their perfect world scenario, perhaps the above statement is true. In the real world, they can kiss my ass.

I feel the same way Anton. But knowing liberals, and Democrats as most of us do. Especially Obama.

If we let them Kiss our Ass. It won't stop there, and they will either BEND US OVER, or they will pretend we are Liberal, San FranTHISCO natives...waving our colorful RAINBOW flags for the Obama GAY Menu.

Anton Chigurh
10-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I feel the same way Anton. But knowing liberals, and Democrats as most of us do. Especially Obama.

If we let them Kiss our Ass. It won't stop there, and they will either BEND US OVER, or they will pretend we are Liberal, San FranTHISCO natives...waving our colorful RAINBOW flags for the Obama GAY Menu.If they don't like Hank Williams...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRNWKJlErw

aboutime
10-17-2012, 09:24 PM
if they don't like hank williams...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9trnwkjlerw

amen.

Binky
10-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Binky. In order for you not to appear hypocritical here. You should also be warning Every Hollywood celebrity, actors, singers, performers, and just Big mouths who Support Obama, and call Romney a Murderer to FIND ANOTHER PLACE, and TIME as well.

If they follow your admonishment of Hank Williams Jr. Then...and only then will the rest of us agree with your demands.

As I said, it's their right. But that comes under the catagory of bad taste and slandering. Anyway, there's too much negative verbage in this world and not enough trash cans to toss them in.

By the way, Abt, why the bold print? Do you think I wouldn't be able to see it? I am not blind. Anyway, hon, thanks for bothering with a reply. :read:

aboutime
10-18-2012, 04:30 PM
As I said, it's their right. But that comes under the catagory of bad taste and slandering. Anyway, there's too much negative verbage in this world and not enough trash cans to toss them in.

By the way, Abt, why the bold print? Do you think I wouldn't be able to see it? I am not blind. Anyway, hon, thanks for bothering with a reply. :read:

My apologies for the Bold print. It was a habit I developed at another place, and time because of the ease of reading. Sometimes. We older folks have to strain looking at smaller print on a White background.

As for the LACK of trash cans. Couldn't agree more. Bad taste, and four letter words seem to be acceptable as a replacement for improved education in spelling, grammar, and general conversations these days.