PDA

View Full Version : You fart, I kill you!

Abbey Marie
08-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Lololol!

TEANECK — An elderly man was arrested Monday night after a neighbor's fart allegedly drove him to threaten him with a gun, police said.

Daniel Collins, 72, had been involved in an ongoing dispute with the unidentified neighbor for some time, Det. Lt. Andrew McGurr told NJ.com. The neighbor told officers that Collins pointed a revolver at him in the vestibule of their apartment building at 694 Cedar Lane at around 9:25 p.m.

Collins said he confronted the man after hearing him pass gas in front of his apartment door, but denied threatening him with a gun. He consented to a search, and officers recovered a .32 caliber revolver from his vehicle.

He was arrested and charged...

http://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2012/06/police_teaneck_man_pulled_gun_on_neighbor_for_fart ing.html?fb_action_ids=10151245311163569&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=246965925417366

jimnyc
08-21-2012, 05:05 PM
Wow, I can see if they were sitting side by side or similar. But this guy must have ripped a real loud one, or had something to eat that stunk the joint up! But I see it says they've been fighting for some time. And in their 70's! Can you imagine these old fellas coming home nightly and faring each others doors? Reminds me of something from Grumpy Old Men!

Abbey Marie
08-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Wow, I can see if they were sitting side by side or similar. But this guy must have ripped a real loud one, or had something to eat that stunk the joint up! But I see it says they've been fighting for some time. And in their 70's! Can you imagine these old fellas coming home nightly and faring each others doors? Reminds me of something from Grumpy Old Men!

Also reminds me of Monty Python: "I fart in your general direction!"

How angry must these guys be? I am picturing the guy going right up to the other guy's door and intentionally letting go, so to speak. :laugh2: