PDA

View Full Version : NYPD Probing Hate Crime After Bacon Found At Staten Island Ramadan Site

Roo
08-21-2012, 08:57 PM
NYPD Probing Hate Crime After Bacon Found At Staten Island Ramadan Site

Muslims who gathered for prayer to celebrate the end of Ramadan in a city park found bacon scattered on the ground, CBS 2’s John Slattery reported Monday

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/08/20/police-investigating-possible-bias-crime-after-bacon-found-at-s-i-ramadan-site/

Muslims...here is the deal, if your "god" isn't big enough to survive me burning "his" book tough shit.....and shove your "pork" senstivities up your ass.

gabosaurus
08-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Tis a wonderful sentiment to be posting anonymously.

Thunderknuckles
08-21-2012, 09:42 PM
Not sure how they justify it as a hate crime when the Westboro Baptists are just practicing free speech.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Not sure how they justify it as a hate crime when the Westboro Baptists are just practicing free speech.

Damn sure wasnt a country boy doing that. I know because they did not find the accompaning eggs and homemade hot biscuits with bacon gravy ! -:laugh2:-Tyr

Roo
08-22-2012, 07:53 PM

Um....golly......tell me who you are and where you are...my name is Dale and I live in Omaha and they can still shouve it up their asses....what is your name gabby...where do you live?

cadet
08-22-2012, 08:02 PM
NYPD Probing Hate Crime After Bacon Found At Staten Island Ramadan Site

Muslims who gathered for prayer to celebrate the end of Ramadan in a city park found bacon scattered on the ground, CBS 2’s John Slattery reported Monday

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/08/20/police-investigating-possible-bias-crime-after-bacon-found-at-s-i-ramadan-site/

Muslims...here is the deal, if your "god" isn't big enough to survive me burning "his" book tough shit.....and shove your "pork" senstivities up your ass.

Now, i hate to say it, and disagree with you, but it's pretty disrespectful. I may disagree with most of their things, but I wouldn't be one to do something as disrespectful as that. When you stoop down to that low of a level, why would they listen to you? Or give two shits about what you say? You're just making an ass of yourself.

If someone went over to YOUR house, and started shouting things about pro communist, burning the American flag, and burning a bible, wouldn't you take it as a bit of a hate crime to your country and faith?

Now, again, i'm sorry, but that's freaking disrespectful no matter what way you look at it.

Kathianne
08-22-2012, 08:07 PM

Wow, just wow. You're serving as a surrogate threat maker. Nutter position, Gabby.

Roo
08-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Now, i hate to say it, and disagree with you, but it's pretty disrespectful. I may disagree with most of their things, but I wouldn't be one to do something as disrespectful as that. When you stoop down to that low of a level, why would they listen to you? Or give two shits about what you say? You're just making an ass of yourself.

If someone went over to YOUR house, and started shouting things about pro communist, burning the American flag, and burning a bible, wouldn't you take it as a bit of a hate crime to your country and faith?

Now, again, i'm sorry, but that's freaking disrespectful no matter what way you look at it.

Nope, sorry.
I am sick of them crying about every little thing they don't like.
It's just a damn book, burn the bible, burn the flag....they are protected forms of free speech, so is burning the Koran.
I don't care if it "offends" them....I don't owe them respect, they must earn it like everyone else...your disagreement is fine...I don't get offended and my ego isn't wrapped up in this.

Kathianne
08-22-2012, 08:09 PM

I agree that it's very disrespectful, what was done and what was posted. However, both are protected under our first amendment. I wouldn't do either. I don't think folks should. However, they have a right to. So do flag burners.

Roo
08-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Wow, just wow. You're serving as a surrogate threat maker. Nutter position, Gabby.

No, its fine...she isn't educated enough for any real discussion.

cadet
08-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Nope, sorry.
It's just a damn book, burn the bible, burn the flag....they are protected forms of free speech, so is burning the Koran.
I don't care if it "offends" them....I don't owe them respect, they must earn it like everyone else...your disagreement is fine...I don't get offended and my ego isn't wrapped up in this.

I don't give a fuck if you have the right to do whatever you want. a little bit of decency and common courtesy goes a long way! Or did you not get raised to RESPECT people??????

cadet
08-22-2012, 08:52 PM
And Roo, before you go off on me being young and you having more experience in life. You sound like a spoiled brat who disagrees with people.
The people that piss me off the most are the adults who think they're high and mighty and nothing decent pertains to them.

“This isn’t what America’s about. This isn’t about intolerance, our diversity is our strength and we’re encouraging people to embrace that diversity,” Awad told 1010 WINS."

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2012, 10:33 PM
While Christianity and Judaism have MODERATED IN THE DIRECTION OF PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE......

ISLAM has ACCELERATED IN THE DIRECTION OF VIOLENCE AND HATE.

When Islam moderates the behavior of it's followers.... there will be peace...they alone are responsible for their actions..

Not the Israelis, Americans or anyone else...

taft2012
08-23-2012, 07:52 AM
I don't see the "crime" here to go with the "hate".

Throwing bacon on the ground may amount to littering, which isn't a crime, but rather a violation (petty offense). Is there even such a thing as a "Hate Violation"?

Journalists may not know the distinction involved here, since they always like to put "hate" and "crime" together, like "franks and beans." But in this instance there is no crime, which would explain why the Police Commissioner carefully phrased it like this:

“This has been determined to be a bias event on the part of our Hate Crimes Task Force,” NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters, including WCBS 880′s Rich Lamb.

So what we have here is a "hate event". Ever heard of such a thing? I don't think I did.

Why are the police investigating this? What are they going to do if they catch the person?

If the police actually witnessed the person littering they could issue him/her a summons, but since no officer witnessed it I don't see what kind of law enforcement steps they can take. Violations are not like crimes (misdemeanors and felonies), in that a summary arrest can be made upon determination of probable cause. Violations must have "in fact" occurred, i.e., witnessed by the officer.

So we have the police investigating a "hate crime," which isn't a "crime," but rather an "event," which they can't do anything about anyway. In law enforcement, this is what is known as a "stroke job."

Abbey Marie
08-23-2012, 08:04 AM
I don't give a fuck if you have the right to do whatever you want. a little bit of decency and common courtesy goes a long way! Or did you not get raised to RESPECT people??????

Umm. One could say the same about the way you are talking to Roo.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Hate crime: Bacon strewn around a park where Muslims will gather

Not a hate crime:
Piss Christ is a 1987 photograph by the American artist and photographer Andres Serrano. It depicts a small plastic crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist's urine

jafar00
08-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Nope, sorry.

You mustn't have very many friends if you live by the same belligerent attitude you are displaying here.

While Christianity and Judaism have MODERATED IN THE DIRECTION OF PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE......

Well, when Christians and Jews stop waging war on other people, I may believe you.

Roo
08-23-2012, 08:11 AM
And Roo, before you go off on me being young and you having more experience in life. You sound like a spoiled brat who disagrees with people.
The people that piss me off the most are the adults who think they're high and mighty and nothing decent pertains to them.

LOL....run along...you seem to need to feel that your 2 cents should actually matter to me.
Respect is a commodity earned, not given.....are you a little sensitive about your youth?

Roo
08-23-2012, 08:12 AM
You mustn't have very many friends if you live by the same belligerent attitude you are displaying here.

Well, when Christians and Jews stop waging war on other people, I may believe you.

Jaffy, man up and reveal what sect you worship with.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 08:20 AM

Not a hate crime:

The lib/leftist/dem new definition of a religious hate crime is anything negative about any religion other than Christianity! Especially protected status being given to Islamists.
Of course Islamists are the ones doing most of the religious hate crimes , so its just right and very convenient to exempt them ! -Tyr

taft2012
08-23-2012, 08:44 AM

Not a hate crime:

Fast forward 10 years; an exhibit in the Brooklyn Museum of Art of the Virgin Mary smeared with elephant crap. Mayor Rudy Giuliani is appropriately outraged and pulls city funding for the museum, for which he called a "Hitler" and "fascist."

Hey, maybe tossing bacon around on the ground was just some "performance art" the previous evening.

jafar00
08-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Jaffy, man up and reveal what sect you worship with.....

I already told you I am a Sunni Muslim.

cadet
08-23-2012, 08:55 AM
LOL....run along...you seem to need to feel that your 2 cents should actually matter to me.
Respect is a commodity earned, not given.....are you a little sensitive about your youth?

It should amount to a little bit, being the bigger person is a very nice thing to be.

cadet
08-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Umm. One could say the same about the way you are talking to Roo.

You get what you give.

Abbey Marie
08-23-2012, 09:03 AM
You get what you give.

I hadn't seen anything disrespectful from Roo to you in this thread to warrant your post.

cadet
08-23-2012, 09:05 AM
I hadn't seen anything disrespectful from Roo to you in this thread to warrant your post.

Pardon me for being totally against everything she said in her first post. It may not have been toward me, but it pisses me off to no end when someone is that intolerant of other people.

cadet
08-23-2012, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

Abbey Marie
08-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Pardon me for being totally against everything she said in her first post. It may not have been toward me, but it pisses me off to no end when someone is that intolerant of other people.

Ok, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I am trying to point out that your attitude and language to Roo (and I didn't even know Roo was female), shows her disrespect and intolerance, the two very things you say you can't stand.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 10:22 AM
I don't see the "crime" here to go with the "hate".

Throwing bacon on the ground may amount to littering, which isn't a crime, but rather a violation (petty offense). Is there even such a thing as a "Hate Violation"?

Journalists may not know the distinction involved here, since they always like to put "hate" and "crime" together, like "franks and beans." But in this instance there is no crime, which would explain why the Police Commissioner carefully phrased it like this:

So what we have here is a "hate event". Ever heard of such a thing? I don't think I did.

Why are the police investigating this? What are they going to do if they catch the person?

If the police actually witnessed the person littering they could issue him/her a summons, but since no officer witnessed it I don't see what kind of law enforcement steps they can take. Violations are not like crimes (misdemeanors and felonies), in that a summary arrest can be made upon determination of probable cause. Violations must have "in fact" occurred, i.e., witnessed by the officer.

So we have the police investigating a "hate crime," which isn't a "crime," but rather an "event," which they can't do anything about anyway. In law enforcement, this is what is known as a "stroke job."

Obama and other muslim shills will see to it that a lot of stroking goes on. Look for it to progress to a full "blown" BJ.-:laugh:. Pun intended..
Islam has "special protected status" which is in direct violation of our Freedom of Religion. For it is clearly our governmet promoting one religion over all the others. And look which one it chose, the most violent one! That is very , very telling of where our government is heading IMHO. It has chosen the religion that is in direct opposition to our Constitution !-Tyr

Roo
08-23-2012, 05:20 PM
It should amount to a little bit, being the bigger person is a very nice thing to be.

It doesn't matter in the least, never will.

Roo
08-23-2012, 05:22 PM

Roo is a "he" that shits bigger than you.

Perfect irony.....the kid supports Islamic intolerance.....but deosn't like mine for Islamic extremists.....tough shit ;)

Roo
08-23-2012, 05:25 PM
As an aside, I told Gabby my name and where I am...why won't she do the same?