PDA

View Full Version : More stupidcide bombing..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-21-2012, 09:30 PM
http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/news/news.php?article=23121

Turkey: Eight killed in huge blast in southern Turkey

21-08-2012

Today's Zaman:

At least eight people have been killed and 60 injured in a huge blast in southern Turkish province of Gaziantep.

Governor's office said in a statement that a truck full of explosives stopped near the Karşıyaka police station and was detonated, burning two buses and a car to the ground.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast Monday night in Gaziantep, near the Syrian border. Terrorists of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) are active in the area, and the fight between Turkish security forces and terrorists, who seek autonomy in Turkey's predominantly Kurdish southeast, has intensified in recent weeks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bomb bomb bomb , bomb bomb Iran..-;)
Its better singing than it is just reading!-:laugh:--Tyr

jafar00
08-21-2012, 11:13 PM
http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/news/news.php?article=23121

Turkey: Eight killed in huge blast in southern Turkey

21-08-2012

Today's Zaman:

At least eight people have been killed and 60 injured in a huge blast in southern Turkish province of Gaziantep.

Governor's office said in a statement that a truck full of explosives stopped near the Karşıyaka police station and was detonated, burning two buses and a car to the ground.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast Monday night in Gaziantep, near the Syrian border. Terrorists of the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) are active in the area, and the fight between Turkish security forces and terrorists, who seek autonomy in Turkey's predominantly Kurdish southeast, has intensified in recent weeks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bomb bomb bomb , bomb bomb Iran..-;)
Its better singing than it is just reading!-:laugh:--Tyr

PKK is a terrorist group that is supported by the USA for their attacks in Iran part of which they want for their own kurdish state. It could well be that this attack was enabled by YOUR government's support for this terrorist group.

Are you proud?

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2012, 04:54 AM
Ramadan Bombathon
2012 Scorecard

Final Totals!!!

Number of Attacks in the Name of Islam = 260

Number of Dead Bodies = 1206

Number of attacks in the name of other Religions = 0

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2012, 04:57 AM
PKK is a terrorist group that is supported by the USA for their attacks in Iran part of which they want for their own kurdish state. It could well be that this attack was enabled by YOUR government's support for this terrorist group.

Are you proud?

Got some proof to back that up Jafar??

Link Please.....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Got some proof to back that up Jafar??

Link Please.....

Didnt you see? He said--"could well be"! I know what strong evidence that is. My mother still asks me why I play the lottery when the odds are greatly against my ever winning, my stock answer has been the same for years now.
"It could well be that I become a multi-millionaire overnight!"
See thats some strong stuff right there, that -- "it could well be"--, you dare ask proof when tha man said, it could well be!;)-TZS

jafar00
08-22-2012, 08:22 AM
There is a mountain of evidence to support the fact that the US is supporting directly or indirectly terrorist groups such as PKK, PJAK, Jundullah etc... enabling them to commit acts of terror on Iranian soil. Google it.

fj1200
08-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Oh good. Another thread about Islam and its "evils." Phew, that was close.

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Didnt you see? He said--"could well be"! I know what strong evidence that is. My mother still asks me why I play the lottery when the odds are greatly against my ever winning, my stock answer has been the same for years now.
"It could well be that I become a multi-millionaire overnight!"
See thats some strong stuff right there, that -- "it could well be"--, you dare ask proof when tha man said, it could well be!;)-TZS

The Proof is often in the Pudding....

Or in this case...The Hummus