PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Fantasy Football

Neo
08-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey Fellow Football Fans!

I'm trying to get a Fantasy Football league going @ Yahoo and I was hoping some of you good folks here, who share a love of the game, might be interested in participating.

It's easy to do/play, it's fun, AND it's FREE!

The minimum teams required to form a league and start the draft is 4, I have me & 1 guy from my site. Btw, this has nothing to do with my place, and I did ask the Big Tuna for permission and he said, "aye".

So, how about it?

If you/anyone is interested, here is the link to the league I set up, Gridiron Gladiators (so I suck @ naming things, what can I say?:dunno:).

Visit the Yahoo Join League page:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague

See the boxes and enter League ID: "636876" and password: "championship" in boxes.

Then you want to set a few options that follow, it's easy.

Thanks to all, pleaseconsider playing.

Neo[

ATTACH=CONFIG]3887[/ATTACH]

PS This years NFL season begins 9/05 so please hurry, time is of the essence!

Neo
09-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Hey guys.....just wanted to offer a final invite to play Yahoo fantasy football. The draft isset for Sunday 09/02/2012 @ 9:00p.m. EST. It's an auto draft, you dom't have to do anything. Once it kicks off, the League is closed.

We have 4 teams but a few more would be great!

So how about it?

Thanks in advance.

Neo

Kat
09-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Well shoot! If I had noticed this before now, I would have joined. I am playing in 2 other leagues..maybe next year. :)

Abbey Marie
09-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Well shoot! If I had noticed this before now, I would have joined. I am playing in 2 other leagues..maybe next year. :)

Same here- sorry, I just noticed this. Love Fantasy football!