PDA

View Full Version : Paratus Rifle

jimnyc
08-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Never even heard of this gun before, but now I want one!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nm1g--T0uGo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

logroller
08-22-2012, 01:26 PM
That thing is sweet; sadly, I counted the points and, once I got to two, I knew I'd not get one here in Cali. :poop:
Curious about the gas system though; it resembles the AR gas system, but I've not seen one with what would have to be a detachable buffer tube to accommodate the foldable stock. If the tube just swings into place, I'm not sure how reliable the cycling would be. :dunno:

Voted4Reagan
08-22-2012, 03:23 PM
I'll take two!!!!

:boom2::boom2:

SassyLady
08-23-2012, 12:53 AM
That thing is sweet; sadly, I counted the points and, I knew I'd not get one here in Cali.

Isn't that the truth! Log ... let me tell you how easy I purchased a gun in AZ. I went to DMV and filled out a form to get an AZ I.D. card ... not a license, just an ID card. Went to a sporting goods store and filled out a form. They called somewhere to do a background check (which took less than 10 minutes) and then walked me and my gun to the cash register. Out the door in less than 30 minutes.

Try doing that in CA!

logroller
08-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Isn't that the truth! Log ... let me tell you how easy I purchased a gun in AZ. I went to DMV and filled out a form to get an AZ I.D. card ... not a license, just an ID card. Went to a sporting goods store and filled out a form. They called somewhere to do a background check (which took less than 10 minutes) and then walked me and my gun to the cash register. Out the door in less than 30 minutes.

Try doing that in CA!
oh ya!!! Probably coulda bought some ammo, loaded it up and thrown it in your purse too. Thats just too constitutional for CA. See if you'd of done that here, you'd likely of went on a shooting spree-- luckily, we've a waiting period.:rolleyes:
I remember fondly my first firearm purchase...I went to the dealer everyday for 10 days to hold it. Kinda sad really. Say, don't they have high cap mags in AZ...perhaps I need to visit my good friend sassy lady some time?;)

SassyLady
08-23-2012, 07:27 PM
oh ya!!! Probably coulda bought some ammo, loaded it up and thrown it in your purse too. Thats just too constitutional for CA. See if you'd of done that here, you'd likely of went on a shooting spree-- luckily, we've a waiting period.:rolleyes:
I remember fondly my first firearm purchase...I went to the dealer everyday for 10 days to hold it. Kinda sad really. Say, don't they have high cap mags in AZ...perhaps I need to visit my good friend sassy lady some time?;)

The only ammo I bought was hollow point, snake shot and target ammo. And, you are right about being able to put in my purse ... what's more amazing is that I can wear on my hip or in that fancy Flashbang holster that Gabby showed us!

Here' what I got ....

Really light weight and I like the laser....especially since my eyes are not as good as they used to be.