PDA

View Full Version : Muslims wage campaign to target those that oppose their world plan to take over..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Gabon: Muslim states agree to media blitz in fight against Islamophobia

23-04-2012

LIBREVILLE, (Today's Zaman):

The largest platform representing Muslim countries has agreed to launch an aggressive media campaign with the purpose of raising awareness of anti-Muslim hate movements in the world, while keeping tabs on the problems that are being faced by Muslim citizens in Western and Asian countries.

In the final communiqué, adopted at the 9th session of the Islamic Conference of Information Ministers in Libreville, Gabon, the representatives from 57 member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), which is the largest intergovernmental organization after the UN, has empowered the Turkish secretary-general of the organization with a new tool to go after Islamophobic movements in the world.

The meeting saw strong messages voiced by member countries at the OIC meeting in Gabon. As representative of the hosting country and chairman of the conference, Blaise Louembe, the Gabonese minister of digital economy, communications and post, told the audience that there is a need to support the initiative of dialogue, solidarity and consultation among the OIC member countries, stressing that addressing Islamophobia through diplomatic dynamism is important. He proposed the launch of an awareness-raising campaign to eliminate violence advocated by some extremist movements. Louembe said Gabon is ready to lead the charge on these projects.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bolded the 57 states listing above as an example of where our boywonder obama got his 57 states mixed up.
He was thinking with his muslim brain instead of the false cover personality that day. Just like in the interview when he said, "my muslim faith ' but the interviewer corrected him with , "you mean your Christian faith". Always nice to have such "useful idiots" to help out! From the link we see they are organised worldwide and act as a political body with plans to attack and censor Americans that dare to speak out against them. Worse measures are discussed that they keep strictly private. I am convinced that they have "hit squads here and around the world to do their bidding against Islam's enemies.-Tyr

jafar00
08-23-2012, 03:00 AM
What plan to take over the world? If combating islamophobia is taking over the world, then the Jews must already control most of it with their anti-semite campaign.

http://www.nicholasmirzoeff.com/O2012/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/obelix.jpg

cadet
08-23-2012, 07:30 AM
One difference between Islam and Christianity, is Islam has a gov't to back it up. Christians try to do the same thing, maybe a little less violent... But in the end, every single religion out there wants to convert everyone else to that religion.
Especially athiests. Not sure why though.

If every religion was backed by a gov't system, there'd be holy wars all the time.

I think it's stupid for their gov't to get involved, and I think they need to back off before they piss off the rest of the world. I think they sometimes forget that it's not just USA out there. If they go after China or Russia, they won't be as kind as us. We could blow them up and kill all of them in seconds, but we don't. We want them to be able to govern themselves. China on the other hand... wouldn't think twice before blowing the shit out of them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 07:56 AM
What plan to take over the world? If combating islamophobia is taking over the world, then the Jews must already control most of it with their anti-semite campaign.

http://www.nicholasmirzoeff.com/O2012/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/obelix.jpg

All that is not of Islam is considered extremist. And that extremism is considered Islamophobia. You know that. All our freedoms insured by our Constitution are in opposition to the teachings of the Koran. Our Constitution recognises the teachings of the Christian God as its foundation not that of your version of a deity that demands total slavery and total compliance to barbaric dictates. Again , all non-muslim laws are considered blasphemy by muslims, you know that too. Only Allah's words are to be followed , all else is heresy..You know that but will not dare admit it here. I find your duplicity irritating and revolting . If you were more straightforward and honest about Islam I'd have more respect for you as a poster here. You dont have to agree with me(as is your right) but the duplicity points to a clear attempt to deceive others that are far less informed about Islam's true agenda and often its deceptive role in pushing that worldwide agenda. I've had many conversations with other muslims over the years and they were honest about their religion, I can respect that . Our conversations went an entirely different path than you and I have gone with our conversation on this topic because their honesty brought out different ideals from both sides. Just sayin'.-Tyr

taft2012
08-23-2012, 08:15 AM
has empowered the Turkish secretary-general of the organization with a new tool to go after Islamophobic movements in the world.

Would that "tool" be a steak knife to saw peoples' heads off with?

When I was growing up Muslims were not even on the radar of discussion. The first time I really heard about them was watching the Olympics one morning on ABC and finding out they had taken the Israeli athletes hostage in Munich, and then killed them.

Then I started hearing about the sectarian battles in Lebanon where they were killing Catholics.

Then they really flew onto our radar when they took over our embassy in Tehran. And from there on we know, as Paul Harvey used to say, "the rest of the story."

The public perception of Islam in this country is a product of the actions of Islam. They created it all, every bit of it. Good luck to them in their efforts to try to backtrack and convince us all that everything we've lived through with them, all of our combined life experiences, has been an anomaly.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 09:17 AM
Would that "tool" be a steak knife to saw peoples' heads off with?

When I was growing up Muslims were not even on the radar of discussion. The first time I really heard about them was watching the Olympics one morning on ABC and finding out they had taken the Israeli athletes hostage in Munich, and then killed them.

Then I started hearing about the sectarian battles in Lebanon where they were killing Catholics.

Then they really flew onto our radar when they took over our embassy in Tehran. And from there on we know, as Paul Harvey used to say, "the rest of the story."

The public perception of Islam in this country is a product of the actions of Islam. They created it all, every bit of it. Good luck to them in their efforts to try to backtrack and convince us all that everything we've lived through with them, all of our combined life experiences, has been an anomaly.

Exactly. Maybe that tool is hit squads set up in Western nations to do specific violence targetted at opposing groups or people ! Or funding a worldwide campaign to silence Islam's critics by buying corrupt politicians to enact laws specially designed to protect muslims. Who knows maybe many unsolved murders around the world are by such hit squads and police have no ideal or else are covering up that fact to protect muslims.
However you are right to worry about your head if you are a loud critic of Islam. I worry but realy dont give a damn myself, we all got to die sometime and I 'd just as soon go out fighting this , the greatest of evils known to man= Islam! Islam makes Nazism look like child's play IMHO....It already has murdered far more and will do so in the future by a huge margin..-Tyr

jimnyc
08-23-2012, 10:03 AM

I don't know exactly what manner in which we are discussing "taking over the world", but you are naive if you are going to tell us you are unaware of the caliphate aka khilafa, and motives of many of your fellow muslims. Once again, feel free to deny. Read more here - http://www.khilafah.com/ I've posted endless times about this, as have others, and it's always minimized. Do we say "never happened" here too? Or do we just declare these followers as not being Muslims?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate

A number of Islamist political parties and mujahideen have called for the restoration of the caliphate by uniting Muslim nations, either through political action (e.g., Hizb ut-Tahrir), or through force (e.g., al-Qaeda).Various Islamist movements have gained momentum in recent years with the ultimate aim of establishing a Caliphate; however, they differ in their methodology and approach. Some[who?] are locally oriented, mainstream political parties that have no apparent transnational objectives.

And for those who just became leaders of Egypt?

The Muslim Brotherhood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Muslim_Brotherhood) advocates pan-Islamic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Islamism) unity and implementing Islamic law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia). Founder Hassan al-Banna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan_al-Banna) wrote about the restoration of the Caliphate.

Thunderknuckles
08-23-2012, 12:35 PM
He (Blaise Louembe) proposed the launch of an awareness-raising campaign to eliminate violence advocated by some extremist movements.
Here's a bit of advice Blaise: start in your own damn backyard. When you can stop extremists in your own culture from blowing up people, then you can come on over here and lecture us about a few jack-offs throwing bacon on your parade.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2012, 10:06 AM
Here's a bit of advice Blaise: start in your own damn backyard. When you can stop extremists in your own culture from blowing up people, then you can come on over here and lecture us about a few jack-offs throwing bacon on your parade.
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Yes, the world wishes to teach America how to kiss azz and worship appeasement while they beg for billions to help solve the problem of the costs from doing that very thing -multi-culturalism- (especially importing muslims) and its accompaning financial costs, crimes , diseases and civil unrest that Islam always brings. Look at Britain for a good example and France as well.-Tyr