PDA

View Full Version : Good billboard in Texas

Little-Acorn
08-23-2012, 05:59 PM
Apparently this was put up in Indiana, then taken down. Now it's in Texas.

And the liberals are still trying to pretend that the reason they object to it, is because it mentions the Navy Seals. :D

http://therightnewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ca019.png

aboutime
08-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Apparently this was put up in Indiana, then taken down. Now it's in Texas.

And the liberals are still trying to pretend that the reason they object to it, is because it mentions the Navy Seals. :D

http://therightnewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ca019.png

Let them complain as much as they like. NOVEMBER 2nd will make the difference, and finally. A Billboard will have presented the TRUTH. We all know Liberals, Democrats, and Progressives simply can't HANDLE THE TRUTH. Thank you Jack Nicholson!

Noir
08-23-2012, 07:37 PM
:clap:

A very bold message, here's hoping the American people do remove the Romney-Ryan threat in November :salute:

SassyLady
08-23-2012, 07:39 PM
:clap:

A very bold message, here's hoping the American people do remove the Romney-Ryan threat in November :salute:

Do you really think Romney/Ryan is a bigger threat to America than Obama? Or are you just basing your opinion on one factor - abortion stance?

Noir
08-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Do you really think Romney/Ryan is a bigger threat to America than Obama? Or are you just basing your opinion on one factor - abortion stance?

I'm moreso pointing out the ambiguity of the billboard.

jimnyc
08-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Let them complain as much as they like. NOVEMBER 2nd will make the difference, and finally. A Billboard will have presented the TRUTH. We all know Liberals, Democrats, and Progressives simply can't HANDLE THE TRUTH. Thank you Jack Nicholson!

Now did you get your itinerary from Michelle Obama? Election day is November 6th! :salute: But I thought I read somewhere earlier today that she made the same gaffe.

SassyLady
08-23-2012, 07:49 PM

Only the uninformed would not understand the message.

jimnyc
08-23-2012, 07:50 PM

Considering that Romney/Ryan have no chance at all from being "removed" from office, it's really not that ambiguous! :beer:

Noir
08-23-2012, 07:57 PM

Makes as much sense either way, after all it was the seals 'under Obama' that got rid of the first threat, might well that 'under Obama' you can get rid of the treat to his 2nd term. Anyways, the deliberate ambiguity only shows cowardice imo, but those who are gonna like the presumed message are gonna like it anyways.

KarlMarx
08-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I can't wait to see sanity return to this country. I'm damned sick and tired of living in the Barack Obama Concentration Camp, USA.

It's a place where every decision you make revolves around whether or not you need the money in case you lose your job in a few months.

And that's how it's been... others on this board have it much harder than me, but I will say it nonetheless.

The last time I felt I had a secure job was the end of 2008. After that, it's been worrying about getting my next assignment. Will I have enough work to last me through this month? If I don't perform well on this assignment, they may give it to someone else. I have to say "yes" to every deadline and demand, no matter how preposterous, because if I say "no" the customer will give it to someone else and I need that job. Going through Sunday after Sunday of feeling a constant feeling of dread because I know that I have to go to work the next day. Waking up on Monday mornings and dreading to the point of sometimes being sick what unpleasantness awaits me, what kind of bad news is going to be foisted on me.

Then there's the layoffs, one after another after another, like plagues of locusts, they have been relentless. I've seen customers, colleagues, friends, family members lose their jobs not because they screwed up, but because layoffs are now determined by Human Resources, who spread the pain across all demographics... in other words... no one is safe.. no matter how well they perform, no matter how much work they have, no matter anything. I feel like painting the door jambs of my cubicle with lamb's blood.

Now we face the biggest layoff of all.. One out of every 8 employees in the entire corporation stand to lose their jobs in January. Because of the sequestration cuts, because Congress can't agree on a deficit reduction package and the White House provides no leadership.

I can't wait to see Barack Obama and his filthy band of vultures banished from Washington and hopefully from public life. I can't wait to see the Democrats relegated to the place they deserve, as a minority party for years on end (actually, what they really deserve, including the president, is prohibited under the Constitution as cruel and unusual punishment).

I can't wait to see Romney and the Republicans win the election and hopefully bring a sense of certainty back into all of our lives. For the first time in several years, we will actually have a budget in place, for the first time in years we will have a permanent tax cut, for the first time in years, employers will have enough faith in the financial markets to actually hire my neighbors, and friends, and fellow countrymen. Maybe then, I will actually find myself coming out from under this pitch black shadow that's been hanging over me... Maybe then I'll be able to live without this Sword of Damocles hanging over me

I've found myself wishing these past few years for Ronald Reagan to be president again and feeling a sense of loss that we didn't have him to lead our country any longer. Instead, we had a boy, an amateur, an incompetent, and a moron for a president. Someone who left this country with no sense of faith, no sense of purpose, no sense of hope.

And when Barack Husein Obama leaves Washington on that last train our of town, it will be a grand day because this modern day Bubonic Plague has finally ended

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 11:17 PM
I can't wait to see sanity return to this country. I'm damned sick and tired of living in the Barack Obama Concentration Camp, USA.

It's a place where every decision you make revolves around whether or not you need the money in case you lose your job in a few months.

And that's how it's been... others on this board have it much harder than me, but I will say it nonetheless.

The last time I felt I had a secure job was the end of 2008. After that, it's been worrying about getting my next assignment. Will I have enough work to last me through this month? If I don't perform well on this assignment, they may give it to someone else. I have to say "yes" to every deadline and demand, no matter how preposterous, because if I say "no" the customer will give it to someone else and I need that job. Going through Sunday after Sunday of feeling a constant feeling of dread because I know that I have to go to work the next day. Waking up on Monday mornings and dreading to the point of sometimes being sick what unpleasantness awaits me, what kind of bad news is going to be foisted on me.

Then there's the layoffs, one after another after another, like plagues of locusts, they have been relentless. I've seen customers, colleagues, friends, family members lose their jobs not because they screwed up, but because layoffs are now determined by Human Resources, who spread the pain across all demographics... in other words... no one is safe.. no matter how well they perform, no matter how much work they have, no matter anything. I feel like painting the door jambs of my cubicle with lamb's blood.

Now we face the biggest layoff of all.. One out of every 8 employees in the entire corporation stand to lose their jobs in January. Because of the sequestration cuts, because Congress can't agree on a deficit reduction package and the White House provides no leadership.

I can't wait to see Barack Obama and his filthy band of vultures banished from Washington and hopefully from public life. I can't wait to see the Democrats relegated to the place they deserve, as a minority party for years on end (actually, what they really deserve, including the president, is prohibited under the Constitution as cruel and unusual punishment).

I can't wait to see Romney and the Republicans win the election and hopefully bring a sense of certainty back into all of our lives. For the first time in several years, we will actually have a budget in place, for the first time in years we will have a permanent tax cut, for the first time in years, employers will have enough faith in the financial markets to actually hire my neighbors, and friends, and fellow countrymen. Maybe then, I will actually find myself coming out from under this pitch black shadow that's been hanging over me... Maybe then I'll be able to live without this Sword of Damocles hanging over me

I've found myself wishing these past few years for Ronald Reagan to be president again and feeling a sense of loss that we didn't have him to lead our country any longer. Instead, we had a boy, an amateur, an incompetent, and a moron for a president. Someone who left this country with no sense of faith, no sense of purpose, no sense of hope.

And when Barack Husein Obama leaves Washington on that last train our of town, it will be a grand day because this modern day Bubonic Plague has finally ended

I am with you on that but do not count your chickens before the eggs hatch. Obama may do anything between now and election day. He may well trump up an excuse the declare martial law, who is to stop the corrupt bastard? The ffking traitor can not be trusted as far as I can throw my house! And the gd sold out dem party is exactly the same in my book. F-them too.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 11:26 PM

Bingo!!
Exactly the type that obama appeals to and gets idiotic support from.
I believe the communists called them "useful idiots".-Tyr

SassyLady
08-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Makes as much sense either way, after all it was the Seals 'under Obama' that got rid of the first threat, might well that 'under Obama' you can get rid of the treat to his 2nd term. Anyways, the deliberate ambiguity only shows cowardice imo, but those who are gonna like the presumed message are gonna like it anyways.

Fixed that for you Noir. Hope you didn't mean and disrespect for our Seals.

At any rate ... As we've stated, there is no ambiguity for those that understand and for those that don't, not worth worrying about.

Noir
08-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Fixed that for you Noir. Hope you didn't mean and disrespect for our Seals.

At any rate ... As we've stated, there is no ambiguity for those that understand and for those that don't, not worth worrying about.

Yeah, not putting a capital letter for seals is disrespectful, but referring to to living in the USA as like living in a "concentration camp" is to be applauded, nice :salute:

Little-Acorn
08-27-2012, 05:35 PM
http://www.houseofpolitics.com/attachments/tampa-jpg.221/