PDA

View Full Version : ICE Agents Suing Agency

Kathianne
08-23-2012, 08:46 PM
My guess, say goodbye to employment:

http://news.yahoo.com/ice-agents-sue-own-agency-over-deferred-deportations-231136683.html

ICE agents sue own agency over deferred deportations<cite id="yui_3_5_1_23_1345772277651_376" class="byline vcard">By Alan Gomez, USA TODAY | ABC OTUS News – <abbr id="yui_3_5_1_23_1345772277651_381" title="2012-08-23T23:11:36Z">2 hrs 25 mins ago</abbr></cite>

A group of Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents filed a lawsuit against their own agency Thursday, arguing that the Obama administration is not letting them fully identify and deport illegal immigrants.

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano says her department does not have the manpower or money to deport the 11 million illegal immigrants in the USA, so she issued a memorandum last year ordering immigration officials to focus their efforts on dangerous illegal immigrants. In June, Obama announced a program that will allow up to 1.7 million illegal immigrants brought to the USA as children to have deportations deferred for at least two years.

The 10 ICE agents suing Napolitano and ICE Director John Morton say those directives violate the Constitution and federal immigration law. "We are federal law enforcement officers who are being ordered to break the law," said Chris Crane, an ICE agent and president of the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council, a union for ICE employees. "This directive puts ICE agents and officers in a horrible position."...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 10:37 PM
My guess, say goodbye to employment:

http://news.yahoo.com/ice-agents-sue-own-agency-over-deferred-deportations-231136683.html

Yes, true patriots will be sacrificed . Last ruling proved that SCOTUS is too corrupt for justice. I admire their bravery but they'll only get hard knocks and unemployment as a reward methinks! November 2012 will decide if this Representative Democratic Republic stands or falls. Sad but true IMHO. If its been too corrupted obama will win and we will fall sooner or later with that haven been the tipping point..-Tyr

Dilloduck
08-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Yes, true patriots will be sacrificed . Last ruling proved that SCOTUS is too corrupt for justice. I admire their bravery but they'll only get hard knocks and unemployment as a reward methinks! November 2012 will decide if this Representative Democratic Republic stands or falls. Sad but true IMHO. If its been too corrupted obama will win and we will fall sooner or later with that haven been the tipping point..-Tyr

They should be rewarded for suing their own agency. I don't think that was in their contract, do you ?
How disobedient of them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-23-2012, 11:47 PM
They should be rewarded for suing their own agency. I don't think that was in their contract, do you ?
How disobedient of them.

Nullifying immigration law how disobedient of them....some would say that's treason since it aids those that disregard out National sovereignty and jeopardise our National security too!
I don't think thats in their job description , authority or contract , do you?-Tyr

Dilloduck
08-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Nullifying immigration law how disobedient of them....some would say that's treason since it aids those that disregard out National sovereignty and jeopardise our National security too!
I don't think thats in their job description , authority or contract , do you?-Tyr
How much should taxpayers pay them for ignoring their superiors ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-24-2012, 12:36 PM
How much should taxpayers pay them for ignoring their superiors ?

I'd say, at least as much as ther superiors make for -NOT DOING THIER JOB AND NOT ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW!
I mean just who should be paid more, those wanting /trying to do their job or those usurping law and demanding the job NOT BE DONE?
Their superiors should be fired and many of them jailed! Of course you side with them because they are doing obama's bidding.-Tyr

fj1200
08-24-2012, 12:50 PM
Of course you side with them because they are doing obama's bidding.-Tyr

You couldn't reason your way out of a wet paper bag could you?