PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank you to Jim!!

Trinity
08-25-2012, 11:19 AM
:2up: Thanks for the board........... just made gathering up dates and other pertinent information from my own personal posts, so much easier.....I'll go into more detail later. But for now we'll just say it involves my ex and my oldest son.

jimnyc
08-25-2012, 12:14 PM
Not so sure what I did, but I'll take anything positive coming my way these days! LOL :beer:

Trinity
08-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Not so sure what I did, but I'll take anything positive coming my way these days! LOL :beer:

You created a place, that I can come back to and gather dates on certain issues that I posted about. :coffee:

jimnyc
08-25-2012, 01:00 PM
You created a place, that I can come back to and gather dates on certain issues that I posted about. :coffee:

Gimme $50 and pictures of the boobies or I'll delete it! :coffee: :lol:

WiccanLiberal
08-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Think I deserve more actually as I am providing video, not just pictures. :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oYmzdvMoUUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trinity
08-28-2012, 10:28 AM
sorry to leave you hanging for so long....

Here's the deal............ as some of you may remember...........My oldest son moved back in with me back in March after his one of his best friends committed suicide and he slowly discovered over a period of 2 years what an ass his father really is. His father was paying child support for the youngest child who was still living with me. Once my oldest moved back home my ex and I reached an agreement on additional child support based on the information he gave me on his salary. My ex started giving me an additional amount of money each month for child support for the oldest.

Fast forward to August....My ex and his girlfriend got into a huge fight..... his girlfriends kids who are 15 female and 19 male have been to my house on numerous occasions to see my oldest son they would come over and stay the weekend....yeah I know sounds odd but they are good kids and I like them and they love coming over and hanging out with me my husband and my oldest son because they know they can talk to me about problems they are having and I understand, whether it is my ex, school or relationships.

So the 15 year old female calls me up after this huge fight she is crying and does not want to be at my ex's house but she has no where else to go....so she asks if she can stay at my house....I of course told her yes, I was married to the man at one time and know exactly how he is and the situation so I told her yes....in the process of all this her 19 year old brother stops by to announce that the company he had applied to for a job that my husband sent him to (which is where my husband works) called him and wanted him to start the next day so he was stopping by to see if he could ride with my husband since he had been out of a job for quite sometime and did not have gas money to get back and forth from work.

So we told him what was going on and they both ended up staying with us...

Now my ex's girlfriend comes over a few days later to see her kids and tell us how my ex had turned off the electric to the house. We started talking and she was telling me all the things he is doing and has done to her her kids and my kids....basically my ex hasn't changed a bit...he is still the POS I divorced. She is then explaining her plan of moving out she has started packing all of her things and needs the kids to go back to the house and pack their things so they went and packed up their stuff and came back to stay with me because their mom was not going to have the money to move out for about another 2 weeks. I was ok with helping them out and letting the kids stay with us. I have been in the situation and have some sympathy for it.

A week and a half later my ex's girlfriend comes to take her daughter out to dinner, after dinner she tells her oh by the way I am going to give _______ another chance and she made her go home with her. She sent me a text with some story about she wasn't comfortable with her staying here...(even though she had already been here for two weeks) Her daughter messaged me the next day on facebook to tell me all of this and how sorry she was that her mom was being like that. Then she demanded that her 19 year old get his stuff and come back home.

Now in the process of all this I found out my ex is making a lot more money then he told me he was making. His girlfriend showed me his paycheck stub :laugh:

Ok so know back to the point of the OP after I learned what my ex was really making and with my oldest son switching schools I have to file a motion to have his physical address changed through the courts, so i decided to go ahead and have them re-evaluate child support as well.

When my ex received the motion in the mail he was pissed...he called my oldest sons cell phone and asked to speak to me. My son told him he was at a friends and to call my cell phone, which he claimed he did, but he didn't. He then proceeded to accuse my son of hanging out with his dope head friends and getting high. My son said call my mom and hung up.

A few days later my son gets a text message from another friend who knows of the whole situation and she tells him that she had heard his dad was going to have him drug tested when we go to court. My son tells me about it and I started laughing and explained the only people going to court are me and your father you won't be there so how does he plan on doing that.

Fact: Basically it boils down to this I know my son has smoked weed, and he knows I don't agree with it and I don't want him doing it. But I also know that teens do stupid things all the time.

Fact: I also know this neither I nor my husband smoke weed and the friends we have that do smoke it know the rules not in my house, not around my kids, and not on my property and they respect that.

Fact: My ex and his girlfriend and her son and her daughter all smoke weed. However my ex nor his girlfriend know the daughter smokes it.

Fact: If my ex insists on my son taking a drug test through the courts guess who else will be taking one....all of the above because I am positive that my husband and I will be clean, however my ex and his girlfriend will not be.

Fact: My son was introduced to weed and first got high with my ex's girlfriends kids.

If my son had not moved in with his father or had been at his fathers house every other weekend he may have never tried it.

So I have been able to go back through all of my threads that I had started on here involving my ex and his lack of parenting and combined all the information along with other things I have written down in a notebook on every single thing he has done involving my children dating back to 2007. I have 11 pages of documentation. :coffee:

I only got one thing to say to my ex...... BRING IT!