PDA

View Full Version : Did Lance Armstrong just get Herman-Cained?

Little-Acorn
08-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Let's see.

Lance Armstrong has been drug tested more times than practically any human being on Earth over his long career. And he has never flunked a single drug test, from what I've heard on the (oh so accurate) media. He has come out clean every time. EVERY time.

But now we have some witnesses who say they saw him taking illegal performance-enhancing drugs... at the same time they were taking those drugs themselves. Witnesses who have lately been confessing to lying about others repeatedly, getting convicted and fined hundreds of thousand of dollars for their fraud and falsehoods.

Armstrong has maintain every step of the way, that he never did any such drugs, not a bit. And those countless drug tests back up his claims 100%. But the years of accusations, defenses he has had to mount, etc. etc. has been so wearing on him and his family, that now that his bicycling career is over and retired, he has said, "The hell with it, I'm not cooperating with this silly charade any more."

Makes me look back and wonder: Where did those "witnesses" against Herman Cain go? Where is the "proof" they said they had, of Cain having affairs?

I'm sure the two sagas were carried out by two completely different and unrelated groups. But it's fascinating how similar the two modus operandi were.

Next time I want to destroy someone who is completely innocent, I know exactly how I'll do it.

I'm not saying Armstrong and/or Cain were innocent, I have my doubts in both cases. But if the next guy really IS innocent, it won't help him against this method of attack.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Let's see.

Lance Armstrong has been drug tested more times than practically any human being on Earth over his long career. And he has never flunked a single drug test, from what I've heard on the (oh so accurate) media. He has come out clean every time. EVERY time.

But now we have some witnesses who say they saw him taking illegal performance-enhancing drugs... at the same time they were taking those drugs themselves. Witnesses who have lately been confessing to lying about others repeatedly, getting convicted and fined hundreds of thousand of dollars for their fraud and falsehoods.

Armstrong has maintain every step of the way, that he never did any such drugs, not a bit. And those countless drug tests back up his claims 100%. But the years of accusations, defenses he has had to mount, etc. etc. has been so wearing on him and his family, that now that his bicycling career is over and retired, he has said, "The hell with it, I'm not cooperating with this silly charade any more."

Makes me look back and wonder: Where did those "witnesses" against Herman Cain go? Where is the "proof" they said they had, of Cain having affairs?

I'm sure the two sagas were carried out by two completely different and unrelated groups. But it's fascinating how similar the two modus operandi were.

Next time I want to destroy someone who is completely innocent, I know exactly how I'll do it.

I'm not saying Armstrong and/or Cain were innocent, I have my doubts in both cases. But if the next guy really IS innocent, it won't help him against this method of attack.

I think Lance finally decided to say ffkk you guys to those weasels that were after his hide. Now they are attempting to go after the money he made. Its insane liberalism at work(personal destruction). A non -government entity funded by government that is waging war on him , that right there should send up a huge red flag. He has passed over 500 drug tests and still they scream guilty. Its absurd insanity on display.. Libs seek absolute control like muslims do, thats why they are allies. I think after years of relentless insane attacks he finally decide to hell with it all. In a just world he should have been allowed to shoot the bastards for THE YEARS OF TORTURE THEY MALICIOUSLY CHOSE TO INFLICT ON HIM IMHO.-Tyr

claudius2019
06-09-2020, 04:26 PM
I think Lance finally decided to say ffkk you guys to those weasels that were after his hide. Now they are attempting to go after the money he made. Its insane liberalism at work(personal destruction). A non -government entity funded by government that is waging war on him , that right there should send up a huge red flag. He has passed over 500 drug tests and still they scream guilty. Its absurd insanity on display.. Libs seek absolute control like muslims do, thats why they are allies. I think after years of relentless insane attacks he finally decide to hell with it all. In a just world he should have been allowed to shoot the bastards for THE YEARS OF TORTURE THEY MALICIOUSLY CHOSE TO INFLICT ON HIM IMHO.-Tyr

Well, 8 years later, Lance has admitted to everything. And it did him no good at all, seven titles stripped forever, like they never happened. I have the videos, he definitely won those seven Tours, absolutely no fucking doubt about it.He dominated quite impressively. People wanted a winner, and Lance delivered, in a very big way.

Nowadays the general public seem convinced he was a horrible human being, he screwed over countless people, and deserves even more punishment. Yet they were the ones who wanted a winner. Meanwhile, the guys he competed with (Ulrich, Indurain, Basso) think he earned the wins and deserves to keep them.

I find it galling as hell when people try to argue the whole "horrible human being" aspect. Would we take away Babe Ruth's home runs if we found out he used the "N" word? Or take away Joe Montana's Super Bowl wins if he slapped his wife around? Of course not.