PDA

View Full Version : I am moving to mexico

Yurt
05-24-2007, 08:41 PM
I am moving to mexico

I am going to sneak into mexico this evening, right after this post. I will work odd jobs or whatever until I get to the proverbial city. I will then demand my (as yet to be) kids will have english educational classes, not spanish, because they don't speak spanish, so must be in english. I will demand that any voter forms also have english. I will demand that my drivers license written test be in english. I will demand the right to whatever healthcare the goverment offers. I will demand my right to get a drivers license despite the fact I am in the country illegally. I will sue the first mexican police officer who tries to arrest me, not matter how light the touch, because I have been injured. I will...............

And what would Mexico say..........

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 09:10 PM
I am moving to mexico

I am going to sneak into mexico this evening, right after this post. I will work odd jobs or whatever until I get to the proverbial city. I will then demand my (as yet to be) kids will have english educational classes, not spanish, because they don't speak spanish, so must be in english. I will demand that any voter forms also have english. I will demand that my drivers license written test be in english. I will demand the right to whatever healthcare the goverment offers. I will demand my right to get a drivers license despite the fact I am in the country illegally. I will sue the first mexican police officer who tries to arrest me, not matter how light the touch, because I have been injured. I will...............

Here's your jail cell. Get used to it.

Mr. P
05-24-2007, 09:15 PM
I am moving to mexico

I know. Like a :fu: right? yup...it would be.

Yurt
05-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Here's your jail cell. Get used to it.

I want my free lawyer, who I demand speaks english.....