PDA

View Full Version : Liars, damn liars and Harry Reid..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-25-2012, 06:53 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/liars_damned_liars_and_harry_reid.html

August 7, 2012
Liars, Damned Liars, and Harry Reid
By Dov Fischer
Harry Reid wants to see more of Mitt Romney's past income-tax filings. Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants to see 23 years of his taxes. This, from the die-hard supporters of a candidate who will not release his college transcripts or so much more.

I want to know how Barack Obama got into Columbia University for undergraduate school. I want to see his application. Did he seek extra consideration, as did Elizabeth Warren in applying for her academic opportunities, by claiming to be a member of a demographic group favored by affirmative action? I imagine that he did not falsely claim special treatment on a theory of being foreign-born, but I would like to know for sure. It is immaterial where he was born -- I want to know whether he claimed on his applications, as his book publisher later would write about him, that he had overcome the disadvantages of being foreign-born. What did he write to the dean of admissions of Columbia University about his childhood, his education, his background? Every college-transfer application to Columbia requires that the student write a narrative, tell his story, explain why he deserves a crack at the Ivy League after a brief sojourn at a lesser institution.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/liars_damned_liars_and_harry_reid.html#ixzz24bYlc5 TI

Where do these leftist arrogant corrupt loons get off demanding to see Mitt's tax return records when their hero hides so damn much about himself including so much that would reveal more about his true character!???
IMHO Reid should either be TRIED FOR HIS CORRUPTION and jailed or worse..
How about folks being honest for a change and admitting that obama has hidden SO MUCH about himself because he knows how damning it would be if we only knew! I am so sick of his ignorant defenders that I want to slap the living hell out of the ignorant dupes everytime they spit out their deluded shat ! And believe me I would if not for the LAW!!!--Tyr