PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on facebook, and it kinda made me mad.

cadet
08-26-2012, 03:24 PM

I had to kindly point out that in the amount of time that they did have a congress, they screwed up so badly that the public voted in mostly republicans in congress.
So, liberal friends, you're all stupid, and need to realize that you don't have to keep making excuses for the moron, and the only thing keeping us this far out of the shitter is obama not having congress.

aboutime
08-26-2012, 03:51 PM
We all know that photo is nothing more than Propaganda where the Typical, Liberal, Obama technique of BLAMING someone else is ALL THEY HAVE EVER HAD.

Nothing new. In fact. Come November 6th. If Obama and Big Mouth Lose. They will BLAME Congress, and Bush again.

Liar's always need to blame others to hide their own stupidity.

Little-Acorn
08-26-2012, 05:26 PM
My reply to them:

No problem. We're halfway there already.

We gave you a House that is doing what the American people want, in 2010. And went a long way in the Senate, too. In fact, if all the Senate seats had been up for election that year instead of only 1/3 of them, we'd have done it all in 2010.

As it is, we'll do the same with the Senate in 2012.

Too bad you and Mighty Mouth Biden won't be in office after that election, to see it.

Mission accomplished. :D

cadet
08-26-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm always seeing stuff like this and "Rome wasn't built in a day, and 8 years of madness isn't fixed in 4." And i'm like, so it wasn't bush's fault for anything, it was the guy ahead of him if we go by this logic. And hell, how about we just keep going till we hit Washington?

I feel like the stupid liberals have nothing, and the brainwashed ones are scrambling for stuff to blame bush and somehow romney with.

Voted4Reagan
08-26-2012, 05:47 PM
If OBAMA loses the Senate and manages to remain in office he'll be totally neutered...

If Obama Loses the Election and the Senate turns Republican... Obamacare is dead and Obama's legacy is one of Abject Failure.

Best he can hope for is to maintain the Status Quo... where Senate Liberal Democrats REFUSE to PASS A BUDGET FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!!

Roo
08-26-2012, 06:24 PM
If OBAMA loses the Senate and manages to remain in office he'll be totally neutered...

If Obama Loses the Election and the Senate turns Republican... Obamacare is dead and Obama's legacy is one of Abject Failure.

Best he can hope for is to maintain the Status Quo... where Senate Liberal Democrats REFUSE to PASS A BUDGET FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!!

No he won't be,he has already shown he will rule by Executive fiat.....he is using Executive Orders to go around Congress.

jafar00
08-27-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm always seeing stuff like this and "Rome wasn't built in a day, and 8 years of madness isn't fixed in 4."

Pretty much the same thing was said about the fizzled protest against the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo last Friday. Morsi can't be expected to fix 31 years of Mubarak's neglect in the 2 months he has been in office.