PDA

View Full Version : Women With Guns

SassyLady
08-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Why Iran should think twice before attacking Israel....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/46-reasons-why-iran-should-think-twice-before-attacking-israel-hint-women-with-guns/

Noir
08-27-2012, 06:00 AM
And I'm sure they'll all look just as lovely with limbs hanging off them, and bullets in their guts :laugh:

Anyways, as a bit of a random but relevant question - why do women in the forces not have their heads shaved, like the men?

PostmodernProphet
08-27-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm curious why they don't make the ugly women serve in the military too.....

CSM
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm curious why they don't make the ugly women serve in the military too.....

Oh they do, they just don't take pictures of them. The ugly ones are also the mean ones!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Why Iran should think twice before attacking Israel....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/46-reasons-why-iran-should-think-twice-before-attacking-israel-hint-women-with-guns/

A real eye opener for sure. Makes me long to be 19 again and join the army, the Israeli Army!!-:laugh:-Tyr

SassyLady
08-27-2012, 12:30 PM
And I'm sure they'll all look just as lovely with limbs hanging off them, and bullets in their guts :laugh:

Anyways, as a bit of a random but relevant question - why do women in the forces not have their heads shaved, like the men?

Sometimes that is the price of freedom that you pay for yourself, your family and for your fellow countrymen. At least they know they didn't sit at home on their asses vilifying those that feel the need to defend their way of life like many people do these days.

As for their hair ... American female soldiers don't get buzz cuts ... but there are restrictions on how they wear their hair while in uniform. I have no idea what the Israeli rules are.

Noir
08-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Sometimes that is the price of freedom that you pay for yourself, your family and for your fellow countrymen. At least they know they didn't sit at home on their asses vilifying those that feel the need to defend their way of life like many people do these days.

As for their hair ... American female soldiers don't get buzz cuts ... but there are restrictions on how they wear their hair while in uniform. I have no idea what the Israeli rules are.

It's a bit odd there's considered to be a difference. (Between men and women) in respect to something that's completely irrelevant (hair). Hm.

SassyLady
08-28-2012, 01:33 AM
It's a bit odd there's considered to be a difference. (Between men and women) in respect to something that's completely irrelevant (hair). Hm.

For you to say that hair is completely irrelevant, especially seeing your hairstyle, confuses me.

Noir
08-28-2012, 01:52 AM
For you to say that hair is completely irrelevant, especially seeing your hairstyle, confuses me.

I was talking in terms of the military. They are the ones who see a difference, regarding hair as irrelevant for men, but not women.

Gaffer
08-28-2012, 07:34 AM
I was talking in terms of the military. They are the ones who see a difference, regarding hair as irrelevant for men, but not women.

Long hair is a weapon that can be used against you. Since women are not in a combat role in most cases they can have longer hair.