PDA

View Full Version : In case you wondered whether the Democrats had gone completely off the deep end yet

Little-Acorn
08-27-2012, 03:21 PM
....they probably haven't.

But they're heading that way at ever higher speeds.

----------------------------------

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tampa-republican-conventions-code-pink-vagina-protesters-365541

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed As Vaginas Greet Delegates

Pro-choice protesters accost delegates at the Republican National Convention as they arrive to party with country star Rodney Atkins.

TAMPA -- Giant, walking vaginas have descended upon the Republican National convention.

Several demonstrators from Code Pink, a feminist group, wore frilly pink costumes while others adorned with cardboard cutouts resembling the sexual organ were milling about on Sunday looking for Republicans.

Little-Acorn
08-27-2012, 04:21 PM
At least now we know what Joe Biden called off his trip to Tampa during the RNC.

Bill Clinton took his place, dressed up as a giant cigar.

cadet
08-27-2012, 04:45 PM

I disagree. They're all loonies.

Little-Acorn
08-27-2012, 04:49 PM

No argument.

My point was simply that they are probably capable of even lower depths of lunacy.

Some people can never hit bottom.

fj1200
08-27-2012, 05:01 PM
TAMPA -- Giant, walking vaginas...

If you pay attention to that oh-so-special-spot upon encountering are they going to want to cuddle?

Missileman
08-27-2012, 05:05 PM
If you pay attention to that oh-so-special-spot upon encountering are they going to want to cuddle?

Would it be a sex crime to touch their costume?

Little-Acorn
08-27-2012, 05:17 PM
Would it be a sex crime to touch their costume?

No, but they can be arrested for trying to obtain a Photo ID.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-27-2012, 05:37 PM

I agree, with you. One good look at what they say THEY ARE FOR convinces me without any doubt.-Tyr

Shadow
08-27-2012, 07:02 PM

----------------------------------

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tampa-republican-conventions-code-pink-vagina-protesters-365541

2012 Republican Convention: Protesters Dressed As Vaginas Greet Delegates

Pro-choice protesters accost delegates at the Republican National Convention as they arrive to party with country star Rodney Atkins.

TAMPA -- Giant, walking vaginas have descended upon the Republican National convention.

Several demonstrators from Code Pink, a feminist group, wore frilly pink costumes while others adorned with cardboard cutouts resembling the sexual organ were milling about on Sunday looking for Republicans.

Apparently they have been doing this a lot lately. I saw an article and picture a week or two ago where they were dressed up as vagina's and protesting some other BS.

While I'm still waiting for their anti war protests to kick in...

These people are a waste of space. :rolleyes:

red states rule
08-28-2012, 03:02 AM
They are also very angry and very worried over what is going to happen in November. Chris Matthews is even more nutty and spitting more then usual

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" height="293" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/116260" frameBorder="0" width="520" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Little-Acorn
08-28-2012, 10:33 AM
While I'm still waiting for their anti war protests to kick in...

These people are a waste of space. :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath. Won't happen until January.

They mostly protest wars that conservatives are in charge of.

Though some of them may start after November, not realizing that winning an election doesn't make you CinC that very day.

I remember similar people whining that the economy hadn't gotten any better in November-December 1980 after Reagan was elected.

aboutime
08-28-2012, 12:24 PM
3898 No wonder San Francisco residents prefer MEN.

aboutime
08-28-2012, 12:26 PM
They are also very angry and very worried over what is going to happen in November. Chris Matthews is even more nutty and spitting more then usual

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" height="293" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/116260" frameborder="0" width="520" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Tingle, Tingle little Chris. Tingles more when watching Obama Piss!

SassyLady
08-29-2012, 12:50 AM
I believe the liberal left would call someone a racist for pointing out that Obama is only half white, or vice versa.

They are trying use white guilt because they can't use Obama's record.