PDA

View Full Version : Israeli army cleared in Rachel Corrie death

jafar00
08-28-2012, 02:47 AM
There is no justice when it comes to Israelis. They can do as they please, kill non jews as much as they like and they just get away with it.

In this case, a young American woman was horrifically crushed under an IDF bulldozer. Murdered in cold blood as she protested against illegal and immoral demolition of Palestinian homes. RIP Rachel. For what is in your heart, surely God will comfort you and forgive you.

An Israeli court has ruled in a civil lawsuit that the Israel army was not at fault in 2003 bulldozer death of American pro-Palestinian activist Rachel Corrie nearly 10 years ago.

I reached the conclusion that there was no negligence on the part of the bulldozer driver," said Judge Oded Gershon, reading out his verdict at Haifa District Court in northern Israel.
The army's investigation found that Corrie was not visible and that she was killed by debris falling on her.
Rachel Corrie (http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insidestory/2010/03/2010311142056591769.html) was 23 years old when she went to the town of Rafah in the Gaza Strip as part of a group of activists from the International Solidarity Movement (ISM).
They were acting as human shields to try to stop the Israeli army demolishing Palestinian homes and clearing land around Rafah.
Pictures taken on the day Corrie died show her in an orange high-visibility jacket carrying a megaphone and blocking the path of an Israeli military bulldozer.
This civil case is the latest in a series brought forward by her parents.

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middleeast/2012/08/201282862745947503.html?utm_content=automate&utm_campaign=Trial6&utm_source=NewSocialFlow&utm_term=plustweets&utm_medium=MasterAccount

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 05:30 AM
From WIKI TRAVEL

WARNING: Most Western governments have issued a severe and strict travel warning against entering the Gaza strip. While seeming internally stable, most consider it effectively a war zone. The Palestinian factions and the Israeli military are well armed and quite willing to shoot when they think it necessary. Anyone who carries anything identifying them as Jewish, such as a Star of David necklace, is very much at risk.

CSM
08-28-2012, 06:32 AM
There is no justice when it comes to Israelis. They can do as they please, kill non jews as much as they like and they just get away with it.

In this case, a young American woman was horrifically crushed under an IDF bulldozer. Murdered in cold blood as she protested against illegal and immoral demolition of Palestinian homes. RIP Rachel. For what is in your heart, surely God will comfort you and forgive you.

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middleeast/2012/08/201282862745947503.html?utm_content=automate&utm_campaign=Trial6&utm_source=NewSocialFlow&utm_term=plustweets&utm_medium=MasterAccount

Hmm ... maybe she shouldn't have stood in front of a bulldozer. Just a guess, but I'm thinking that the bulldozer didn't come rocketing down the road at 70 mph and run her over. Also, If I were to adopt your tactic I would say: "Never happened" and "The driver wasn't Israeli". I might add that the parents are just looking for money and trying to profit from her death.

Nukeman
08-28-2012, 08:19 AM

http://www.aljazeera.com/video/middleeast/2012/08/201282862745947503.html?utm_content=automate&utm_campaign=Trial6&utm_source=NewSocialFlow&utm_term=plustweets&utm_medium=MasterAccountJafar you left out some key points when you posted this. These are from the SAME website so I am sure YOU will agree with it since it was one of YOUR choosing..

Gershon said Israeli soldiers had done their utmost to keep people away from the site.
"The deceased put herself into a dangerous situation, she stood in front of a giant bulldozer in a place where the operator could not see her. She did not distance herself as a reasonable person would have done," he said.
"Her death is the result of an accident she bought upon herself."

So in other words she put herself in front of a giant bulldozer where the driver could not see her and she died of "falling earth" and was NOT crushed by the bulldozer as YOU stated!! Once again that comes from YOUR own site......

If you are going to bash the Isralis at least have a crdible story!!!!!!!:poke:

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 09:22 AM
If the Palestinian are such good people.... why have EGYPT, Syria, Jordan, Lebenon, Saudi Arabia and all other Arab Countries they've been residents in KICKED THEM THE HELL OUT?

answer... they are bad neighbors at best....

As for Ms. Corrie.... She entered a WAR ZONE.... Stood in front of an Armored Bull-Dozer and thought her skinny liberal ass was going to stop a conflict that dates back over 2,000 years?

She deserves what she got.... you go into a war zone you better be prepared to DIE for one side or the Other.

Her Parents deserve NOTHING

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2012, 10:36 AM
If the Palestinian are such good people.... why have EGYPT, Syria, Jordan, Lebenon, Saudi Arabia and all other Arab Countries they've been residents in KICKED THEM THE HELL OUT?

answer... they are bad neighbors at best....

As for Ms. Corrie.... She entered a WAR ZONE.... Stood in front of an Armored Bull-Dozer and thought her skinny liberal ass was going to stop a conflict that dates back over 2,000 years?

She deserves what she got.... you go into a war zone you better be prepared to DIE for one side or the Other.

Her Parents deserve NOTHING

Typical, Jafar made it appear that the bulldozer operator deliberately drove over her..
War zone aint no picnic, its dangerous even for enlightened liberals!-Tyr

CSM
08-28-2012, 10:42 AM
I have no doubt that the lady in question thught she had the moral high ground and sincerely believed in her cause. Unfortunately, adopting the moral high ground in a war zone will get you killed more often than not especially in a one on one confrontation. I will also have no doubt that, like many young folks, the thought that she might be injured or killed while defending that moral high ground never entered her head. Apparently, her parents are as niaive as she was if they thought they could profit from her death at the expense of the Israeli government.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 03:11 PM

Too sedated to give this the attention it deserves. Was she killed aka outright murdered, or did she intervene where she didn't belong and stand herself in front of a huge machine weighing multiple tons? I'm not condoning murder in any form, but from what I recall this was another protestor thinking she was stronger than heavy machinery. She was wrong. I would imagine if she handled her issues diplomatically, or protested in a manner without getting in the way of the rights of others, she would be alive today.

But I'll err on the side of life and condemn any actions that end up with a human being as dead. As much as I think she shouldn't have been there, I suppose those doing their work may have taken more care to prevent this issue.

You see, unlike you and abso, I'm willing to look at each case objectively and call out wrong where it's deserved. I see that as of late you have posted about some atrocities, and have given your fair POV on them. I hope you'll do the same as I when I post similarly about crap like this from Palestinians, or other Muslims, and not just discount it for an ever growing list of reasons.

PostmodernProphet
08-28-2012, 03:41 PM
she is dead because she mistakenly believed that people could see through steel......

Little-Acorn
08-28-2012, 03:49 PM

In this case, a young American woman was horrifically crushed under an IDF bulldozer. Murdered in cold blood as she protested against illegal and immoral demolition of Palestinian homes.

Are you finished yet, reciting these tired, long-debunked lies?

Little-Acorn
08-28-2012, 03:51 PM
http://www.peacewithrealism.org/pdc/rachel.htm

The tragic and needless death of pro-Palestinian activist Rachel Corrie is a favorite of those who keep trying to portray Israel as no less brutal than the Palestinians. The story of her "murder" by an Israeli bulldozer driver still persists long after it has been debunked. Like Muhammad al-Durrah, the circumstances of her death were falsified and she became a symbol of the Palestinian "resistance" and Israeli "Nazism."

On March 16, 2003, Israeli bulldozers were clearing away foliage used to hide bombs and tearing down buildings that were covering tunnels used for smuggling arms from Egypt into Gaza. Refusing warnings to clear the area, Corrie, who was demonstrating with other members of the International Solidarity Movement, stood in front of an oncoming bulldozer and was crushed to death. Even though the driver of the bulldozer was exonerated, the Palestinians keep insisting that Corrie was killed intentionally.

They do this by making dubious claims and by making up evidence when they need it. They claim that a photo showing Corrie holding a megaphone "removes any doubt" that her presence was known to the driver. However, the same photo shows how tiny Corrie was in comparison to the size of the bulldozer. It is apparent that the driver could easily not have seen her, and that the sound of her megaphone reaching him through the noise and the distance was highly unlikely.

The Palestinians claim that "eyewitnesses" saw the driver kill Corrie deliberately. Yet a CNN report sheds doubt on these "eyewitnesses":

"She was raising her hands and yelling at the bulldozer driver to stop," [Huwaida] Arraf[, co-founder of the International Solidarity Movement,] said. "The bulldozer driver paid no attention.... He buried Rachel with dirt, which ended up, obviously, knocking her down. Then he ran over her, and then reversed and ran over her again."

Other witnesses, however, reported that Corrie had scaled a pile of dirt but then lost her footing and fell backward behind it, out of sight of the bulldozer operator. The bulldozer continued moving forward, covering Corrie with dirt and then crushing her.

Not letting the truth deter them, the Palestinians have circulated two more photos showing Corrie "before" and "after" the bulldozer accident and trying to make it appear as if the driver could see her. The problem is, the photos are deceptive. In the first photo a trick of perspective gives an inaccurate impression of the line of site between the bulldozer and Corrie. But much more important, the first photo is mislabeled, and does not even show the same bulldozer that was involved in the accident!

The photo's mislabeling is well known and was pointed out by several sources, including the New York Times: the bulldozer in the first photo "was not the one that killed her."(2) Nevertheless, the Palestinians continue to ignore this (and hope you will ignore it too), and still present the photos as if they showed the same bulldozer "before" and "after." Even today one can view this phony presentation on the International Solidarity Movement and Electronic Intifada web sites.

All of the photos mentioned in this piece may be seen elsewhere on this site, as well as further details of the Rachel Corrie hoax.

Truth clearly means nothing to the Palestinian Disinformation Campaign. Eyewitness accounts? Evidence? If you need them, just make them up.

Dilloduck
08-28-2012, 03:56 PM
How many Palestinian homes were bulldozed in this incident ? It was pretty many I think.

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Stupid Liberal Human Shields are not effective at stopping 40ton Cat d9's

But they do make good Fertilizer when squished beneath the treads after they get themselves killed jumping in front of em...

Kathianne
08-28-2012, 04:20 PM
she is dead because she mistakenly believed that people could see through steel......

Yep. She also wasn't just a 'presence':

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/5970_Dont_Mourn_for_Corrie

Interesting that the writer, Charles Johnson, returned to his liberal roots pretty much with the advent of Obama. He was much saner when he wrote the post here. He also is the blogger whom proved Dan Rather manufactured papers against Bush:

Don’t Mourn for Corrie http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/icon/charles6.sm.jpg (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/#)Charles Johnson (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/)http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/twitterfollow.png (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Lizardoid)
Mon Mar 24, 2003 at 5:33 pm PST • Views: 988
Steven Zak says Rachel Corrie, the dead “peace activist” currently getting the full whitewash, hot wax, and propaganda treatment from every terrorist front group in the world, had crossed the line between human shield and enemy combatant (http://www.israelnn.com/article.php3?id=2117).

Don’t mourn for Rachel Corrie.

The 23-year-old American “peace activist” was fatally injured when she purposefully obstructed an Israel Defense Forces bulldozer engaging in counter-terror operations. What the Israelis graciously called a “regrettable accident” should never have occurred, because Corrie should have first been arrested, either by Israel or the United States.

The tunnels Corrie was protecting are underneath the Israel-Egypt border. These elaborate structures, often wood paneled and with electricity, communications equipment and even elevators, are typically dug inside residential homes and concealed under bathrooms, living rooms and bedrooms. They are used to smuggle weapons and explosives — not to mention drugs and prostitutes — from Egypt into Gaza.

Corrie, recently seen in a wire service photo angrily burning an American flag, was acting on behalf of the radical Arab-led International Solidarity Movement (ISM), an outfit dedicated to support the “right to resist” what it calls “the occupation of Palestine.” The group’s members once acted as “human shields” to protect Yasser Arafat from Israeli forces and last year, during the standoff at the Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, did the same for hostage-holding terrorists holed up inside.

Corrie’s own sentiments were made clear in her writings.

In an email, she makes reference to Arab “homes in historic Palestine — now Israel,” thus reflecting the widely-held Arab view that “Palestine” means the entirety of Israel. In her diary, published on the web by the “nonviolent” ISM, Corrie writes sympathetically of the killing of Israelis by terrorists. “[T]ry to imagine, please, the courage it requires,” she gushes. Yes, imagine. Since the media’s barrage of images of Corrie looking Caucasian and saintly has not abated, every time I cover a story about her I’m going to repost one of these photographs, unmasking the hidden face of Rachel Corrie. This one was found at the web site of The Olympia Movement for Justice & Peace (http://www.omjp.org/); when I first discovered the picture, the link was on a page with a note gushing something like “Look who’s in Gaza! See anyone you recognize?” as if Corrie were doing something wonderful. That page seems to be gone from their site now, for some reason, but the photo is still there (http://www.omjp.org/Feb1503GazaReuters.jpg).
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/pictures/Pictures/rachel-corrie-flagburner.jpg

abso
08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
seems that Israel is more important for most people in this forum than any US citizen, and for some people its more important than USA itself.

and also, for me, Palestine is far more important than both, USA & Israel.

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 06:25 PM
seems that Israel is more important for most people in this forum than any US citizen, and for some people its more important than USA itself.

Tell me, what have the Arab Nations of the Middle East have contributed to world Peace in the last 100 years Abso....?

in 1947 why did the Arab Nations REJECT OUTRIGHT the offer of peace and co-operation offered by David Ben Gurion before the establishment of the State of Israel?

Why is it that the Arab Nations have started all the Wars in the Middle East without Provocation?

Why do the Palestinians still lob Rockets into Israeli Schools, homes and Hospitals?

Israel has given the region more then all other Nations in the area put together.

Nukeman
08-28-2012, 06:39 PM

and also, for me, Palestine is far more important than both, USA & Israel.REALLY??? Thats what you took from most of these post. YOU my friend are missing the point. Although her death was tragic it could EASILY have been avoided if she just THOUGHT before she acted... If she had not been where she shouldn't have been then this would not have happened.

What all of us have said is that the Israeli army were NOT responsible for her death SHE WAS!!

I am SO glad that the Palestinians are more important to you than the US!! Tell me ABSO how many live with you at this time?? How many have your personally helped today?? How many have you fed and clothed? How many have you given land to in order for them to set up a new home?? I only ask this since you place much more importance on them than anyone else!!! Tell Me ABSO how many Arab countries have allowed the Palestinians to come live in their countries to alleviate the suffering??

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 06:56 PM

You just proved how fucked up Muslims think.

I think Americans are for right and wrong. I think they look at instances around the world and judge accordingly. I've sided with many Muslims in the past, and have spoken out about actions made my Israel towards Palestinians, and you'll find I'm not alone. I think most here will find their friends and family as very important, but outside of that, all lives are important.

And in your haste, you admit, at least for yourself, that Palestinia lives are somehow more important.

I think you'll even find many, many American hospitals taking in suffering Palestinians and others from Muslim countries. They don't discriminate. Try finding a handful of Islamic run hospitals in Islamic countries that would take anyone there to help, regardless of race or faith. As you say - NEVER HAPPENED.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 06:59 PM
I am SO glad that the Palestinians are more important to you than the US!!

He's just following the Islamic way in the manner that they are taught.

With Palestinians ranking higher than Americans - I wonder who ranks higher, women in Egypt or Americans? Both seem to be targets.

Kathianne
08-28-2012, 07:23 PM

and with that, you now know where your post grad education should be. Palestinian universities or Egyptian. Stay the hell out of US.

abso
08-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Tell me, what have the Arab Nations of the Middle East have contributed to world Peace in the last 100 years Abso....?

in 1947 why did the Arab Nations REJECT OUTRIGHT the offer of peace and co-operation offered by David Ben Gurion before the establishment of the State of Israel?

Why is it that the Arab Nations have started all the Wars in the Middle East without Provocation?

Why do the Palestinians still lob Rockets into Israeli Schools, homes and Hospitals?

Israel has given the region more then all other Nations in the area put together.

you really asking me about the arabian contributions to the world peace in the last 100 years ???

lets see the list of wars in the last 100 years and how many has arabs involved in it ...

1908-1909 Moroccan War
1908-1909 Persian Civil War
1909-1910 Second Rif War
1909-1911 Nicaraguan Civil War
1909-1911 Wadai War
1910-1921 Mexican Revolution
1911 Russo-Persian War
1911-1912 Second Franco-Moroccan War
1911-1912 Italo-Turkish War
1911-1914 Mexican Civil War
1912-1913 First Balkan War
1912-1916 Contestado War
1913 Second Balkan War
1914-1918 World War I
1915-1934 United States occupation of Haiti
1917-1922 Russian Civil War
1917-1918 Soviet-Turkish War
1918 Finnish Civil War
1918 Georgian-Armenian War
1918-1919 German Revolution
1918-1919 Greater Poland Uprising
1918-1919 Polish-Ukrainian War
1918-1920 Georgian-Ossetian Conflict
1918-1920 Armenian-Azerbaijani War
1918-1920 Estonian War of Independence
1918-1920 Latvian War of Independence
1918-1920 Lithuanian War of Independence
1919 Czechoslovak-Polish conflict
1919 Hungarian-Romanian War
1919 Turkish War of Independence
1919 Third Anglo-Afghan War
1919 Portuguese Monarchist Civil War
1919-1920 Italo-Yugoslav War
1919-1920 Polish-Soviet War
1919-1920 Hungarian Revolutionary War
1919-1921 Irish War of Independence
1919-1922 Greco-Turkish War
1919-1926 Third Rif War
1920 Polish-Lithuanian War
1920 Second Silesian Uprising
1920 Turkish-Armenian War
1920 Zhili-Anhui War
1920 French-Syrian War
1920-1921 Guangdong-Guangxi War
1921 Red Army invasion of Georgia
1921 Third Silesian Uprising
1921-1922 East Karelian Uprising
1922 First Zhili-Fengtian War
1922-1923 Irish Civil War
1924 August Uprising in Georgia
1924 Second Saudi-Sharif War
1924 Second Zhili-Fengtian War
1925 Petrich Incident
1926-1927 Northern Expedition in China
1927-1933 Nicaraguan Civil War
1927-1949 Chinese Civil War
1929 Afghan Civil War
1929 Soviet-Chinese War
1929 Lapua Movement
1929-1930 Women's War
1930 Central Plains War
1931-1932 Japanese Invasion of Manchuria
1932 Ecuadoran Civil War
1932 Shanghai War
1932-1935 Chaco War
1932-1933 Colombia-Peru War
1934 Austrian Civil War
1934 Saudi-Yemeni War
1935-1936 Second Italo-Abyssinian War
1936-1939 Spanish Civil War
1937-1945 Second Sino-Japanese War
1938 Changkufeng Incident
1939 Hungarian Invasion of the Carpatho-Ukraine
1939 Slovak-Hungarian War
1939 Italian Invasion of Albania
1939 Soviet-Japanese Border War (1939)
1939-1945 World War II
1939-1940 Winter War
1940-1941 French-Thai War
1941 Ecuadorian-Peruvian War
1941 Anglo-Iraqi War
1941-1944 Continuation War
1944-1949 Greek Civil War
1944-1945 Lapland War
1944-1949 Latvian Partisan War
1944-1949 Lithuanian Partisan War
1945-1949 Indonesian National Revolution
1946-1954 Vietnamese War of Independence
1947-1947 Paraguayan Civil War
1947-1948 Indo-Pakistani War
1947-1948 Palestinian Civil War
1948-1949 Costa Rican Civil War
1948-Present Internal conflict in Myanmar
1948-1960 Malayan Emergency
1950-1953 Korean War
1950-1951 PLA Invasion of Tibet
1952-1956 Tunisian War of Independence
1952-1960 Mau Mau Uprising
1953-1953 Uprising of 1953 in East Germany
1954-1962 Algerian War of Independence
1955 1972 First Sudanese Civil War
1956-1956 Poznań 1956 protests
1956- 1956 Hungarian Uprising
1956-1957 Sinai Campaign
1956-1959 Cuban Revolution
1957-1958 Ifni War
1958-1958 Lebanon Crisis
1959 Tibetan Rebellion
1959-1975 Vietnam War
1962-1975 Laotian Civil War
1967 1975 Cambodian Civil War
1960-1965 Congo Crisis
1960-1996 Guatemalan Civil War
1961-1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion
1961-1991 Eritrean War of Independence
1961-1974 Portuguese Colonial War
1961 1974 Angolan War of Independence
1961-1964 Tuareg Rebellion
1963-1974 Guinea-Bissau War of Independence
1964-1974 Mozambican War of Independence
1961-1961 Invasion of Goa
1962-1962 Sino-Indian War
1962-1966 Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation
1962-1970 Yemen Civil War
1962-1975 Dhofar Rebellion
1963-1963 Sand War
1963-1967 Shifta War
1964-1979 Rhodesian Bush War
1964-Present Colombian Armed Conflict
1965-1966 Operation Power Pack
1965-1965 Indo-Pakistani War
1965-1989 South African Border War
1966-1988 Namibian War of Independence
1967-1967 Chola incident
1967 Six-Day War
1967-1970 Nigerian Civil War
1967-1989 Communist Insurgency War
1967-Present Communist Insurgency in the Philippines
1968-1998 The Troubles
1968 Prague Spring
1968-1970 War of Attrition
1969-Present Islamic insurgency in the Philippines
1969-1969 Football War
1969 Sino-Soviet border conflict
1971-1971 Bangladesh Liberation War
1971 Indo-Pakistani War
1972 Libya-Sudan conflict
1973-1973 Yom Kippur War
1973-1991 Western Sahara War
1973 Athens Polytechnic uprising
1974 Turkish Invasion of Cyprus
1975-1991 Ethiopian Civil War
1974-2002 Angolan Civil War
1975-1991 Lebanese Civil War
1975-1978 Indonesian invasion of East Timor
1975-1989 Cambodian-Vietnamese War
1975-Present Conflict in Laos involving the Hmong
1976-1983 Argentina's "Dirty War"
1976-2005 Insurgency in Aceh
1977-2002 Mozambican Civil War
1977 Libyan-Egyptian War
1977-1978 Ogaden War
1978 Israeli Invasion of Lebanon
1978-1979 Uganda-Tanzania War
1978-1987 Chadian-Libyan conflict
1979 Sino-Vietnamese War
1979-1982 First Chadian Civil War
1979-1989 Soviet Invasion of Afghanista
1980-1992 Salvadoran Civil War
1980-1988 Iran–Iraq War
1980-Present Internal Conflict in Peru
1981 Paquisha War
1981-1986 Ugandan Bush War
1982 Falklands War
1982 Israeli Invasion of Lebanon
1982 1982 Ethiopian-Somali Border War
1983 U.S. Invasion of Grenada
1983-Present Sri Lankan Civil War
1983-2005 Second Sudanese Civil War
1984-Present Kurdish insurgency in Turkey
1984 Siachin War
1985 Agacher Strip War
1987-1993 First Intifada
1987-Present Second Ugandan Civil War
1988- Present Casamance Conflict
1988- Present Somali Civil War
1986-1992 Somalian Revolution
1992-1994 Operation Restore Hope
1994-2006 War between Somali clans
2006 Rise of the Islamic Courts Union
2006- Present War in Somalia
2007- Present Islamist insurgency in Somalia
1988-1994 Nagorno-Karabakh war
1989-1991 Mauritania-Senegal Border War
1989-1990 U.S. Invasion of Panama
1989-1992 Afghan Civil War(First Phase)
1989-1996 First Liberian Civil War
1989 Romanian Revolution
1989- Present Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir
2003- Present Darfur conflict
2003- Present Iraq War
2003- Present Islamic insurgency in Saudi Arabia
2004-2004 Haitian coup d'état
2008-2006 War in North-West Pakistan
2004-2006 Sa'dah insurgency
2004-2007 Central African Republic Bush War
2004- Present Kivu conflict
2004-2007 South Thailand insurgency
2004-2007 Ivorian-French War
2005- Present War in Chad
2006-Present Mount Elgon insurgency
2006-Present Mexican Drug War
2006 Lebanon War
2006-2007 Fatah-Hamas conflict
2006-Present War in Somalia
2007-Present Second Tuareg Rebellion
2007 Lebanon conflict
2007-2008 Civil unrest in Kenya
2008 invasion of Anjouan
2008 conflict in Lebanon
2008 War in South Ossetia

that's the wars that the Arabs was a part in during the past 100 years, that was of course without regard to who started the war, i highlighted all the wars that Arabs was a part in.

so, aside from all those minor wars, did the arabs start or contribute in anyway to the:

- WWII death toll : 40 ~ 72 Million
- Taiping Rebellion death toll : 20 ~ 100 Million
- WWI death toll : 15 ~ 60 Million
- Russian Civil War death toll : 5 ~ 9 Million
- Second Congo War death toll : 3.8 ~ 5.4 Million
- Korean War death toll : 2.5 ~ 3.5 Million
- Vietnam War death toll : 2.5 ~ 6 Million

what were you saying about Arabs contributions to peace ???

Kathianne
08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
you really asking me about the arabian contributions to the world peace in the last 100 years ???

lets see the list of wars in the last 100 years and how many has arabs involved in it ...

that's the wars that the Arabs was a part in during the past 100 years, that was of course without regard to who started the war, i highlighted all the wars that Arabs was a part in.

so, aside from all those minor wars, did the arabs start or contribute in anyway to the:

- WWII death toll : 40 ~ 72 Million
- Taiping Rebellion death toll : 20 ~ 100 Million
- WWI death toll : 15 ~ 60 Million
- Russian Civil War death toll : 5 ~ 9 Million
- Second Congo War death toll : 3.8 ~ 5.4 Million
- Korean War death toll : 2.5 ~ 3.5 Million
- Vietnam War death toll : 2.5 ~ 6 Million

what were you saying about Arabs contributions to peace ???

Rubish. Especially what I bolded, what nonsense is that?

Little-Acorn
08-28-2012, 07:37 PM

As I've said before, I loved the stories about flying carpets.

abso
08-28-2012, 07:37 PM
and with that, you now know where your post grad education should be. Palestinian universities or Egyptian. Stay the hell out of US.

do i have to like USA more than my country to be able to do my post grad studies in it ????!!!!!!

i don't have to change my allegiance, and i am not obliged in anyway to have any allegiance to USA to study in it, and i will never ever have any allegiance at all to any country in this world except EGYPT.

i will study in whichever country i choose, its not up to you to tell me where to study, so with all due respect, please stay out of this topic.

abso
08-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Rubish. Especially what I bolded, what nonsense is that?

what exactly is rubbish ???, is it rubbish when i point out that more than 100 million lives was lost in meaningless wars in the 20's century, wars that had nothing to do at all with Arabs ???

if you can say in anyway that Arabs were responsible for WWI or WWII then please explain to me how was that, if not, then why are you saying that this is rubbish ???

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 07:49 PM
do i have to like USA more than my country to be able to do my post grad studies in it ????!!!!!!

i don't have to change my allegiance, and i am not obliged in anyway to have any allegiance to USA to study in it, and i will never ever have any allegiance at all to any country in this world except EGYPT.

i will study in whichever country i choose, its not up to you to tell me where to study, so with all due respect, please stay out of this topic.

She can if she chooses, and she is free to post in any topic she wishes.

Enjoy your time in the USA, Muslims with such attitudes are no more than filth. You come here to get something not afforded to you elsewhere and disrespect the same country at every opportunity. While nothing illegal, I can only hope for someone like to you get "legally discriminated upon" at every single turn, and the freedom of speech used to insult you and your faith while here, wherever and whenever we damn well please. And guess what? Not a damn thing you can do about it other than call home and complain.

Oh, and keep in mind, don't think a college or company won't look to what people post online, to see if that's the character and type of person they want in their school and/or company. Anti-American talk won't help your chances.

abso
08-28-2012, 07:50 PM
He's just following the Islamic way in the manner that they are taught.

With Palestinians ranking higher than Americans - I wonder who ranks higher, women in Egypt or Americans? Both seem to be targets.

Islamic way of manner that they are taught ???!!!

i think i have told you before that i was never giving any Islamic teaching, just the bare minimum to be able to pray and follow my religion, but i never went to religious school, and never memorized Quran, i was in an some sort of an international school where we was taught most of the subject in English not Arabic language.

anyway, what i said had nothing to do with Islam, its just the same think that makes you like Israel more than Egypt, or Israel more than UAE, or even Israel more than russia or china or japan or maybe France.

in my case, i like arab countries more than USA, that's just natural since my dream since birth is the unity of all Arabian countries like we was in the golden age of Islam, that doesn't mean at all that i hate USA, just liking Palestine or KSA or UAE more than USA doesn't make me hate it !!!!

its just weird that you all criticize me for liking Palestine more, why should i like USA more than Palestine !!!! ;)

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 07:52 PM
what exactly is rubbish ???, i

People are answering your questions. How about going back to threads and answering questions asked of you? If you say you have no idea of the questions, then you are admitting to making bogus posts and not following up when someone questions you. I'm sure if you just admit you have no desire to backup the crap you post, people will ask less questions of you.

Dilloduck
08-28-2012, 07:53 PM

i think i have told you before that i was never giving any Islamic teaching, just the bare minimum to be able to pray and follow my religion, but i never went to religious school, and never memorized Quran, i was in an some sort of an international school where we was taught most of the subject in English not Arabic language.

anyway, what i said had nothing to do with Islam, its just the same think that makes you like Israel more than Egypt, or Israel more than UAE, or even Israel more than russia or china or japan or maybe France.

in my case, i like arab countries more than USA, that's just natural since my dream since birth is the unity of all Arabian countries like we was in the golden age of Islam, that doesn't mean at all that i hate USA, just liking Palestine or KSA or UAE more than USA doesn't make me hate it !!!!

its just weird that you all criticize me for liking Palestine more, why should i like USA more than Palestine !!!! ;)

Good point.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 07:57 PM

No, you said you care for the people more, Americans don't look at it that way. Our government is a long ally with Israel, and that in return. On many political issues, Americans will side with the political party the support, just the way it is.

But if in the midst of NYC, and you had 2 severely injured men on the ground, one labeled as a Muslim, one labeled as Palestinian, one labeled as American & one Israeli. All 4 will get equal treatment in the hospital with all things considered - and what is labeled on them won't play a part as to whether or not they care.

Now, you're in Egypt, or Iran, or Saudi Arabia. You have a Christian severely injured and marked, an American, a Muslim, a Palestinian and an Israeli. You are severely in denial and perhaps teetering on insane if you think the treatment will be even remotely similar for all involved. My guess is that a couple of them die a quick and painless death.

abso
08-28-2012, 07:59 PM
She can if she chooses, and she is free to post in any topic she wishes.

Enjoy your time in the USA, Muslims with such attitudes are no more than filth. You come here to get something not afforded to you elsewhere and disrespect the same country at every opportunity. While nothing illegal, I can only hope for someone like to you get "legally discriminated upon" at every single turn, and the freedom of speech used to insult you and your faith while here, wherever and whenever we damn well please. And guess what? Not a damn thing you can do about it other than call home and complain.

Oh, and keep in mind, don't think a college or company won't look to what people post online, to see if that's the character and type of person they want in their school and/or company. Anti-American talk won't help your chances.

- of course she can, maybe you can notice the word "Please" and "with all due respect", i was respectful, i wish you also learn to be, i know its not easy for you to be, but just try, its not that hard ;)

- i promise that i will enjoy my time in any country i decide to visit.

- about my post grad, i can get it in many other places, believe me when i say that its afforded in many other places and with better quality and less fees.

- please point out to me, where did i actually disrespect your country ???

- merely saying that i like Palestine more than USA does not disrespect your country in anyway at all.

- i never planned in working inside USA, i am just planning to get my PhD from there, never said i will live and work there, so i don't need any companies to look after what i post online because i will never apply to work in one in the first place, my work will be in Egypt or in Europe.

- about colleges, all they care about is two things, academic achievements and money, if i have both then what i post online is not an issue.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 07:59 PM

Good point.

Oh, didn't look at it that way, perhaps either of you can show where anyone stated as much, that Abso should like USA more? My point was that people should be treated equally.

abso
08-28-2012, 08:05 PM
No, you said you care for the people more, Americans don't look at it that way. Our government is a long ally with Israel, and that in return. On many political issues, Americans will side with the political party the support, just the way it is.

But if in the midst of NYC, and you had 2 severely injured men on the ground, one labeled as a Muslim, one labeled as Palestinian, one labeled as American & one Israeli. All 4 will get equal treatment in the hospital with all things considered - and what is labeled on them won't play a part as to whether or not they care.

Now, you're in Egypt, or Iran, or Saudi Arabia. You have a Christian severely injured and marked, an American, a Muslim, a Palestinian and an Israeli. You are severely in denial and perhaps teetering on insane if you think the treatment will be even remotely similar for all involved. My guess is that a couple of them die a quick and painless death.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sorry, but i really laughed a lot at what you just said.

believe me, in Egypt, if an Egyptian and American and Israeli are all injured, the american and the Israeli will get a lot better treatment than the one offered to the Egyptian, that is if any treatment at all is offered to the Egyptian man, in Egypt we are used to that, foreign people get better treatment than us in everything :D

you know, i once read a story about a woman who had a car accident on Cairo-Alexandria desert highway, she called the ambulance because her young son and daughter was injured, the ambulance was late for nearly an hour, she made another call but this time she mentioned that they actually have a french passport, they have the french nationality, the ambulance arrived in about 10 minutes :laugh:, this is how Egyptians were being treated in Mubarak's era, i hope that changes in the near future.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:05 PM
-- about colleges, all they care about is two things, academic achievements and money, if i have both then what i post online is not an issue.

Think again, think again. I have no need to prove otherwise. Remain naive, I was simply pointing out something I have learned over the years. One quick example - criminal activity, not listed on your 2 prerequisites and can also derail a potential career, employment and educational.

And whether things you post are "anti-American" or not are only debatable at this point. You sure as shit aren't coming here as American friendly, looking to make friends or wanting to be involved or learn the political system. You are here to defend the "lies" stated about Islam and to condemn America's actions. Being that I only condemn the bad element in Egypt, those committing crimes or violating others rights, you would agree that I'm far from Anti-Egypt, correct?

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:08 PM
I understand, Abso, talk of potential suffering, proof of massive abuse to women and the stripping of any human rights, supporting terror groups... If I were there I guess these things would be left making me laugh, since I refuse to condemn them or do a damn thing to make change. You don't need to explain to us what you have proved to us already over the past few years.

abso
08-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh, didn't look at it that way, perhaps either of you can show where anyone stated as much, that Abso should like USA more? My point was that people should be treated equally.

when have i ever stated that i will treat a palestinian better than an american or israeli, i don't care where someone is from when i treat him/her, i only care about his personality, if he/she is a good person, then i will treat them as good as i can.

i ONLY said that Palestine as a state is more important to me than USA, that's all.

Dilloduck
08-28-2012, 08:10 PM

I just said he had a good point. Ever read "The Ugly American" ? Doesn't surprise me at all that an Arab would prefer an Arab country to America.
He was quite accurate about the wars too.

abso
08-28-2012, 08:13 PM
I understand, Abso, talk of potential suffering, proof of massive abuse to women and the stripping of any human rights, supporting terror groups... If I were there I guess these things would be left making me laugh, since I refuse to condemn them or do a damn thing to make change. You don't need to explain to us what you have proved to us already over the past few years.

1- Egypt does not support terror groups, they actually treat them no better than they get treated in Guantanamo prison, and most of people who got this treatment were innocents.

2- women abuse and rape rates in USA are way above the rates in Egypt.

3- suffering under Mubarak is what led to 25 Jan revolution, so we are not silent, and we are not refusing to condemn the stripping of any human rights, we threw the dictator in prison and most of his regime, does that sound like not condemning ?

abso
08-28-2012, 08:14 PM
I just said he had a good point. Ever read "The Ugly American" ? Doesn't surprise me at all that an Arab would prefer an Arab country to America.

accuracy is not an issue here, say something they don't like, its rubbish, say something that makes them feel good then you are a hero, that's all, get used to it :D

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:19 PM
1- Egypt does not support terror groups, they actually treat them no better than they get treated in Guantanamo prison, and most of people who got this treatment were innocents.

2- women abuse and rape rates in USA are way above the rates in Egypt.

3- suffering under Mubarak is what led to 25 Jan revolution, so we are not silent, and we are not refusing to condemn the stripping of any human rights, we threw the dictator in prison and most of his regime, does that sound like not condemning ?

Your shit about rapes have already been laughed at to an extent, and your links proved bogus - IF you bothered to return to threads you post rubbish in.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:21 PM

I suppose this is all crap, or "invalid" because Morsi is now in charge? LOL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Egypt

abso
08-28-2012, 08:21 PM
Think again, think again. I have no need to prove otherwise. Remain naive, I was simply pointing out something I have learned over the years. One quick example - criminal activity, not listed on your 2 prerequisites and can also derail a potential career, employment and educational.

And whether things you post are "anti-American" or not are only debatable at this point. You sure as shit aren't coming here as American friendly, looking to make friends or wanting to be involved or learn the political system. You are here to defend the "lies" stated about Islam and to condemn America's actions. Being that I only condemn the bad element in Egypt, those committing crimes or violating others rights, you would agree that I'm far from Anti-Egypt, correct?

- i have nothing about me that can derail any potential career, i assure you of that.

- if i am not an american friendly person, then i wouldn't be talking with you people, i have said many times, i love the people, but i hate your stupid governments, that's all.

- i have no interest in your political system or in learning anything about it, i am a man of science with no interest in politics.

- i only condemn american bad elements as you do, and i also condemn anything bad done by Islamists around the world, i condemn anything that led to any suffering or any death, be the one who suffer or die a woman or a man or a child or an elder, be it jew or christian or a muslim, be it american, israeli, egyptian, saudi or afghani, i condemn all sorts of violence and you know it, but you tend to ignore what i have state like million times.

- YES, i agree you are not Anti-Egypt, but you tend to believe what is written by Anti-Egypt or Anti-Islam, that's all.

finally, I AM NOT ANTI-AMERICAN,

Dilloduck
08-28-2012, 08:22 PM
accuracy is not an issue here, say something they don't like, its rubbish, say something that makes them feel good then you are a hero, that's all, get used to it :D

Well i gotta admit that I like hearing things that make me feel good but sometimes it just doesn't seem to work out that way. This is just a place I come to debate and discuss. If I just wanted to feel good I would do it elsewhere.

abso
08-28-2012, 08:25 PM
I suppose this is all crap, or "invalid" because Morsi is now in charge? LOL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Egypt

maybe you don't know that Morsi was the one who launched a military operation in Sinai in which the tanks and helicopter entered Sinai for the first time sine 1973 to search for and kill all the terrorists they can find, and he started demolishing all the tunnels between Sinai and Gaza, till now more than 100 tunnels were demolished, more than 150~200 terrorists was killed.

terrorism in Egypt actually kills egyptians, so how do you think that the state support it ???, it mostly kills police and army officers, high ranking officials, so how can the government support terrorism ? :rolleyes:

abso
08-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Your shit about rapes have already been laughed at to an extent, and your links proved bogus - IF you bothered to return to threads you post rubbish in.

my links were not proved anything, none even openned them, my links was just called as rubbish, but none provided any counter stats.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:27 PM

You're a plain out liar, and that's growing sad. If I see a legit abuse/killing or any atrocity, BY ANYONE IN ANY COUNTRY, I call it out and condemn those involved, I do this over and over again. I've not spoken of "heroes" in any manner. You need to address individual people who post with you instead of everyone as one poster. In fact, go back through this thread. While I admitted I don't know all the facts, and had surgery today, I condemned these actions in general. I think it was avoidable, but like I wrote when I did, if this man knew what he was doing, he's a no good scumbag and deserving of death himself. It wasn't till later posts that I see propaganda is in full force, altered photos and other crap offered to make this one sided. I'll have to investigate more, but UNLIKE YOU, I don't absolve ANYONE of a crime. You side with Muslims, over and over and over and over, which is natural to support your brethren I suppose, but then that support turns into blind support solely over religion, then it's kinda dumb.

abso
08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
People are answering your questions. How about going back to threads and answering questions asked of you? If you say you have no idea of the questions, then you are admitting to making bogus posts and not following up when someone questions you. I'm sure if you just admit you have no desire to backup the crap you post, people will ask less questions of you.

going back to what threads ???, i don't follow everything that i participate in, i am just one, and you are many, i can't really follow many threads in which i have in every thread to reply to multiple persons, and i never make a bogus post, i always provide links for what i say, and i would really love it if people ask less questions, thats how i will get more time to answer them.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:31 PM
maybe you don't know that Morsi was the one who launched a military operation in Sinai in which the tanks and helicopter entered Sinai for the first time sine 1973 to search for and kill all the terrorists they can find, and he started demolishing all the tunnels between Sinai and Gaza, till now more than 100 tunnels were demolished, more than 150~200 terrorists was killed.

terrorism in Egypt actually kills egyptians, so how do you think that the state support it ???, it mostly kills police and army officers, high ranking officials, so how can the government support terrorism ? :rolleyes:

Spit it out, does/has Egypt support terrorists? Yes or no will do.

As for the current leadership, who threatened indirect attacks on Egypt if we didn't continue billions in aid to the MB - sure as hell sounds like terrorism to a degree to me. Sounds to me that if the very leader/s of the country think in that manner, and get what they want, it will be a tactic going forward.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:33 PM
my links were not proved anything, none even openned them, my links was just called as rubbish, but none provided any counter stats.

That's it, YOU never opened them as I DID, and the lengthy post I made proves it. Your whole post right here proves you lie and hide, as I DID open them and I DID provide a counter-argument, as of yet still ignored.

Find me the 12.3% of raped women who were first raped prior to the age of 12, which you posted, and we can take the rest from there. I addressed a bit from your lame first link too.

PostmodernProphet
08-28-2012, 10:07 PM

probably just seems like more since it's been going non-stop since the 1940s.......

Kathianne
08-28-2012, 11:08 PM
what exactly is rubbish ???, is it rubbish when i point out that more than 100 million lives was lost in meaningless wars in the 20's century, wars that had nothing to do at all with Arabs ???

if you can say in anyway that Arabs were responsible for WWI or WWII then please explain to me how was that, if not, then why are you saying that this is rubbish ???

WWI:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwone/middle_east_01.shtml

WWII:

Interesting doing an advanced google search for just edu domain, every big university has removed their papers/studies of the time or hidden them behind passcodes. Only stuff one finds are things written since 2001 or pro-Arab, again mostly written after 2001. Erasing history won't work.

jimnyc
08-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Funny, that the subject went from Israel and Palestine to America, from someone who is NOT anti-American. :lol:

Voted4Reagan
08-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Funny, that the subject went from Israel and Palestine to America, from someone who is NOT anti-American. :lol:

I'm still waiting for an answer to my questions from a few pages back.... But I am Sure Abso will continue to doge em

jafar00
08-29-2012, 07:57 AM
Jafar you left out some key points when you posted this. These are from the SAME website so I am sure YOU will agree with it since it was one of YOUR choosing..

So in other words she put herself in front of a giant bulldozer where the driver could not see her and she died of "falling earth" and was NOT crushed by the bulldozer as YOU stated!! Once again that comes from YOUR own site......

If you are going to bash the Isralis at least have a crdible story!!!!!!!:poke:

If you actually read the story, the things you are talking about are the excuses given by the Israelis, not the truth. Oh, I don't run Al Jazeera so it's not my site.

Typical, Jafar made it appear that the bulldozer operator deliberately drove over her..
War zone aint no picnic, its dangerous even for enlightened liberals!-Tyr

He did. She made it quite clear she was going to block the house demolition. Any normal person would have stopped the machine until he was sure that nobody would be crushed by it. Rachel Corrie wasn't the only person crushed by an Israeli bulldozer in Gaza. Others were crushed inside their homes after refusing to leave. That is a crime. That is inhumane.

Too sedated to give this the attention it deserves. Was she killed aka outright murdered, or did she intervene where she didn't belong and stand herself in front of a huge machine weighing multiple tons? I'm not condoning murder in any form, but from what I recall this was another protestor thinking she was stronger than heavy machinery. She was wrong. I would imagine if she handled her issues diplomatically, or protested in a manner without getting in the way of the rights of others, she would be alive today.

How was she getting in the way of the rights of others? Unless you are talking about fighting for the right of Palestinians to live in their homes without the threat of being bulldozed alive in them by an occupying army.

Other people have stood in front of machinery in order to stand up for their rights. Thankfully those machines were not piloted by murderers.

http://www.gusmcoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/5most.jpg

Alas, Israel seemingly can do no wrong.

Perhaps because it meant giving legitimacy to ethnic cleansing.

Which wars?

Talking about those in Gaza? Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they are under a vicious blockade and refuse to sit back and be starved to death without a fight?

More grief that's for sure.

Try finding a handful of Islamic run hospitals in Islamic countries that would take anyone there to help, regardless of race or faith. As you say - NEVER HAPPENED.

Any hospital in Egypt or Malaysia will treat anyone regardless of faith or race. Egyptian doctors are much the same as your doctors. They have the same Hippocratic oath.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sorry, but i really laughed a lot at what you just said.

believe me, in Egypt, if an Egyptian and American and Israeli are all injured, the american and the Israeli will get a lot better treatment than the one offered to the Egyptian, that is if any treatment at all is offered to the Egyptian man, in Egypt we are used to that, foreign people get better treatment than us in everything :D

you know, i once read a story about a woman who had a car accident on Cairo-Alexandria desert highway, she called the ambulance because her young son and daughter was injured, the ambulance was late for nearly an hour, she made another call but this time she mentioned that they actually have a french passport, they have the french nationality, the ambulance arrived in about 10 minutes :laugh:, this is how Egyptians were being treated in Mubarak's era, i hope that changes in the near future.

That is so true. Actually not much has changed post Mubarak. Egyptians are still treated differently to foreigners. I have seen it with my own eyes the treatment my wife gets until they realise that she is married to an Australian!

Voted4Reagan
08-29-2012, 08:16 AM

I prefer to be called "THE ANGRY AMERICAN"

http://youtu.be/_U3_SQXCsxI

jimnyc
08-29-2012, 08:51 AM
If you actually read the story, the things you are talking about are the excuses given by the Israelis, not the truth. Oh, I don't run Al Jazeera so it's not my site.

Always the Israelis, NEVER the other way around. WHO was responsible for the story with the fake pictures to exaggerate their claims? It sounds like what you're saying is that if it came from Israel, it's automatically a lie, and there are far more Israeli and American sources alike. If a Muslim says the operator could have seen her, it's a fact. If an Israeli or American or even the operator state they couldn't see her, it's a lie. Even a few independent Brits claim that she fell off of the moving pile, therefore pushing her out of sight. But Brits out are allies and I guess that makes them liars too!

He did. She made it quite clear she was going to block the house demolition. Any normal person would have stopped the machine until he was sure that nobody would be crushed by it. Rachel Corrie wasn't the only person crushed by an Israeli bulldozer in Gaza. Others were crushed inside their homes after refusing to leave. That is a crime. That is inhumane.

If they are in their homes while bulldozing is taking place, placing themselves in harms way, how does that make it a crime? Can you cite the specific code for the law or laws broken?

How was she getting in the way of the rights of others? Unless you are talking about fighting for the right of Palestinians to live in their homes without the threat of being bulldozed alive in them by an occupying army.

Demolitions that people disagree with all the time, even here in the States, and some even do similar for trees! Yep, some will chain themselves to trees to impede work that needs to be done. You handle such things diplomatically, via the law & other peaceful means. Say they don't exist where this doesn't happen? All the more reason not to stand in front of a machine that has no direct line of sight to objects directly in front of it. Whatever the Palestinian reasons, and I do sympathize with them, or anyone losing any property, being a martyr or placing yourself in such danger makes no sense. Blame the Israelis all you like, but those protesting and playing with such beasts of machinery, have a duty to mitigate what is happening.

Other people have stood in front of machinery in order to stand up for their rights. Thankfully those machines were not piloted by murderers.

Neither currently performing war maneuvers or bulldozing, therefore the differences are HUGE. But "IF" a tank were to rollover someone thinking it was a good idea to play chicken with it, he would be no more than a knucklehead that made a horribly poor decision. I respect the cause to an extent and the willingness of people that disagree with things, but dangers come with such stupidity.

Alas, Israel seemingly can do no wrong.

One instance doesn't make all of Israel. You just posted a story about a Rabbi a few days back that I agreed with you about. Neither examples speak for all of Israel. But anyway, they sure as hell can do wrong, and I've pointed it out before and will do so again. I've done the same about Palestinians, but oddly, not everyone is willing to condemn equally - but those people are guilty of blaming others of not condemning equally.

Talking about those in Gaza? Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that they are under a vicious blockade and refuse to sit back and be starved to death without a fight?

How many Muslim countries exist in the ME alone, and then the extended ME and then throughout the entire world. Then how many allies do many of these countries have that are non-Islamic. Why won't anyone help the Palestinians? Shouldn't you condemn these tons and tons of countries?

Any hospital in Egypt or Malaysia will treat anyone regardless of faith or race. Egyptian doctors are much the same as your doctors. They have the same Hippocratic oath.

I'll take your word for it as I have little choice. But based on the facts surrounding the inequality of treatment towards Catholics, and how even the government treats them differently, I wouldn't doubt for a second that others, including doctors, wouldn't want to treat them equally.

jafar00
08-30-2012, 07:08 AM
Always the Israelis, NEVER the other way around. WHO was responsible for the story with the fake pictures to exaggerate their claims? It sounds like what you're saying is that if it came from Israel, it's automatically a lie, and there are far more Israeli and American sources alike. If a Muslim says the operator could have seen her, it's a fact. If an Israeli or American or even the operator state they couldn't see her, it's a lie. Even a few independent Brits claim that she fell off of the moving pile, therefore pushing her out of sight. But Brits out are allies and I guess that makes them liars too!

She was in plain view of the driver. She spoke to the man who murdered her and made it quite clear that she was going to stand in the way. The driver deliberately drove over her then reversed over her to finish the job. It was murder pure and simple.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02321/rachel-corrie_2321031i.jpg

If they are in their homes while bulldozing is taking place, placing themselves in harms way, how does that make it a crime? Can you cite the specific code for the law or laws broken?

Speaking about law and Israel in the same sentence doesn't work. Tell me what would happen to the driver in a civilised country after he has been informed that there is somebody inside who refuses to leave but still demolishes the house?

Demolitions that people disagree with all the time, even here in the States, and some even do similar for trees! Yep, some will chain themselves to trees to impede work that needs to be done. You handle such things diplomatically, via the law & other peaceful means. Say they don't exist where this doesn't happen? All the more reason not to stand in front of a machine that has no direct line of sight to objects directly in front of it. Whatever the Palestinian reasons, and I do sympathize with them, or anyone losing any property, being a martyr or placing yourself in such danger makes no sense. Blame the Israelis all you like, but those protesting and playing with such beasts of machinery, have a duty to mitigate what is happening.

The driver knew she was there and why she was there and that she was going to deliberately stand in front of the machine in order to stop the destruction of someone's home. HE was the reckless party. I know similar situations happen in the US, but at least you people don't just do the demolition or cut the trees down without any regard for the life of the person stopping you. That is why I find it hard to believe that you would support the Israeli decision to let the driver off.

How many Muslim countries exist in the ME alone, and then the extended ME and then throughout the entire world. Then how many allies do many of these countries have that are non-Islamic. Why won't anyone help the Palestinians? Shouldn't you condemn these tons and tons of countries?

The problem with supporting the Palestinians for other countries is that to do so would invite sanctions or war. If Egypt opened the borders for trade, the Israelis would dissolve that uneven peace treaty they have and declare war.

jimnyc
08-30-2012, 07:16 AM
And yet many, many other people describe the events differently, but it's of little surprise to me that you have your mind made up and won't even consider the alternatives, that perhaps others might be telling the truth. You have your POV and I have mine, and I doubt that'll change. But if one wants to be an idiot and stand in front of heavy machinery and put their lives at risk, shit like this is bound to happen.

Regardless, I won't be giving you more than a sentence or 2 replies anymore, if that. I have NEVER seen 2 people, yourself and Abso, outright dismiss things, swear they never happened, dismiss articles and videos... There is little point in discussing pretty much anything with someone who just denies everything and anything, whether supported with a small opinion article or as much as a video which is undeniable.

So how does it seem from your side, if I simply say, your POV is wrong. It simply never happened. If you toss aside the disinformation and lies you have been reading, you would see that this woman is solely responsible for her own unfortunate death.

jafar00
09-01-2012, 03:59 AM
This I think sums it up pretty well.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/c86.0.403.403/p403x403/576986_461119957251760_16493622_n.jpg
This is the Israeli mentality every time they are accused of wrong doing. They shift the blame to the victim.

red states rule
09-01-2012, 04:50 AM
Jafar, you are like alot of the Jew haters who long for the good ol' care free days of the concentration camps and gas chambers

And if you look up and see the smoke coming from the chimney of the crematoriums, you break out in a huge smile and feel so elated your "problems" are being solved

jafar00
09-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Jafar, you are like alot of the Jew haters who long for the good ol' care free days of the concentration camps and gas chambers

And if you look up and see the smoke coming from the chimney of the crematoriums, you break out in a huge smile and feel so elated your "problems" are being solved

Why is it that the anti semite or nazi card is played every time Israel is criticised? It doesn't alter the fact that they were in the wrong.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Why is it that the anti semite or nazi card is played every time Israel is criticised? It doesn't alter the fact that they were in the wrong.

Truth hurts eh?

The only problem is people like you "criticise" Israel for living their lives, going to work, sending their kids to school, and breathing. You show your displeasure by bombing schools, pizza parlors, hospitals, and other vital military targets

jimnyc
09-03-2012, 08:56 AM

That YOU THINK they were in the wrong. More people disagree with you than agree, including courts, which of course you will also scoff at. Then the frivolous lawsuits were lost. So continue to think all you want, but the facts that go down in history all disagree with you. And I would bet my left testicle and my right arm, that had the bulldozer driver been a Muslim and the protestor a Jew, you would be screaming up and down that the Muslim was setup and did nothing wrong.

But at least we now know where the line is drawn in the sand. Beating women is fine and dandy, but no running them over with heavy machinery is going too far, unless they're a jew, then it's ok. :rolleyes:

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2012, 09:45 AM

no...Stupid little American Girls who espouse Liberal Philosophy should not enter active WAR ZONES under the false notion that a fluorescent orange vest will make them bullet or Bulldozer proof...

You enter a war zone you should expect to be killed at any moment.....

Ms. Corrie has nobody to blame but herself.....

red states rule
09-03-2012, 09:54 AM
no...Stupid little American Girls who espouse Liberal Philosophy should not enter active WAR ZONES under the false notion that a fluorescent orange vest will make them bullet or Bulldozer proof...

You enter a war zone you should expect to be killed at any moment.....

Ms. Corrie has nobody to blame but herself.....

Bingo!!

It is sad she was killed, but the left use use her death to continue to spread hate of Israel and blamce her own stupidity for her death

NightTrain
09-03-2012, 10:42 AM
She was an idiot liberal sheep that got what she deserved.

I'll shed no tears for her actions resulting in removing herself from the gene pool.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 10:51 AM
While this is not funny - some libs do provide some comedy when they protest

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/liberal-logic-liberal-stupidity-political-poster-1307595926.jpg