PDA

View Full Version : Where has GABOSAURUS gone?

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 09:45 AM
Not seen in 5 days....

CSM
08-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Well, if I were a real jerk I would say she is down protesting the RNC but I'm not a real jerk.

tailfins
08-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Well, if I were a real jerk I would say she is down protesting the RNC but I'm not a real jerk.

I was actually going to take it a step further and guess she got free plane tickets to Florida from the SEIU or Code Pink.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Out attempting to recruit leftist supporters for her cause here?;)

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 10:24 AM
She couldn't find LEFTIST SUPPORT if she wore a BRA......

:laugh::lol::laugh:

CSM
08-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Actually, I bet she is busy sewing her "vagina" costume.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-28-2012, 10:27 AM

I hadn't thought of that one. Sounds more likely too! -Tyr

Gaffer
08-28-2012, 12:23 PM
Frankly, I don't give a damn.

aboutime
08-28-2012, 12:28 PM

I found her....3899

Voted4Reagan
08-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I found her....3899

I knew it.... she's a member of the fringe group....CODE STINK

aboutime
08-28-2012, 01:01 PM
I knew it.... she's a member of the fringe group....CODE STINK

V4R. You "TAINT" just whistling Dixie on that one. (excuse the actual pun)

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Maybe it's all the morphine still in my veins.... Gabs takes a week or 2 away from the board quite often, nothing new. I was a little mean to her the last time she was here, so I hope she isn't refraining from posting due to me! While she has some POV's much different than many of us, and can be snarky, just like all of us, I think deep down inside she is good people. She's a wife, a mother & a teacher. I don't think her being liberal makes her a bad person.

tailfins
08-28-2012, 01:38 PM
I hadn't thought of that one. Sounds more likely too! -Tyr

Actually BOTH could be true. She could be wearing the costume in Florida, however uncomfortable that might be.

She's a wife, a mother & a teacher. I don't think her being liberal makes her a bad person.

She could be a wife, mother and teacher that wears costumes in Florida. Try profiling THAT in a focus group.

Nukeman
08-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Don't you all think she may be getting ready for the new school year!?!?!? I mean after all she does work in the school system!!

red states rule
08-28-2012, 06:50 PM
I have a source close to Gabby (just like Harry Reid with Mitt's taxes) that told me she is traveling around the states of FL and OH walking thru as many cemeteries as she find so she can have theose folks fill out absentee ballots on behalf of Obama :laugh2:

Nukeman
08-28-2012, 07:03 PM
Really you guys are like a bunch of chatty old women at the back fence with nothing better to do than talk about someone that isn't here. What exactly does that get you?? Talking about other posters when NOT here to defend themselves or refute your asinine comments!!!!???

Some times Jim, I think some of the posters on here really have brought the collective IQ down a few notches... They have definitely dropped the tolerance and acceptance on this board A LOT!!!!

Of course that is just my 2 cents worth and you guys can say what you want!?!?!?

Roo
08-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Really you guys are like a bunch of chatty old women at the back fence with nothing better to do than talk about someone that isn't here. What exactly does that get you?? Talking about other posters when NOT here to defend themselves or refute your asinine comments!!!!???

Some times Jim, I think some of the posters on here really have brought the collective IQ down a few notches... They have definitely dropped the tolerance and acceptance on this board A LOT!!!!

Of course that is just my 2 cents worth and you guys can say what you want!?!?!?

You need to get out more.....I suggest you go to US Message Board and get some perspective...this is one of the most "tolerant" boards on the Net.

Kathianne
08-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Not seen in 5 days....

Hmmm, her daughter was starting middle school. She herself is in beginning of year for staff, including counselors. Meetings and more meetings. Good reasons to be gone.

fj1200
08-28-2012, 07:32 PM

If so, she could probably get some tips from a few members here. ;)

Shadow
08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Maybe it's all the morphine still in my veins.... Gabs takes a week or 2 away from the board quite often, nothing new. I was a little mean to her the last time she was here, so I hope she isn't refraining from posting due to me! While she has some POV's much different than many of us, and can be snarky, just like all of us, I think deep down inside she is good people. She's a wife, a mother & a teacher. I don't think her being liberal makes her a bad person.

Gabs is okay in my book...I understand her, and I usually don't mind reading her opinions (even when extreme). And if you pay attention...her snark is universal.

I'd rather have Gabby posting here than several other fake nitwits I can think of. :thumb:

Dilloduck
08-28-2012, 07:44 PM
I thought this place had real nitwits.

Roo
08-28-2012, 07:47 PM

Well it did, thats why we are worried about Gabby.

jimnyc
08-28-2012, 08:17 PM
In the end, strip out the animosity from political discussions, we are all people. I've had more run-ins with Gabby than all of you here combined! But this is the "lounge". Have at it with her with the next political post. I think Nuke's point is, there is bitching going on about someone not here at the moment. I think those who would ever say a word in defense of Gabby had probably had many PM's with her, or have chatted with her in many threads on the bottom half of the board. Anyone else is still free to wonder aloud about someone they don't like I suppose, but the humor in these threads CAN disappear quickly. People could probably make fun of me for days and make a 15 page thread before it crosses the line! But Gabby's stuff will solely be political.

I'm definitely not asking anyone to give her hugs and kisses, or even be her friend for that fact. But bash her when she says really dumb things ( My OPINION is that you'll have plenty of that to look forward too! :lol: ). But try and keep the lounge area for fun stuff!! God forbid, something terrible actually happened to Gabby. I'm sure she's just taking a vacation, but let's not let other animosity be created over it!

08-28-2012, 09:10 PM
If she works at a school, as I think she does, (If I remember correctly), she could just be busy with back to school stuff. People do have a life off here.

Shadow
08-28-2012, 09:19 PM

That's what happens when you confuse fantasy with reality. The internet will do that to you though.:poke:

Dilloduck
08-28-2012, 09:40 PM
That's what happens when you confuse fantasy with reality. The internet will do that to you though.:poke:

Always trying to trap me. I know your kind--

Shadow
08-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Always trying to trap me. I know your kind--

It's all a figment of your imagination.;)

SassyLady
08-29-2012, 12:40 AM
You need to get out more.....I suggest you go to US Message Board and get some perspective...this is one of the most "tolerant" boards on the Net.

Let's keep it that way.

taft2012
08-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Don't you all think she may be getting ready for the new school year!?!?!? I mean after all she does work in the school system!!

That possible. Reviewing all of the latest political correctness edicts, historical revisions, and inventorying condoms must be time consuming.

My personal bet is she's on a long weekend with Rachel Maddow and they're braiding each other's armpit hair.

Nukeman
08-29-2012, 06:02 AM
Before you tell me "to get out more" let me let you in on a secret I was at USMB when JIM OWNED it and left to come her with him. That place is a shit hole of useless idiots and the last thing I want is for this place to start sounding like it, how about you???

So Why don't you get out more and research USMB and find I was a member and still am but I DON'T go there anymore due to the morons and idiots that turn everything into a bitch sessions, name calling, or insulting as much as possible... Sound a little familiar as of late?????

This board through Jims guidance has been very tolerant and welcoming of new members as of late I have seen a lot of that tolerance disappear in personal attacks increasing from a number of new members..

taft2012
08-29-2012, 06:24 AM
This board through Jims guidance has been very tolerant and welcoming of new members as of late I have seen a lot of that tolerance disappear in personal attacks increasing from a number of new members..

Got a problem with immigrants? Racist.

Nukeman
08-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Got a problem with immigrants? Racist.I will assume this is in jest since NO WHERE in my post have I ever called for no new members. In fact I believe I was calling out some of the new members on their intolerance... If this post was not in jest learn some reading comprehension there sparky!!!!

jimnyc
08-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Read through all 3 pages of this thread again, please. I think you'll see that these are all good contributors to the board. In their own rights, each person is a good person, IMO. Hell, even the person of topic, if there were a way to compile only her posts from this forum, comedy, family stuff... many would see that she is a nice person who composes herself well. We're all good people on this board. There's not a single person I have any issue with at all. And I think if anyone at all thinks about it, it's not good for some of our better members to build up animosity, and certainly not as a result of discussing another member.

Funny thing is, I was just called a "megalomaniac" on another board a few days back. Of course it was from someone who was banned here and no longer likes me. He is the guy who likes GUNs... After just ONE post negative from him to me, I placed him in the shitcan aka ignore list instantly. Someone like that ain't worth spit I accidentally step on, let alone fighting with and wasting my time.

I am NOT saying to ignore one another, I prefer you guys get past this and just use a little reasoning. Or just ignore this thread and save the energy for political discussions.

Anyway, this should no longer be in the lounge, moving to the cage.

hjmick
08-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Christ, didn't any of you people see the movie Candyman?