PDA

View Full Version : Why Mitt May Win In A Reagan Style Blowout

red states rule
08-28-2012, 05:09 PM
For those who think I can only post cartoons, vidoes, and jokes here is a little analysis

Based on what I am seeing, Mitt may beat Obama as badly as Ronald Reagan defeated Jimmy Carter

Here is what I base that upon:

1) The US economy continues to limp along and people are hurting badly. Unemployment remains, people continue to lose their homes, food and gas prices are rising rapidly, and employers would rather pay OT then hire new workers. The middle class is suffering with no relief in sight

2) Polls in key swing states have Mitt up, (within the margin of error), Where a few short weeks ago Obama was in the lead. States that were not expectd to be in play, (like MI and WI), now have Mitt up by a few points

3) Republicans are jazzed and cannot wait to get the polls and vote Obama out of office. There is no doubt that many preferred another candidate over Mitt, but with Ryan it is the end result that matters. On the other hand, Dem voters are depressed. While failing in many of his promsies to them, they cannot deny the harm to the economy. Nor the results of the results of his foreign policy failures.

4) Mitt is sitting on a ton of cash, will start spending it once he accepts the nomination. Obama, on the other hand has ran his campaign like he has run the country. He has pissed thru more money then he has taken in, a nd with some key states have moved to "lean Romeny" Obama will be forced to spend money in those states.

5) Any incumbent who cannot talk about his record and can only trash his opponent, is playing defense. The voters do not care about Mitt's tax records, they care about jobs. They do not care about Bain Capital, they care about the debt, and deficit. They do not care about free birth control for women, they care about their kids future as they watch the nation heading toward bankruptcy.

I am not saying Mitt is anything like Ronald Regan, but I now believe he will possibly win as big as the Gipper did in 1980.

Kathianne
08-28-2012, 05:13 PM
RSR, I'm impressed! That you would post more often like this! Very rep worthy!

red states rule
08-28-2012, 05:18 PM
RSR, I'm impressed! That you would post more often like this! Very rep worthy!

It does make a huge difference when the words come from the heart Kat. Whie I am doing well in the Obama economy it is because millions of people are defaulting on their mortgage, going bankrupt, and being forced to abandon their homes - all due to not having a job thus not earning money to make the mortgage payment

While some may want to turn a blind eye to the massive failure Obama has turned out to be - I see the results of the his polcies every damn day - one letter at a time

Anton Chigurh
08-28-2012, 06:49 PM
The parallels to 1980 are many and meaningful. Those of us who lived through the carter years and remember his "malaise" speech and his constant references to the misery index and how bad things are and what a huge mess he inherited see the same type of things coming from the nattering nabobs of negativity, the democrat party and all of its candidates, office holders, parrots and puppets, paid blog and board posters, and all the other braindead tentacles of this dying monster.

Back then, Charlie Daniels said it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kB7OR161-U

Well the eagle's been flying slow
and the flag's been flying low
And a lot of people are saying
that America's fixing to fall
But speaking just for me
and some people from Tennessee
we got a thing or two to tell you all

This lady may have stumbled
but she ain't never fell
And if the Russians don't believe that
they can all go straight to hell
We're gonna put our feet back on
the path of righteousness and then
God bless America again

(chorus)
And you never did think that
it ever would happen again
In America, did you?
You never did think that
we'd ever get together again
Well we damn sure fooled you

We're walking real proud and
we're talking real loud again - in America
You never did think that

From the sound up in Long Island
out to San Francisco Bay
And every thing that's
in between them is our home
And we may have done a little
bit of fighting amongst ourselves
but you outside people best leave us alone

Cause we'll all stick together
and you can take that to the bank
That's the cowboys and the hippies
and the rebels and the yanks
You just go and lay your hand
on a Pittsburgh Steeler fan
and I think you're gonna finally understand

And you never did think that
In America, did you?
You never did think that
we'd ever get together again
Well we damn sure fooled you

We're walking real proud and
we're talking real loud again - in America
You never did think that

red states rule
08-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Another reason why Obama is probably toast

72% in poll say Obama economic record to be key factor in their voteWASHINGTON -- As Republicans (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/parties-movements/republican-party-ORGOV0000004.topic) gathering in Tampa (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/us/florida/hillsborough-county/tampa-PLGEO100100404010000.topic), Fla., deal with Tropical Storm Isaac (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/disasters-accidents/meteorological-disasters/tropical-storm-isaac-%282012%29-EVWAN00040.topic), a new poll showed the economy is the eye of the political storm for voters this fall.

The Washington Post/ABC News poll (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/polling/romney-edges-obama-economy-overall-race/2012/08/27/698d6e70-effc-11e1-b74c-84ed55e0300b_page.html) released Monday showed that 72% of registered voters surveyed said President Obama (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/government/barack-obama-PEPLT007408.topic)'s handling of the economy would be a major factor in their vote this November.

The issue easily topped other flash points in the race between Obama and his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/government/mitt-romney-PEPLT007376.topic).

Exactly half of registered voters in the poll said the plan by Romney's running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/paul-ryan-PEPLT005726.topic), to restructure Medicare would be a major factor in their choice. Likewise for the difference between Democrats (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/parties-movements/democratic-party-ORGOV0000005.topic) and Republicans on women's issues, highlighted by recent controversial comments about rape by Rep. Todd Akin (http://www.debatepolicy.com/topic/politics/todd-akin-PEPLT000042.topic) (R-Mo.).

Just 20% of respondents said Romney's position on releasing his tax returns would be a major factor. Democrats have pushed Romney to release more than two years of his returns.

The poll, conducted Wednesday through Sunday, indicated that the race was essentially deadlocked among registered voters, with 47% saying they preferred Romney and 46% Obama, heading into this week's Republican convention.

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-obama-romney-economy-factor-20120827,0,6954874.story

red states rule
09-01-2012, 05:34 AM
Another factor in this election will be the youth vote. It is not looking good for Obama with so many young people are out of work with a mountain of Student Loan debt that needs to be paid off

Here is the latest campaign ad using Paul Ryan's "faded poster" comment

http://youtu.be/6yD43OrcjDI

glockmail
09-02-2012, 05:45 AM
Personally I think that The Obama will be crushed. He solidified his loss by siding with the gays over blacks. And he better be. If we have a close election and Romney only wins by a few votes there will be riots in most major cities as militant blacks and union members take to the streets, claiming that cheating has occurred or minority votes were not counted.

jimnyc
09-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Personally I think that The Obama will be crushed. He solidified his loss by siding with the gays over blacks. And he better be. If we have a close election and Romney only wins by a few votes there will be riots in most major cities as militant blacks and union members take to the streets, claiming that cheating has occurred or minority votes were not counted.

I thought the day after Obama made his announcement was rather funny, like watching a hamster eating its own. Many blacks came out in force like Obama was the anti-Christ. Many of them blindly voted for Obama and would likely have done the same this year. Every issue would have been supported, no matter which side Obama took - 'cept for gay marriage and homosexuality. Many blacks are very religious and spiritual people, and their beliefs rise above Obama.

taft2012
09-02-2012, 07:54 AM
3) Republicans are jazzed and cannot wait to get the polls and vote Obama out of office. There is no doubt that many preferred another candidate over Mitt, but with Ryan it is the end result that matters. On the other hand, Dem voters are depressed. While failing in many of his promsies to them, they cannot deny the harm to the economy. Nor the results of the results of his foreign policy failures.

Republicans are jazzed up, whereas 4 years ago McCain had them bored.

On the other side, 4 years ago Dems were literally fainting every time "The One" opened his mouth. No they're the party doing the "ho hum".

tailfins
09-02-2012, 08:11 AM
It does make a huge difference when the words come from the heart Kat. Whie I am doing well in the Obama economy it is because millions of people are defaulting on their mortgage, going bankrupt, and being forced to abandon their homes - all due to not having a job thus not earning money to make the mortgage payment

While some may want to turn a blind eye to the massive failure Obama has turned out to be - I see the results of the his polcies every damn day - one letter at a time

Even Limbaugh says you should always assume you're 10 points down. I'll stick with the numbers and treat the race as even. This Pollyanna business bugs me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2012, 10:03 AM
A friendly reminder to all good American voters
Remember that we have to win much larger than
THE MARGIN OF CHEAT VOTES THAT THE DEM PARTY WILL MAKE HAPPEN!! TRUTH...

glockmail
09-02-2012, 11:05 AM
I thought the day after Obama made his announcement was rather funny, like watching a hamster eating its own. Many blacks came out in force like Obama was the anti-Christ. Many of them blindly voted for Obama and would likely have done the same this year. Every issue would have been supported, no matter which side Obama took - 'cept for gay marriage and homosexuality. Many blacks are very religious and spiritual people, and their beliefs rise above Obama.Blacks in general tend to be socially conservative, so I expect a lot of them to reject The Obama.

This could also be the tipping point where they reject the race-politics of the Left completely and come home to the GOP. I say that because the race-baiting has reached a crescendo and most blacks are seeing right through it now.

I think that most blacks, though, are not willing to take that step will simply stay home. Either way it spells the end of The Obama.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Blacks in general tend to be socially conservative, so I expect a lot of them to reject The Obama.

This could also be the tipping point where they reject the race-politics of the Left completely and come home to the GOP. I say that because the race-baiting has reached a crescendo and most blacks are seeing right through it now.

I think that most blacks, though, are not willing to take that step will simply stay home. Either way it spells the end of The Obama.

I find that most blacks are far more racist than whites. The ideal that they will vote for a whitey and vote to give up gubbermint frebbies will be limited to a small minority within that huge black voting block. The truly smart ones that also have a sense of decency may decide to just stay home but the get out the obama vote will add tons of pressure including Sunday sermons demanding that Jesus WANTS BLACK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR OBAMA!
However, I do agree with you in that obama will lose some of the black vote that he got in 2008. How big a share is the question, will it be big enough to matter?
I have no doubt but that obama and crew have planned and will execute the biggest cheat vote campaign ever engineered in one of our Presidential elections! And why not he controls all the Justice Department and if he wins will not allow any meaningful recourse to be fielded about it. Just like he did about the massive 2008 illegal foreign campaign contributions that his election campaign received! Everything is corrupt about the lying busstrrd.-Tyr

glockmail
09-02-2012, 11:34 AM
I find that most blacks are far more racist than whites.... Not the ones that I know personally. But I don't know many racist whites either. Back in the 70's where I lived in the northeast, now that was racism.

But here and now, I just don't see it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Not the ones that I know personally. But I don't know many racist whites either. Back in the 70's where I lived in the northeast, now that was racism.

But here and now, I just don't see it.

I live in the South and trust me its true here. Race baiters such as Jackson, Sharpton , etc enjoy the majority of their support from Southern blacks that are just too ignorant not to fall for their line of lying bullshat. This support for those race baiting frauds gets lots of support in southern black churches. That is why we have REV. JACKSON , REV. SHARPTON AT THE TOP living a wealthy lifetsyle thanks to continuing their race inflaming hatred for money. The Dem party keeps these liars in power to continue the scam because it helps them. Southern whites have been vilified to the absolute max IMHO.-Tyr

glockmail
09-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I live in the South and trust me its true here. Race baiters such as Jackson, Sharpton , etc enjoy the majority of their support from Southern blacks that are just too ignorant not to fall for their line of lying bullshat. This support for those race baiting frauds gets lots of support in southern black churches. That is why we have REV. JACKSON , REV. SHARPTON AT THE TOP living a wealthy lifetsyle thanks to continuing their race inflaming hatred for money. The Dem party keeps these liars in power to continue the scam because it helps them. Southern whites have been vilified to the absolute max IMHO.-TyrWell, again, that hasn't been my experience. I grew up near Boston, Mass, and it was the most racially charged place that I have ever experienced. There were neighborhoods that I could not travel in, even during the day. The older black kid that lived across the street from me took my bike and threw it across the street because I had commented that a car was painted black. A black kid that I ran track with in high school and was friends with wouldn't speak to me when we met in college and he was with his "brothers".

When I moved to The South the attitude was completely different. So if you want to experience racism, move to a state where 80% of the folks vote Democrat.

tailfins
09-02-2012, 04:25 PM
A friendly reminder to all good American voters
Remember that we have to win much larger than
THE MARGIN OF CHEAT VOTES THAT THE DEM PARTY WILL MAKE HAPPEN!! TRUTH...

Outstanding perspective! It communicates to unpopularity/unfitness of B-HO while not leading pro-Romney people to get overconfident. I like it.

aboutime
09-02-2012, 07:12 PM
I find that most blacks are far more racist than whites. The ideal that they will vote for a whitey and vote to give up gubbermint frebbies will be limited to a small minority within that huge black voting block. The truly smart ones that also have a sense of decency may decide to just stay home but the get out the obama vote will add tons of pressure including Sunday sermons demanding that Jesus WANTS BLACK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR OBAMA!
However, I do agree with you in that obama will lose some of the black vote that he got in 2008. How big a share is the question, will it be big enough to matter?
I have no doubt but that obama and crew have planned and will execute the biggest cheat vote campaign ever engineered in one of our Presidential elections! And why not he controls all the Justice Department and if he wins will not allow any meaningful recourse to be fielded about it. Just like he did about the massive 2008 illegal foreign campaign contributions that his election campaign received! Everything is corrupt about the lying busstrrd.-Tyr

Tyr. BUT.....BUT....We're not permitted to discuss such things, nor are we wise in making such obviously true statements like you did above with "most blacks are far more racist than whites."
I know, that is a rather sweeping accusation, when you say "MOST". But it's really the only way to actually get their attention.
I am reminded of someone YOU and I both knew, at ANOTHER PLACE...where One individual constantly reminded me that...because I was not a Black man. I had no right, nor was I able to discuss racial topics. Otherwise. If I attempted to do so. It made me an INSTANT Racist...in his tiny, useless mind.
In fact. Most of us who are not Black Americans know. It is an impossible thing to do, when it comes to discussions about race, racism, and racial tensions. We know. The Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton types DO NOT want us to talk about such things like Human beings who want to see an END to racially divided idea's.
So. What we have today, are millions of Americans who have been convinced, trained, and nearly brainwashed...through forms of Monetary Blackmail...Obama Bucks, dangled before them that have more meaning than being willing to end the divisions.
Keeping 55 million Black Americans Un-educated, Under-educated, and locking them out from Improving Knowledge is what Obama, and the Democrat party, with the Congressional Black Caucus....are all about.
If Black AMERICANS begin to THINK on their own. Gain knowledge. OBAMA and the DEMS lose.

aboutime
09-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Well, again, that hasn't been my experience. I grew up near Boston, Mass, and it was the most racially charged place that I have ever experienced. There were neighborhoods that I could not travel in, even during the day. The older black kid that lived across the street from me took my bike and threw it across the street because I had commented that a car was painted black. A black kid that I ran track with in high school and was friends with wouldn't speak to me when we met in college and he was with his "brothers".

When I moved to The South the attitude was completely different. So if you want to experience racism, move to a state where 80% of the folks vote Democrat.

We should also take note about experiencing racism, as you just mentioned. That exists far more often where Democrat control of cities, and towns exist as well. The Democrats RELY ON, DEPEND ON, and Need those Black, Democrat votes. And the one, and only way they can keep control of those depressed cities, and towns is through....POOR EDUCATION, and DEPENDENCE on Govornment Handouts like Welfare, Food Stamps, and all of the other Democrat sponsored FREEBIES that keep their Democrat votes in tact.
But we must also remember. As White men, and women. Talking about such things instantly makes us RACISTS. Which instantly ENDS the conversation.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 05:48 AM
THree times David Plouffe refused to answer yes or no if the country is bettter off than it was 4 years ago

If the Obama team can't answer this queston why should anyone vote for them?

http://youtu.be/0cRtvq0J9Qs

red states rule
09-03-2012, 06:14 AM
We should also take note about experiencing racism, as you just mentioned. That exists far more often where Democrat control of cities, and towns exist as well. The Democrats RELY ON, DEPEND ON, and Need those Black, Democrat votes. And the one, and only way they can keep control of those depressed cities, and towns is through....POOR EDUCATION, and DEPENDENCE on Govornment Handouts like Welfare, Food Stamps, and all of the other Democrat sponsored FREEBIES that keep their Democrat votes in tact.
But we must also remember. As White men, and women. Talking about such things instantly makes us RACISTS. Which instantly ENDS the conversation.

While there are some libs who will vote for Obama no matter how badly he f's up - Mitt needs to keep on the offensive and show everyone the differences on how he would manage the economy and how Obama has and will in the future

Gas is now well over $4/gal in many parts of the country, and no signs of the price increases slowing

We have a jobs report coming out Friday. does anyone really expect a great number of added jobs, or the unemployment rate to drop by .2 or .3 points ?

I really do wonder how many people are willing to sell their vote for handouts (paid for with money taken from people who eanred it) and are willing to live their lives waiting for their monthly handout

and how many are willing to live on Uncle Barack's Plantation

There is no racism worse then shackling people to a life of dependency

red states rule
09-03-2012, 07:26 AM
and this is what Obama and his supporters call a "recovery"

http://libertyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/recoveries-jobs-history.gif

glockmail
09-03-2012, 01:07 PM

They don't want a conversation; they want control.

aboutime
09-03-2012, 01:38 PM
They don't want a conversation; they want control.

Totally agree glockmail. They need the control of all citizens in order to further destroy this nation by removing freedom, liberty, and privacy with One, Swift Motion...and that has begun with Obama's refusal to obey his oath, and the constitution.

Conversations ruin their plans because they can't HONESTLY, or TRUTHFULLY discuss something they would be exposed for doing. As in Lying, cheating, and fooling the less knowledgeable. Namely, a large percentage of Americans who do not pay attention to politics because they are too busy...trying to make it from day to day, and week to week.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 03:43 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Kc-B-PAw5JM/T5qo02CLaLI/AAAAAAAAASw/ErvOJZ_gX4Y/s1600/obama_economy2.jpg

glockmail
09-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Totally agree glockmail. They need the control of all citizens in order to further destroy this nation by removing freedom, liberty, and privacy with One, Swift Motion...and that has begun with Obama's refusal to obey his oath, and the constitution.

Conversations ruin their plans because they can't HONESTLY, or TRUTHFULLY discuss something they would be exposed for doing. As in Lying, cheating, and fooling the less knowledgeable. Namely, a large percentage of Americans who do not pay attention to politics because they are too busy...trying to make it from day to day, and week to week. Half of Americans have an IQ less than 100. Think about that.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 03:19 PM
I doubt if the Dems will mention this tonight (or on any other night) as it shows the Obama economy continues to stink and get worse

U.S. stocks edged lower on Tuesday after data showed U.S. manufacturing shrank at its sharpest clip in more than three years in August and construction spending fell in July.
The Dow (http://www.debatepolicy.com/finance/markets/index?symbol=us!dji) Jones industrial average dropped 24.53 points, or 0.19 percent, to 13,066.31. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index fell 1.57 points, or 0.11 percent, to 1,405.01. The Nasdaq Composite Index shed 1.27 points, or 0.04 percent, to 3,065.70.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/04/markets-usa-stocks-ism-idUSL2E8K43HQ20120904

Kathianne
09-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Another indication that OP may have been dead on?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444273704577637093417843500.html

CROSS COUNTRY (http://online.wsj.com/public/search?article-doc-type=%7BCross+Country%7D&HEADER_TEXT=cross+country)
September 7, 2012, 7:41 p.m. ET

<!-- ID: SB10000872396390444273704577637093417843500 --> <!-- TYPE: Cross Country --> <!-- DISPLAY-NAME: Cross Country --> <!-- PUBLICATION: The Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition --> <!-- DATE: 2012-09-07 19:41 --> <!-- COPYRIGHT: Dow Jones & Company, Inc. --> <!-- ORIGINAL-ID: --> <!-- article start --> <!-- CODE=DJII-COMPANY SYMBOL=epagy CODE=DJII-COMPANY SYMBOL=usasnt CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/CDJ CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/CEA CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/ECO CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/GENI CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/IEN CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/INT CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/PLT CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=N/TAX CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=R/NME CODE=DJII-DJN SYMBOL=R/US CODE=DJII-REGION SYMBOL=namz CODE=DJII-REGION SYMBOL=usa CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=e21 CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=e211 CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=ecat CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=gcat CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=gpir CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=gpol CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=ncat CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=nedc CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=nfact CODE=DJII-SUBJECT SYMBOL=nfcpex CODE=STATISTIC SYMBOL=FREE --> Northeastern Republicans Show (More) Signs of LifeConnecticut's Linda McMahon has Democrats nervous about losing another blue-state Senate seat.
By (http://online.wsj.com/search/term.html?KEYWORDS=%0A++++++++++++++++++++%3CA+HRE F%3D%22%2FSEARCH%2FTERM.HTML%3FKEYWORDS%3DSTEPHEN% 2BMOORE%26BYLINESEARCH%3DTRUE%22%3ESTEPHEN+MOORE%3 C%2FA%3E%0A++++++++++++++++&bylinesearch=true)STEPHEN MOORE (http://online.wsj.com/SEARCH/TERM.HTML?KEYWORDS=STEPHEN+MOORE&BYLINESEARCH=TRUE)Connecticut might be the last place you'd expect Republicans to pick up a U.S. Senate seat this November, but it may happen. In the race for retiring Sen. Joe Lieberman's seat, Linda McMahon, the co-founder of the highly profitable World Wrestling Entertainment, leads Democratic Rep. Chris Murphy by three points, according to the latest Quinnipiac poll.

Those numbers terrify Democrats, so much so that at the party's convention in Charlotte, N.C., this week they frantically shuttled Mr. Murphy around town to meet deep-pocket Democratic donors.

Connecticut hasn't had a Republican senator in modern times—with the exception of Lowell Weicker, who was so liberal that the Democratic Mr. Lieberman unseated him in 1988 by running to his right. Barack Obama carried the state by 23 points in 2008.

But Nutmeg State voters today are cranky, and even Mr. Obama is up only seven points on Mitt Romney in the latest Quinnipiac poll. One reason for their angst is tax-happy Gov. Dannel Malloy, who has raised income, sales and 70 other taxes and fees while insisting that taxpayers would be glad to pay the higher charges. They haven't been—in part because the budget remains steeped in red ink and the unemployment rate remains persistently above the national average. Barron's recently rated Connecticut the worst-run state in the country...

red states rule
09-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Of course Obama is not the Saviour of the World and Messiah he was portrayed as in the liberal media this time around

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c10334220120908120100.jpg

tailfins
09-10-2012, 06:24 AM
THree times David Plouffe refused to answer yes or no if the country is bettter off than it was 4 years ago

If the Obama team can't answer this queston why should anyone vote for them?

Better off is a relative term. Some may consider themselves better off since work is no longer necessary. I think the politically correct term is "early retirement". Freedom Disability can get you your check. What can Freedom Disability get you? Thank you Freedom Disability! You may notice at 0:26, that this includes "mental conditions".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUP__6Fde8

aboutime
09-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Half of Americans have an IQ less than 100. Think about that.

Agreed. And I'm not afraid to admit. I was once part of that HALF before my education improved during my time in the navy, with at-sea college courses, and the requirements to further increase my professional capabilities in order to advance in rank.

All of that took place before I retired in 1995, when I learned the true differences between Honesty, Betrayal, and Selfishness as displayed by what appeared to be, a terribly un-educated civilian community whom often. Couldn't perform the jobs they were paid to do, and complained when someone else made them look bad...by doing their job, and even more.

Today. Sadly for America. That statement about America becoming More Dependent on Government has never been more accurate.
Today. Americans in that HALF, are members of the "ME" and "I" selfish generation who has been trained, and convinced that SOMEONE ELSE owes them everything they DEMAND...all without putting forward any personal responsibility to EARN it with WORK.