PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris' Top 10 reasons why he won't vote for Obama

Gadget (fmr Marine)
08-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Chuck Norris’ Top 10 reasons to not re-elect Obama

10) Obama's economic actions have failed to lower the unemployment rate in the U.S. to less than 8 percent for the past 42 months, which is a record.
9) The Obama administration's out-of-control spending has led America to the economic brink and destroyed our country's credit rating.
8) Obama's reckless spending and fiscal policies have added more to the national debt than most U.S. presidents combined — roughly $6 trillion in his first term in office (making the total debt nearly $16 trillion and, by White House projections alone, $21.3 trillion by the end of fiscal 2017, $25 trillion in 2021 and $25.9 trillion in 2022).
7) Obama has detrimentally increased not only the costs of entitlements but also the dependency of citizens upon government subsidies rather than empower the people's autonomy, responsibility and freedom.
6) Obama demeans private enterprise and the entrepreneurial spirit — the very heart of America.
5) President Obama has left the U.S. in a weaker and more disrespected position in the global community.
4) Obama has broken or unfulfilled 324 campaign promises.
3) Through his presidency, President Obama is invoking and enabling a radically progressive secular state in the U.S.
2) Obama elevates himself above the U.S. Constitution — which contains the rulebook for his presidency — discarding and bypassing its principles and tenets.
1) Four more years of President Obama will not only fundamentally transform but also unravel the very fabrics of our republic as our Founding Fathers knew it and as we know it.

aboutime
08-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Thanks Chuck. Now, here are my 10 reasons:

1. Obama is a liar
2. Obama is a liar
3. Obama is a liar
4. Obama is a liar
5. Obama is a liar
6. Obama is a liar
7. Obama is a liar
8. Obama is a liar
9. Obama is a liar and
10. Obama is a liar

57. Obama is a liar

By the way. Anyone who disagree's should, and will vote for Obama again because LIARS stick together.

cadet
08-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Well, that does it folks. Anyone who votes Obama is getting a roundhouse kick to the back of the face.
I know who's good side i'm staying on!

jimnyc
08-29-2012, 06:46 PM
10) Obama's economic actions have failed to lower the unemployment rate in the U.S. to less than 8 percent for the past 42 months, which is a record.

Norris or no Norris, this is the one that gets me and I'm betting many others as well. A lot of loons on the left still want to blame GWB for anything they can, but Obama himself stated in 2009 that the economy was his.

WASHINGTON — With four simple words — "Give it to me!" — President Barack Obama took possession of the economy.

For months, the White House and Obama's economic team have laid the economic crisis at the feet of President George W. Bush. But there comes a point in a presidency when inheritance becomes ownership. Obama made that pivot Tuesday in Michigan, the state suffering the worst unemployment in the nation.

"I love these folks who helped get us in this mess and then suddenly say, 'Well, this is Obama's economy,'" the president said in a pointed deviation from his prepared text. "That's fine. Give it to me!"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31924749/ns/business-stocks_and_economy/t/give-it-me-obama-takes-charge-economy/#.UD6pTpaQmcs

Also in 2009, he stated "If I can’t fix the economy in three years, you can call me former President Obama"

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/obama-in-2009-if-cant-fix-economy-fire-me

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SmRgaKfWMPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jimnyc
08-29-2012, 06:48 PM
The actual text of the Youtube video for clarification:

“I will be held accountable,” Obama said. “I’ve got four years and … A year form now, I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress, but there’s still going to be some pain out there … If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”