PDA

View Full Version : Political Islam and Political Sharia..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Political Sharia

Political Sharia
Islam is introducing Sharia into America under the guise of religious freedom. We are told that Sharia is religious law and, therefore, we should not worry about it. This is, at best, a half-truth. To understand the Sharia, you MUST understand that it is completely based on the Koran and the Sunna of Mohammed (his words and actions that are the model for being a perfect Muslim). So, the Sharia is nothing more than a legal/social codification for every society to march in lock-step doing life’s smallest details modeled after what the Koran says and Mohammed said and did.

The biggest misunderstanding here is that Islam is simply a religion. If Islam were only a religion, it would not even exist today. And it would certainly not be feared. The story of Mohammed and the success of his mission is well known. The summary of it is in Islam’s growth curve:

Political Islam.

The Silence of the Pulpits
If you are even slightly awake about the world news today, it is no surprise that Christians are being killed, raped and brutalized throughout the Islamic world. However, there is a place where you can go and escape the dreadful and relentless details of Christian annihilation by Islam. You can just go to church. For example, this week in Nigeria Christians were killed. Nothing out of the ordinary, indeed in the world of Christian persecution, this is routine.

And so the response to the murder of Christians is found in nearly every church is …wait for it…, complete silence—not a mention or reference to it or the brutality against Christians that happens almost every day in the Islamic world. This is not a passive silence, because if you try to change it, you will fail. The silence is an active, working conspiracy that goes throughout nearly all of Christendom.

Links- 1.http://www.politicalislam.com/

2. http://www.politicalislam.com/

All through the world we have an active ongoing policy that seeks to keep Islam's vile actions from being made known to the greater part of te world. Islam spends many , many millions to help do this yearly . Islam wages war while we sleep like lambs waiting for the slaughter.-Tyr

Dilloduck
08-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Political Sharia

Political Sharia
Islam is introducing Sharia into America under the guise of religious freedom. We are told that Sharia is religious law and, therefore, we should not worry about it. This is, at best, a half-truth. To understand the Sharia, you MUST understand that it is completely based on the Koran and the Sunna of Mohammed (his words and actions that are the model for being a perfect Muslim). So, the Sharia is nothing more than a legal/social codification for every society to march in lock-step doing life’s smallest details modeled after what the Koran says and Mohammed said and did.

The biggest misunderstanding here is that Islam is simply a religion. If Islam were only a religion, it would not even exist today. And it would certainly not be feared. The story of Mohammed and the success of his mission is well known. The summary of it is in Islam’s growth curve:

Political Islam.

The Silence of the Pulpits
If you are even slightly awake about the world news today, it is no surprise that Christians are being killed, raped and brutalized throughout the Islamic world. However, there is a place where you can go and escape the dreadful and relentless details of Christian annihilation by Islam. You can just go to church. For example, this week in Nigeria Christians were killed. Nothing out of the ordinary, indeed in the world of Christian persecution, this is routine.

And so the response to the murder of Christians is found in nearly every church is …wait for it…, complete silence—not a mention or reference to it or the brutality against Christians that happens almost every day in the Islamic world. This is not a passive silence, because if you try to change it, you will fail. The silence is an active, working conspiracy that goes throughout nearly all of Christendom.

Links- 1.http://www.politicalislam.com/

2. http://www.politicalislam.com/

All through the world we have an active ongoing policy that seeks to keep Islam's vile actions from being made known to the greater part of te world. Islam spends many , many millions to help do this yearly . Islam wages war while we sleep like lambs waiting for the slaughter.-Tyr

That's it ! A Christian conspiracy to help the Muslims take over America. And everyone thought it was the Jews.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2012, 07:46 AM
That's it ! A Christian conspiracy to help the Muslims take over America. And everyone thought it was the Jews.

Is that your take on it from reading that linked source?
Looks like you are waking up a bit, eh?:laugh:
Failure to oppose evil is indeed helping it but hardly an acknowledge conspiracy rather just PC bullshat and the standard appeasing mentality.-Tyr

Dilloduck
08-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Onward Christian Soldiers--Kill them muzzie bastards.
Bound to be a big hit.

jimnyc
08-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Onward Christian Soldiers--Kill them muzzie bastards.
Bound to be a big hit.

There was a time when you were more vocal about Muslims and what they might want to do around the world to our interests or in America. Has your opinion changed or the people you're discussing the issues with? Has everything changed in just a few short years?

We've got Muslim terrorists ready to destroy as much of America as they can

and:

Ahmadinejad's throwning down the gauntlet in preparation for the caliphate.

and:

Americans civilians and our allies ARE targets all over the world. Al quaeda hates anything in the middle east that isn't Arab or Muslim. Some hate anyone who is not a Muslim.

As a response, America decided that it didn't like being a sitting duck so it struck back in areas of the world where Al queda was and could possibly gain support from. The strategy is to kill them and disrupt their havens oveseas so they are weakened and less able to strike AGAIN on American soil.

and:

It's not a matter of right or wrong--muslims are attacking. They have declared war on the US. Getting muslim to fight muslim is a good plan.

and:

times a tickin' and they ain't joking. Anyone thinking that ignoring them will make them go away really needs to go have a chat with them.

and:

We are--yet the Christian COMMUNITY had nothing to do the installation of the shah. We only need to protect ouselves from Muslims who think it's spiritual to kill us.

Dilloduck
08-30-2012, 03:47 PM
There was a time when you were more vocal about Muslims and what they might want to do around the world to our interests or in America. Has your opinion changed or the people you're discussing the issues with? Has everything changed in just a few short years?

and:

and:

and:

and:

and:
Which is why getting lectured to on the subject is a bit silly don't you think ? Oh ya--and being called a liberal too. I love that one.
I'm trying to get some idea of what actions (even ilegal if they want to go that route) people think can be taken to prevent what they fear. All I've heard so far is blowing up nuke plants and WMDs. Oh ya--and vote for Romney. Personally I don't think any of the above will change the growth or influence of Islam.

jimnyc
08-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Which is why getting lectured to on the subject is a bit silly don't you think ? Oh ya--and being called a liberal too. I love that one.
I'm trying to get some idea of what actions (even ilegal if they want to go that route) people think can be taken to prevent what they fear. All I've heard so far is blowing up nuke plants and WMDs. Oh ya--and vote for Romney. Personally I don't think any of the above will change the growth or influence of Islam.

Well I'm certainly not lecturing you, and I know you're not a liberal. It just seemed like you went from knowing/acknowledging that Islam and Al Qaeda were a large problem, both on the home front and in places of US interest throughout the world - to seemingly thinking that a lot of it is overplayed, none of our business and nothing for us to worry about if we just mind our own business. I don't think just blowing things up will solve the issues either, but I also don't think they will go away if we just ignore it and stay to ourselves.

Dilloduck
08-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Well I'm certainly not lecturing you, and I know you're not a liberal. It just seemed like you went from knowing/acknowledging that Islam and Al Qaeda were a large problem, both on the home front and in places of US interest throughout the world - to seemingly thinking that a lot of it is overplayed, none of our business and nothing for us to worry about if we just mind our own business. I don't think just blowing things up will solve the issues either, but I also don't think they will go away if we just ignore it and stay to ourselves.

I know you're not. I still think they are a big problem but after we acknowledge that fact, what do we do about it ? In many ways we are boxed in a corner by our own constitution. Freedom of religion and all that rit rot. I have no clue if we can change the radical elements of Islam.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2012, 07:07 PM
I know you're not. I still think they are a big problem but after we acknowledge that fact, what do we do about it ? In many ways we are boxed in a corner by our own constitution. Freedom of religion and all that rit rot. I have no clue if we can change the radical elements of Islam.

Our being "boxed" in does not justify your past defeatest comments IMHO. Nor your declaration that we can not stop them. I get the feeling you may mean --can not stop them without fighting them. To which I say that didnt stop us in WW2 , we never gave that as much consideration as you do about this coming threat ! A threat some of us want addressed sooner rather than later. For later gives them time to be much STRONGER -WHILE THEY MAKE DAMN SURE WE ARE MUCH WEAKER! If you truly think they are a big problem why do you almost cheerlead about their invincibility? I got news for ya buddy, they bleed just like we do. Allah dont protect them from lead! Many have found that out over there when our guys showed how Americans fight! Why do you think they scurry about at night like cockroaches setting roadside bomb traps instead of facing our guys in battle? I'll tell ya why. They are basicly freaking cowards, too scared to fight like a true warriors, hiding behind women and children. Our guys over there do not use human sheilds, they fight like brave men and give our enemy a great advantage by being careful not to deliberately harm innocent civilians. We dont have to change the radical elements of islam if we kil the radical elements of Islam. Japs thought that their fanaticism and god worship made them invincible too. Yet we should them the damn error of their thinking and ways when we broke them militarily! Our fighting men are a match for any in the world and thats why obama has already cut back so much on the number of our men and weapons/weapon systems. -Tyr

abso
08-30-2012, 07:43 PM

:rolleyes:

i don't really know what to say against such hatred and ignorance, but all i can say is that you can hate Islam as much as you like, but it will remain the fastest growing religion in the world and few decades from now, half the population of earth will be Muslims, so enjoy your life hating them as you wish.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-30-2012, 08:07 PM

i don't really know what to say against such hatred and ignorance, but all I can say is that you can hate Islam as much as you like, but it will remain the fastest growing religion in the world and few decades from now, half the population of earth will be Muslims, so enjoy your life hating them as you wish.

Keep on dreaming, these guys thought to rule for ten thousand years too. Where are they now? Plans of mice and men , plans of mice and men! Men scheme, women dream, but fate so often trods a different path. You blindly and foolishly think that your religious fanaticism will give victory when it will by design bring a just defeat !
Allah has no power over me. For the true God vanquished your Allah before man ever existed..Tyr

What was the Third Reich? In: Germany in WW2 [Edit categories]
Answer:.The Third Reich was Nazi Germany (1933-45). The First Reich (962-1806) was the Holy Roman Empire, which included modern day Germany, Austria, the Czech lands, Northern Italy, and various other territories. Already in the Middle Ages it consisted of several almost independent states, often at war with one another. After the Reformation the authority of the Emperor was further weakened. It was often said that it was "neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire." The Second Reich was Imperial Germany (1871-1918), as unified by Bismarck in 1871.
Note. During the Weimar period (1919-33) the official name of Germany was still "Deutsches Reich."
Hitler's regime was never officially known as the Third Reich. The term was first discussed in 1923 by German historian Arthur Moeller van den Bruck in his Book Das dritte Reich (The Third Empire), which he hoped would soon come into beling. The expression "Third Reich" was quickly taken up by the propaganda machine of the Nazis, to express their rejection of the Weimar Republic but they soon dropped the "Third", preferring instead to build up a pseudo-religious culture around the term "Empire" based on German mythology.

The term Third Reich as a term became popular in English literature to delineate between Nazi Germany and the Weimar Republic (1918-1933), which, although a republic, had maintained the title Deutsches Reich after the abdication of the emperor.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_the_Third_Reich#ixzz2555TO2Mc

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Syria
Christians, who have had a measure of freedom to practice their religion, are worried that they will be persecuted and killed if the rebels win and institute a strict Islamic regime.

August 6, 2012
Syria (h/t to JihadWatch)
Gunmen attacked the Catholic monastry of Mar Musa, north of Damascus. The old monastery, that dates from the fourth century, had been sacked but no casualties had been reported to Ansa by sources close the Italian Jesuit founder of the monastic community, father Paolo Dall'Oglio. Sources affirm that nobody within the monastery had been hurt or assaulted, but "the gunmen stole everything they could steal", including tractors and other agricultural and farming tools.

August 7, 2012
Nigeria
Gunmen have shot dead at least 19 people in a Christian church in central Nigeria, according to an army official. Lieutenant Colonel Gabriel Olorunyomi said the gunmen stormed a church building where worshippers had gathered to pray late on Monday in the town of Otite, near the city of Okene.

This is what they do to gain territory. Go murder the "opposition" even when it is unarmed nonviolent civilians that just happen to live there and be of another faith!
Yet we have Americans here that defend this type of crap! They'll cry that they do not but by defending these vermin they do!--Tyr

http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/west-point-and-the-grand-lie/

Dilloduck
09-03-2012, 10:13 PM
This is what they do to gain territory. Go murder the "opposition" even when it is unarmed nonviolent civilians that just happen to live there and be of another faith!
Yet we have Americans here that defend this type of crap! They'll cry that they do not but by defending these vermin they do!--Tyr

Oh really chicken little-----who defends the murder?
Seriously----link me to some folks who think this behavior is good.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Oh really chicken little-----who defends the murder?
Seriously----link me to some folks who think this behavior is good.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/u-s-study-muslim-terrorists-simply-misunderstood/

YOUR GOVERNMENT AT WORK
Academics: Muslim terrorists simply misunderstood
Islamic extremists defending selves, not 'aggressive offensive foes seeking domination'
Published: 07/12/2012 at 7:43 PM
by Chelsea SchillingEmail | Archive

A taxpayer-funded study released this week declares that Muslim terrorists are generally misunderstood, don’t want to force their religion on the world and only kill people to protect themselves from victimization by enemies of Islam.

A 14-page document, titled, “How Islamist Extremists Quote the Quran,” explains the study’s analysis of 2,000 instances of propaganda from al-Qaida and other Islamic extremist groups from 1998 to 2011:

We conclude that verses extremists cite from the Qur’an do not suggest an offensive foe seeking domination and conquest of unbelievers, as is commonly assumed. Instead they deal with themes of victimization, dishonor, and retribution. …

Based on this analysis we recommend that the West abandon claims that Islamist extremists seek world domination, focus on counteracting or addressing claims of victimage, emphasize alternative means of deliverance, and work to undermine “champion” image sought by extremists.

Arizona State University’s Center for Strategic Communication conducted the study, which was funded by a grant from the Department of Defense’s Office of Naval Research.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many more do you want ? You yourself defend them but do so in a more roundabout way. You declare them unstoppable. Then you bally-ho most comments that are critical of them. How far you will go is an unknown but I strongly believe that it is not unbiased posting on your part!--Tyr

Then we have this from you on another thread.

Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
The subject matter is not labels. It is Al Qaeda in Syria. Al Qaeda a muslim extremist (terrorist)group. So you declare religion can not be stopped! Is that ALL religions(?) or just this extremely violent and completely intolerant one(Islam)?
Lets set this table and not be branching too far off shall we? -Tyr

Originally Posted by Dilloduck
Oh bullshit--it's all about labels. Good-bad. Right-wrong.
Al Qaeda has become such a vague label now I don't even now what they stand for or if they even belong to a particular sect of Islam. All of the violent ones seem to hate Israel and the US by association. You can't do a damn thing about Islam because it is so huge and varied that you couldn't even find a place to start. You're so desperate that you figure you can just blow up Mecca and Medina and they will all just quake in fear and renounce.
My challenge to you is to devise a way to stop Islam from taking over the US. I don't think you can do it with nuking us all along with them. "To radically shift regime behaviour we must think clearly and boldly for if we have learned anything, it is that regimes do not want to be changed. We must think beyond those who have gone before us and discover technological changes that embolden us with ways to act in which our forebears could not."
Julian Assange

Dilloduck
09-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Fail---no one there is supportive of murdering innocent people. They are looking for rational ways to try to stop the murder of innocent people. You may disagree with the suggestions that they have but they are in NO WAY endorsing murder.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Fail---no one there is supportive of murdering innocent people. They are looking for rational ways to try to stop the murder of innocent people. You may disagree with the suggestions that they have but they are in NO WAY endorsing murder.

Ever heard the saying,, talk is cheap? While we talk they murder. Action is called for yet you and others want to jaw about it a few more years! F-that. They are murdering thousands around the world and you propose what? Dont attack them because they are too big, too strong, too superior!?? How about this again --to help you-- they are GD cowards! They hide in rat holes during daylight and come out to fight at night . My nephew fought them during two tours of duty and he said , they are brave when they vastly outnumber our guys , all other times they are GD cowards! Go ahead call the man a liar after he fought them during two tours of duty over there. -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Islam wages war while we sleep like lambs waiting for the slaughter.-Tyr

The Lamb hasn't Lied Down On Broadway for almost 40 years. Nowadays, lambs have pretty powerful friends.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_9WPPaTbTDHdRWfIe7za7cDoWl3zdZ WcCFjr56uxIOesVuO18&t=1

logroller
09-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Our being "boxed" in does not justify your past defeatest comments IMHO. Nor your declaration that we can not stop them. I get the feeling you may mean --can not stop them without fighting them. To which I say that didnt stop us in WW2 , we never gave that as much consideration as you do about this coming threat ! A threat some of us want addressed sooner rather than later. For later gives them time to be much STRONGER -WHILE THEY MAKE DAMN SURE WE ARE MUCH WEAKER! If you truly think they are a big problem why do you almost cheerlead about their invincibility? I got news for ya buddy, they bleed just like we do. Allah dont protect them from lead! Many have found that out over there when our guys showed how Americans fight! Why do you think they scurry about at night like cockroaches setting roadside bomb traps instead of facing our guys in battle? I'll tell ya why. They are basicly freaking cowards, too scared to fight like a true warriors, hiding behind women and children. Our guys over there do not use human sheilds, they fight like brave men and give our enemy a great advantage by being careful not to deliberately harm innocent civilians. We dont have to change the radical elements of islam if we kil the radical elements of Islam. Japs thought that their fanaticism and god worship made them invincible too. Yet we should them the damn error of their thinking and ways when we broke them militarily! Our fighting men are a match for any in the world and thats why obama has already cut back so much on the number of our men and weapons/weapon systems. -Tyr
We also detained Japanese Americans, seized their property, locked them in camps and nuked their homeland...since you made the comparison, should i assume you think the same should apply to all muslim Americans? And haven't you referred to them as vermin??? Since you've mentioned your expertise on WWII, what other group utilized dehumanizing propaganda to vilify a religious/ethnic group??? I'm sure you do it with pride though, out of necessity for God and Country. See that's what bothers me about you Tyr-- i see there's no limit to the atrocities in your line of reasoning.

A large part of why you can say what you do and hope to project credibility is because of WHEN you're posting this. But .. what if you'd broadcast this thinking, say, just a couple of days after September 11th, 2001 ?
I'm gonna just stop you stop you right there; it's not two days after 9/11. What if I'd said that in 1913, I mean who cares man. I bring up examples f the past and I'm told theyre irrelevantly passé, yet I'm to consider your hypothetical... How bout I make that comment in 1200ish, just after the 4th crusade where countless Christians were murdered at the hands of othe Christians under the auspices of holy war...would your response still be--
"The evils of Islam would've seemed far clearer "

Tyr deals with a reality that you are choosing to forget, in my opinion. I think that there are many who are lulled into a false sense of security, partly courtesy of politically correct propaganda, but not inconsiderably because of the passage of time.

Well, what will happen if, say, a couple of weeks from now, terrorists deploy a WMD in a major Western city ? Will public opinion wake up, but only AFTER the fact ?

I think it better for people to NOT forget the realities in the world today, Logroller, instead of growing weak through senses being lulled into a false sense of security. It may be easier. It may be more comforting. But that doesn't make it more real.

Rhetoric. By the bushel! What would happen if...we made our decisions based on something other than fear? Perception is reality!

jimnyc
09-04-2012, 07:42 AM
A taxpayer-funded study released this week declares that Muslim terrorists are generally misunderstood

I agree that no one said it directly*. But you did ask in reference to their daily killings "who defends the murder". Many people reply, in reference to TERRORISTS, that they are misunderstood. In an indirect manner, that is giving reasoning to why they do what they do, or saying there is a lack of. I sometimes see more attention paid to the terrorists than I do the victims.

I placed a * next to my first sentence to show that I was referencing solely the article Tyr provided. I will also say that this stands true to the overwhelming majority. But there are those out there that still defend terrorists as not being terrorists but "freedom fighters" and they have the right to do what they do. And of course it goes without saying that this sentiment grows infinitely when you go to other countries, especially Islamic countries.

Dilloduck
09-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Ever heard the saying,, talk is cheap? While we talk they murder. Action is called for yet you and others want to jaw about it a few more years! F-that. They are murdering thousands around the world and you propose what? Dont attack them because they are too big, too strong, too superior!?? How about this again --to help you-- they are GD cowards! They hide in rat holes during daylight and come out to fight at night . My nephew fought them during two tours of duty and he said , they are brave when they vastly outnumber our guys , all other times they are GD cowards! Go ahead call the man a liar after he fought them during two tours of duty over there. -Tyr

and where's your action here ? You're flappin your gums along with everyone else while trying to give us the impression that you are some badass who is whuppin up on Islam every day. Give the macho shit a rest----you're doing no more than anyone else here.

Dilloduck
09-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I agree that no one said it directly*. But you did ask in reference to their daily killings "who defends the murder". Many people reply, in reference to TERRORISTS, that they are misunderstood. In an indirect manner, that is giving reasoning to why they do what they do, or saying there is a lack of. I sometimes see more attention paid to the terrorists than I do the victims.

I placed a * next to my first sentence to show that I was referencing solely the article Tyr provided. I will also say that this stands true to the overwhelming majority. But there are those out there that still defend terrorists as not being terrorists but "freedom fighters" and they have the right to do what they do. And of course it goes without saying that this sentiment grows infinitely when you go to other countries, especially Islamic countries.

Even making attempts to understand what makes people become radicalized is no where near supporting or condoning murder. The claim that they kill because they are Muslims is bullshit. That would mean that there is some other reason they kill.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2012, 09:28 AM
We also detained Japanese Americans, seized their property, locked them in camps and nuked their homeland...since you made the comparison, should i assume you think the same should apply to all muslim Americans? And haven't you referred to them as vermin??? Since you've mentioned your expertise on WWII, what other group utilized dehumanizing propaganda to vilify a religious/ethnic group??? I'm sure you do it with pride though, out of necessity for God and Country. See that's what bothers me about you Tyr-- i see there's no limit to the atrocities in your line of reasoning.

If you want to discuss WW2 and Roosevelt's actions taken against Japanese Americans start a thread about it. I'll address it there.
You got me dead to right. I am for God and Country but even before that I am for my family! Anybody or anything threatend me and mine I dont play around with. I see Islam's threat and I am not shy about talking about it despite any criticisms I know I will get. You speak of peaceful co-existence with people sworn to cut your damn head off, rape your wife and daughters as part of the Jihad way! And are doing so elsewhere in the world as we debate now.
I say such vermin deserve a damn swift death to stop them. Not appeasement and defenders declaring how misunderstood they are! There isnt any damn misunderstanding about all the thousands they are murdering now!
What are we misunderstanding, arent all those dead people going to stay DEAD? Are ALL those murdered innocent women and children going to suddenly get up and live?
Apparently its you that wants to talk when it is deliberate action that is called for and that is pure folly. My attitude on violence is no different that which we took during WW2(we were late in action there too). You fault that attitude too bad but it has no good ,VALID standing IMHO. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2012, 09:51 AM
and where's your action here ? You're flappin your gums along with everyone else while trying to give us the impression that you are some badass who is whuppin up on Islam every day. Give the macho shit a rest----you're doing no more than anyone else here.

I dare say a wee-bit more. At least I speak of the muslim threat without reservation and do not appease or defend them. Do not attempt to stop others from speaking about their murdering ways! I have not once made any statement of my beating on or attacking a muslim here or anywhere else. So your macho insult and lie is just that, an attempt to discredit me with silly half-ass lies. Has it escaped your brilliance that talking is all that it is possible to do here? Now I freely have and still do admit that I have some ability to do more should I ever be forced to defend myself, my family and my country just as I suspect several members here of having ability! But you'll not get me declaring to go out and break the law by attacking anybody thats not attacking me first.
I make no effort to give any false impression of me here. I do make a sincere effort to speak truthfully and let the cards fall where they may. How people take me is up to them and it matters very little to me if they get pissed off about my speaking so truthfully and ignoring the PC BULLSHIT ALL TO HELL!-Tyr

jimnyc
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Even making attempts to understand what makes people become radicalized is no where near supporting or condoning murder. The claim that they kill because they are Muslims is bullshit. That would mean that there is some other reason they kill.

Implying that they are misunderstood, that they kill for 'good reasons', or that they are freedom fighters defending their country, is in fact trying to minimize the crime itself. If someone straps a bomb to themselves, walks into a police precinct in Afghanistan, kills himself & 10 Marines, 2 local police and 3 innocent bystanders - he is nothing more than a murderer and a terrorist. Why he decided to commit his crime, how he got to such a line of thinking or how other people perceive him, should take no place in labeling such people. Sure, it's wise to learn and understand why people may do such things, but the answers to those questions won't in any way, shape or former make him/her less than a piece of shit. And yes, there are people who will look at a mans background, his family, maybe someone killed by an enemy in the past - they will reason as to why he committed such a heinous crime. Many will look at and express it as less of a crime than it should be, as if revenge or vengeance for another crime (aka reasoning) would make his crime less severe. Now, I wouldn't go as far as to say this means that they are outright condoning or supporting "murder", but we would both be naive if we thought there weren't a LOT of Muslims thinking just that.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Even making attempts to understand what makes people become radicalized is no where near supporting or condoning murder.

The claim that they kill because they are Muslims is bullshit.

Yet they repeatedly say that very thing! And while they are doing that VERY THING we have you in your brilliance calling them liars! Would be funny as hell if so many people werent actually being murdered!--Tyr

Dilloduck
09-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Yet they repeatedly say that very thing! And while they are doing that VERY THING we have you in your brilliance calling them liars! Would be funny as hell if so many people werent actually being murdered!--Tyr

Are you talking about Detroit or Syria now ?

Dilloduck
09-04-2012, 10:23 PM
I dare say a wee-bit more. At least I speak of the muslim threat without reservation and do not appease or defend them. Do not attempt to stop others from speaking about their murdering ways! I have not once made any statement of my beating on or attacking a muslim here or anywhere else. So your macho insult and lie is just that, an attempt to discredit me with silly half-ass lies. Has it escaped your brilliance that talking is all that it is possible to do here? Now I freely have and still do admit that I have some ability to do more should I ever be forced to defend myself, my family and my country just as I suspect several members here of having ability! But you'll not get me declaring to go out and break the law by attacking anybody thats not attacking me first.
I make no effort to give any false impression of me here. I do make a sincere effort to speak truthfully and let the cards fall where they may. How people take me is up to them and it matters very little to me if they get pissed off about my speaking so truthfully and ignoring the PC BULLSHIT ALL TO HELL!-Tyr

I'm glad you've decided to take care of the problem within the confines of the law.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Are you talking about Detroit or Syria now ?

Was talking about muslim terrorists. Did you forget? Just read the previous three comments for clarification.
But since you mentioned Detroit I have to say why bring up a dem/lib city that has reaped the fruits of their policies and compare it too Syria today?-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Was talking about muslim terrorists. Did you forget? Just read the previous three comments for clarification.
But since you mentioned Detroit I have to say why bring up a dem/lib city that has reaped the fruits of their policies and compare it too Syria today?-Tyr

oh it was just an example showing that it isn't muslims doing all the murdering.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-10-2012, 01:35 PM
oh it was just an example showing that it isn't muslims doing all the murdering.

They do more than enough of it and they do the majority of terrorist murdering around the globe. Nobody stated that they do ALL of it. So what does it prove that they arent 100% responsible for all murders? Does it somehow excuse that which they actually do? Does it lessen the pain, misery and death? Did you forget to take you meds today?;)-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 08:56 PM
They do more than enough of it and they do the majority of terrorist murdering around the globe. Nobody stated that they do ALL of it. So what does it prove that they arent 100% responsible for all murders? Does it somehow excuse that which they actually do? Does it lessen the pain, misery and death? Did you forget to take you meds today?;)-Tyr

I figured you have to sink to that level of discussion pretty soon.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 09:37 PM

Explain that if you can. And not with a snarky one liner. A real explaination if you please.-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Suggesting that I need meds.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 10:01 PM

Suggesting that I need meds.

Damn dude , I was trying to give ya an out on some of your rather silly posting.
I didnt suggest that you needed them , I asked had you forgot to take 'em!;)

Dilloduck
09-11-2012, 10:22 PM
Damn dude , I was trying to give ya an out on some of your rather silly posting.
I didnt suggest that you needed them , I asked had you forgot to take 'em!;)

never mind----I know the signs of someone who has run out of things to say.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-11-2012, 11:03 PM
never mind----I know the signs of someone who has run out of things to say.

These are your last 6 replies made to me each one given in full! Who has run out of things to say? Each a one liner...Iguess you do know the signs, eh? -Tyr

1. Are you talking about Detroit or Syria now ?

2. I'm glad you've decided to take care of the problem within the confines of the law.

3. oh it was just an example showing that it isn't muslims doing all the murdering.

4. I figured you have to sink to that level of discussion pretty soon.

5. Suggesting that I need meds.

never mind----I know the signs of someone who has run out of things to say

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 12:25 PM
These are your last 6 replies made to me each one given in full! Who has run out of things to say? Each a one liner...Iguess you do know the signs, eh? -Tyr

I do---I can converse with you without having to interject some snide insult. Care to try it ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2012, 08:44 PM
I do---I can converse with you without having to interject some snide insult. Care to try it ?

As if number 6 by you wasnt a snide little insult..-:laugh:
Did give me a hearty laugh after having read your last 6 replies to me.
Sure, I can but if I get bored and I usually do a snide remark may spring forth as a newborn bunny does from its parent's well used joyport.Thats easy peasy to you.-;)-Tyr

Dilloduck
09-12-2012, 08:46 PM
As if number 6 by you wasnt a snide little insult..-:laugh:
Did give me a hearty laugh after having read your last 6 replies to me.
Sure, I can but if I get bored and I usually do a snide remark may spring forth as a newborn bunny does from its parent's well used joyport.Thats easy peasy to you.-;)-Tyr

I'm ready to start anytime that you dare to give it a shot.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-12-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm ready to start anytime that you dare to give it a shot.

I thought we already had. You mean we taint? Good golly, I swear next time IM gonna keep a better record.;)-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2012, 10:19 AM

i don't really know what to say against such hatred and ignorance, but all i can say is that you can hate Islam as much as you like, but it will remain the fastest growing religion in the world and few decades from now, half the population of earth will be Muslims, so enjoy your life hating them as you wish.

Just wanted to highlight this cleverly veiled treat from abso. First time I ignored it but reading it this time I choose not to do so.
Abso, apparently you think threats of muslim dominance should scare we Americans! Get this straight dude, we arent your appeasors, we are the fighters. Any good fighting American is worth a few dozen of the muslim cowards that fight as Jihadist warriors. Enjoy your fantasy while you can for when and if the fighting ever gets going good , it will be short work to mop up those that hide behind thier women and only claim to courage is murdering of innocent women and children! That is if and when we can get them to climb out of the dark hiding holes in the ground.
Only God can make me afraid and God is 100% against the evil that is Islam!-Tyr