PDA

View Full Version : Why is it....?

KitchenKitten99
05-24-2007, 11:22 PM
When any one of our family and/or friends needs help with something, we are there, doing what we can without complaint. But when we ask for help, all we get are excuses?

I have been off all week sick. Part of the week, I was taking pain meds that made me dizzy and disoriented, thus not suited to care for the boys by myself.

My mom only works until 2pm, so she was able to come help in the afternoons, but only until about 5:30pm. Tim is on the 2nd shift right now, so he doesn't leave for work until 11:30am, so I just had to make sure I got Nathan off the bus and in the house at noon. We even called Nathan's teacher and told her to tell the bus driver to be patient with me and watch to make sure I am ok because of the side effects. But after 5:30, I was pretty much on my own until Tim got home at 9pm.

This is all because everyone who would be able to help, made lame excuses or just flat said no, when he called to ask them to help with the boys until he got home. Even his own mother balked and tried to get out of it. She basically was only able to help out last night until the kids were in bed, however she spent more time playing with Ben and letting Nathan cause trouble to where I still had to do most of the discipline (Tim wasn't happy to hear that). Her excuse for not being able to help tonight and tomorrow is she will be up north at their lake place, which is really only an hour north of my house. They go up there every weekend in the summer, and occasionally for more than a weekend if their work schedule allows, which with her's it does quite often. So, apparently, her needing to get up north was more important than caring for the kids to help her son, so he doesn't have to take more time off work. If Tim misses work, he doesn't get paid until November, where he gets a lump sum. The way the union has his vacation pay set up is so stupid.

Her other excuse was that she thought I would be much better by today and could handle it fine. Well, I did handle it today, but I am supposed to be resting, not chasing after a 1yo and a 3.5yo, especially while on strong pain meds.

I get along with my MIL for the most part, but sometimes her selfishness and ditzyness really pisses me off. Then half the people that use us for everything bail when we really need them. Looks like next time they need us, we won't be there.

shattered
05-24-2007, 11:30 PM
I think there's a Mommy Rule Book that says even if you get sick, you're not sick - you just have to suck it up..

If you're on pain meds that fry your brain, and you have small kids, don't take the pain meds that fry your brain. Take something else like ibuprofen.

Pale Rider
05-24-2007, 11:56 PM
If my sister called me up and said I'm sick and messed up on pain meds, come over and take care of my babies, she'd better have been on her death bed, because I'd have told her no too. They're not my kids.

shattered
05-25-2007, 02:30 AM
If my sister called me up and said I'm sick and messed up on pain meds, come over and take care of my babies, she'd better have been on her death bed, because I'd have told her no too. They're not my kids.

Well, I guess that takes care of that.. I was trying to find a "way" to say "they're not anyone elses kids; you have no right to expect someone else to care for them" without sounding like a bitch about it.. :)

nevadamedic
05-25-2007, 02:36 AM
When any one of our family and/or friends needs help with something, we are there, doing what we can without complaint. But when we ask for help, all we get are excuses?

I have been off all week sick. Part of the week, I was taking pain meds that made me dizzy and disoriented, thus not suited to care for the boys by myself.

My mom only works until 2pm, so she was able to come help in the afternoons, but only until about 5:30pm. Tim is on the 2nd shift right now, so he doesn't leave for work until 11:30am, so I just had to make sure I got Nathan off the bus and in the house at noon. We even called Nathan's teacher and told her to tell the bus driver to be patient with me and watch to make sure I am ok because of the side effects. But after 5:30, I was pretty much on my own until Tim got home at 9pm.

This is all because everyone who would be able to help, made lame excuses or just flat said no, when he called to ask them to help with the boys until he got home. Even his own mother balked and tried to get out of it. She basically was only able to help out last night until the kids were in bed, however she spent more time playing with Ben and letting Nathan cause trouble to where I still had to do most of the discipline (Tim wasn't happy to hear that). Her excuse for not being able to help tonight and tomorrow is she will be up north at their lake place, which is really only an hour north of my house. They go up there every weekend in the summer, and occasionally for more than a weekend if their work schedule allows, which with her's it does quite often. So, apparently, her needing to get up north was more important than caring for the kids to help her son, so he doesn't have to take more time off work. If Tim misses work, he doesn't geif you dont mind me asingt paid until November, where he gets a lump sum. The way the union has his vacation pay set up is so stupid.

Her other excuse was that she thought I would be much better by today and could handle it fine. Well, I did handle it today, but I am supposed to be resting, not chasing after a 1yo and a 3.5yo, especially while on strong pain meds.

I get along with my MIL for the most part, but sometimes her selfishness and ditzyness really pisses me off. Then half the people that use us for everything bail when we really need them. Looks like next time they need us, we won't be there.

Pain Meds for being sick? That's a first. Whats wrong, if I may ask? I maybe able to give you some suggestions and help you out? Also what kind of pain medication,.

jackass
05-25-2007, 06:06 AM
Well, I guess that takes care of that.. I was trying to find a "way" to say "they're not anyone elses kids; you have no right to expect someone else to care for them" without sounding like a bitch about it.. :)

Although thats a valid point...they are family and family is supposed to help each other out. Also...Fuzzy did say she helped bail them out when they needed help. They should also do so in return.

Nienna
05-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Although thats a valid point...they are family and family is supposed to help each other out. Also...Fuzzy did say she helped bail them out when they needed help. They should also do so in return.

I agree with you, here. Family SHOULD help out. Friends SHOULD come around during bad times, as well as good. Kids SHOULD behave and make things easier. People SHOULD be grateful and look for an opportunity to pay back any favors we have done for them.

That being said, this is a fallen world, and people are selfish. :( If we waste time being angry & hurt when people let us down, we will just become bitter and cynical. We each have to make the choice about the kind of people WE want to be, and then act accordingly, no matter what kind of people OTHERS choose to be.

Fuzzy, you have my sympathy. It stinks to be a mom when you're sick. Or, I should say, it stinks to be sick when you're a mom. :) Hope you feel better soon.

shattered
05-25-2007, 07:37 AM

"Should", yes.. I agree. But, I don't think we have a right to be angry when they say they can't... Nobody has an obligation to watch someone elses children - family, or not..

She had the ability to log in an post quite a bit during the week, so my guess is it wasn't quite that bad. If it were, I'd think her husband would have more of an obligation to stay home from work. Then, to complain about what someone did when they did show up..

Dunno. Guess I was just brought up differently..

KitchenKitten99
05-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Pain Meds for being sick? That's a first. Whats wrong, if I may ask? I maybe able to give you some suggestions and help you out? Also what kind of pain medication,.

I had a severe bacterial infection of my glands, tonsils & lymph nodes, and a double ear infection (near bleeding). I started out with a slight sore throat around 7pm sunday, by 7:45 I had a fever of 103.5 and my throat was so swollen I couldn't talk or even swallow anything, and breathing was somewhat difficult. My ears hurt so bad that any sound above a whisper was excrutiatingly painful. The first dr I saw (urgent care) did a strep test and it was negative, so he said it was just a bad cold. So I went home and was alternating tylenol and Advil for everything, and it didn't work for the pain at all, nor the fever or swelling. So I went in again on tues to my usual clinic, and they did some blood work and my dr immediately ordered a shot of penicillin to get me started and sent me home with a Rx for antibiotics and pain meds. He said had I waited another day to come in, I would have been rushed the hospital. One of my glands had become clogged by bacteria and one of the ducts ruptured, spewing all sorts of nasty crap into my system. 3 days ago, it looked like I had gained 20lbs back, and half went to my neck and chin.

Right now everything is getting better and I have some cold-like symptoms which should be gone by monday.

KitchenKitten99
05-25-2007, 11:35 AM
"Should", yes.. I agree. But, I don't think we have a right to be angry when they say they can't... Nobody has an obligation to watch someone elses children - family, or not..

She had the ability to log in an post quite a bit during the week, so my guess is it wasn't quite that bad. If it were, I'd think her husband would have more of an obligation to stay home from work. Then, to complain about what someone did when they did show up..

I only was on the computer when I was sick of movies and sleeping. I couldn't talk and I was getting bored. I stay 'logged in' here at all times, so all i have to do is pull DP up in my favorites menu. But I was only on for a few minutes at a time, and those were the times that I was actually feeling a bit better, due to the pain meds.

Nienna
05-25-2007, 11:42 AM
Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better, Fuzzy! :)

KitchenKitten99
05-25-2007, 11:44 AM

We helped out without complaint 2 years ago when my FIL had to have rotator cuff surgery and took it in shifts helping him with certain tasks, driving him to his dr and PT appts, until he was able to start doing things on his own again, and that was about 6 weeks post surgery.

Nice to see how much help we get when we ask for it. And all we were asking for were a few hours until either the kids were in bed or Tim got home at 9pm. 4-5 hours wouldn't kill them. And it isn't permanent.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 11:45 AM

Was watching two tiny totts what they did when they bailed them out? Some people just don't like kids, like me. I wouldn't like it if a family member had very young, crying, diaper craping, needing constant attention, babies, and then EXPECTED me to watch them when asked. I don't think that's fair.

shattered
05-25-2007, 11:49 AM
I had a severe bacterial infection of my glands, tonsils & lymph nodes, and a double ear infection (near bleeding). I started out with a slight sore throat around 7pm sunday, by 7:45 I had a fever of 103.5 and my throat was so swollen I couldn't talk or even swallow anything, and breathing was somewhat difficult. My ears hurt so bad that any sound above a whisper was excrutiatingly painful. The first dr I saw (urgent care) did a strep test and it was negative, so he said it was just a bad cold. So I went home and was alternating tylenol and Advil for everything, and it didn't work for the pain at all, nor the fever or swelling. So I went in again on tues to my usual clinic, and they did some blood work and my dr immediately ordered a shot of penicillin to get me started and sent me home with a Rx for antibiotics and pain meds. He said had I waited another day to come in, I would have been rushed the hospital. One of my glands had become clogged by bacteria and one of the ducts ruptured, spewing all sorts of nasty crap into my system. 3 days ago, it looked like I had gained 20lbs back, and half went to my neck and chin.

Right now everything is getting better and I have some cold-like symptoms which should be gone by monday.

If you were THAT sick, Hubby should have been taking off work to take care of you AND the kids.. Not somebody else... Take a couple personal days, oor sick days, or vacation days.. There's always an option..

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 11:59 AM
If you were THAT sick, Hubby should have been taking off work to take care of you AND the kids.. Not somebody else... Take a couple personal days, oor sick days, or vacation days.. There's always an option..

That's the best thing I've heard yet.

KitchenKitten99
05-25-2007, 11:59 AM

apparently you didn't read the whole first post. If he doesn't go to work, he doesn't get paid. He doesn't have vacation days or sick days. The union has a vacation fund that he gets paid from only once a year in November. He is on the 2nd shift and starts at noon, and my mom gets off work at 2, and was able to stay until 5. He did take Tuesday off but we can't afford more than that because I had to stay away from the daycare kids this week, so we lose that income as well, so if Tim took any more time off, either bills don't get paid or we have no money for food for the kids. So no, there isn't an option when we are already losing $300 this week from my daycare income.

AND I never said we were asking others to take days off from work, did I? All we were asking was if they could help out from 5:30-9pm on Wed & possibly Thursday (which we ended up not needing anyone). That's it. Apparently the lake place is more important to MIL.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 12:01 PM

You can always count on me for being blunt.

But I'm not the best one to listen to when asked for advice that includes kids. I don't care for kids, especially babies. Just let me get away from them and everything will be alright.

shattered
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
apparently you didn't read the whole first post. If he doesn't go to work, he doesn't get paid. He doesn't have vacation days or sick days. The union has a vacation fund that he gets paid from only once a year in November. He is on the 2nd shift and starts at noon, and my mom gets off work at 2, and was able to stay until 5. He did take Tuesday off but we can't afford more than that because I had to stay away from the daycare kids this week, so we lose that income as well, so if Tim took any more time off, either bills don't get paid or we have no money for food for the kids. So no, there isn't an option when we are already losing $300 this week from my daycare income.

AND I never said we were asking others to take days off from work, did I? All we were asking was if they could help out from 5:30-9pm on Wed & possibly Thursday (which we ended up not needing anyone). That's it. Apparently the lake place is more important to MIL.

I didn't say you asked others to take off work.. I just said if you're that sick, your husband should be caring for you and the kids..

I also merely pointed out that I don't think anyone has a right to be angry that someone else won't watch their kids...no matter what they think they're owed, or what they've done for someone else in the past. Kids are a whole different thing than running errands for someone, or taking someone somewhere... Even when your mother, or MIL (whichever) WAS there, you complained that she only played with one of the kids, and you still had to discipline.. It's not someone elses place TO discipline your children when you're there...

KitchenKitten99
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
I didn't say you asked others to take off work.. I just said if you're that sick, your husband should be caring for you and the kids..

I also merely pointed out that I don't think anyone has a right to be angry that someone else won't watch their kids...no matter what they think they're owed, or what they've done for someone else in the past. Kids are a whole different thing than running errands for someone, or taking someone somewhere... Even when your mother, or MIL (whichever) WAS there, you complained that she only played with one of the kids, and you still had to discipline.. It's not someone elses place TO discipline your children when you're there...

I literally could not talk and I was supposed to be in bed or at least sitting down (doctors orders). She knows what the kids can and can't do and has full range of authority on them as needed and she knows that. I almost felt like she wasn't even there, I had to get up so much to get the kids out of trouble and also feed them and put them in bed. She knew this.

True she was here on wednesday, but we had to plan for last night and today because we didn't know how long this would last.

I am actually shocked at the level of selfishness and coldheartedness that I am seeing by people here when it comes to helping a sick family member (or even a friend) asking for help (regardless of how sick they are), with their kids, even if it was for a few hours for one or two days. So what if they're not your kids? How would you feel if something happened to them because their parent were not able to care for them properly? Or how about something happening to the parent themselves?

Of all the times we have dropped everything and helped out with everyone else with whatever they ask, you think that the one time (literally the one and only so far) we really need help, someone would oblige without complaint.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 12:45 PM
I am actually shocked at the level of selfishness and coldheartedness that I am seeing by people here when it comes to helping a sick family member (or even a friend) asking for help (regardless of how sick they are), with their kids, even if it was for a few hours for one or two days. So what if they're not your kids? How would you feel if something happened to them because their parent were not able to care for them properly? Or how about something happening to the parent themselves?

If you speak of me, I thought I explained where I was coming from. I even said my advice isn't good advice when kids are concerned. I simply don't like kids. I want nothing to do with them. If I did, I'd have had a bunch of them myself, but I don't. I had one, and that was PLENTY. I NEVER want to go through that again, ESPECIALLY if it's NOT MINE! Not even for five minutes.

Sorry for feeling that way. But, I shouldn't have to apologize for that. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to change crappy diapers on a screaming kid that isn't MINE.

jackass
05-25-2007, 01:28 PM

SHOULD is exactly right. I guess I was bought up different because when I SHOULD do things I usually do them.

jackass
05-25-2007, 01:29 PM

Yes there are options...and FAMILY or people you helped out in the past are 2 of them.

jackass
05-25-2007, 01:32 PM
Was watching two tiny totts what they did when they bailed them out? Some people just don't like kids, like me. I wouldn't like it if a family member had very young, crying, diaper craping, needing constant attention, babies, and then EXPECTED me to watch them when asked. I don't think that's fair.

Does it really matter what it was for? What if what Fuzzy did for the other people was something that they didnt really like doing? They may have done it anyway, because they were ASKED to help. Not expected to.

jackass
05-25-2007, 01:34 PM
I

Me too Fuzz!! :clap: :clap:

Doniston
05-25-2007, 03:17 PM

This is all because everyone who would be able to help, made lame excuses or just flat said no, when he called to ask them to help with the boys until he got home. Even his own mother balked and tried to get out of it. She basically was only able to help out last night until the kids were in bed, however she spent more time playing with Ben and letting Nathan cause trouble to where I still had to do most of the discipline (Tim wasn't happy to hear that). Her excuse for not being able to help tonight and tomorrow is she will be up north at their lake place, which is really only an hour north of my house. They go up there every weekend in the summer, and occasionally for more than a weekend if their work schedule allows, which with her's it does quite often. So, apparently, her needing to get up north was more important than caring for the kids to help her son, so he doesn't have to take more time off work. If Tim misses work, he doesn't get paid until November, where he gets a lump sum. The way the union has his vacation pay set up is so stupid.

ANSWERS:

1. You are a kid--- people don't listen to kids.

2. you are a parent---kids don't listen to their parents.

3. you don't get angry and tell them you are displeased and threaten not to help them next time. ('course you would anyway)

4. Unfortunately most people are self-centered.

Doniston
05-25-2007, 03:32 PM
If you speak of me, I thought I explained where I was coming from. I even said my advice isn't good advice when kids are concerned. I simply don't like kids. I want nothing to do with them. If I did, I'd have had a bunch of them myself, but I don't. I had one, and that was PLENTY. I NEVER want to go through that again, ESPECIALLY if it's NOT MINE! Not even for five minutes.

Sorry for feeling that way. But, I shouldn't have to apologize for that. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to change crappy diapers on a screaming kid that isn't MINE.So I suppose there is also nothing wrong with not wanting to corespond with a screaming Jackass that isn't mine, either but I keep doing it.

LiberalNation
05-25-2007, 03:33 PM
Seems like your MIL tried to help you out. You are asking a lot though. Most people wouldn't be comfortable caring for little kids. I know I wouldn't, especially with a mom watching with high expectation of how I should care for them. Sucks being sick and in a tight spot. My families pretty good and would have helped out. I know they did for my mom when me and my brother were little and she had PPD.

Doniston
05-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Me too Fuzz!! :clap: :clap: I would like to say "Me three" but in reality I can't. the lack of compassion of two of the disenters should be expected due to their usual actions and attitudes on this forum.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Does it really matter what it was for? What if what Fuzzy did for the other people was something that they didnt really like doing? They may have done it anyway, because they were ASKED to help. Not expected to.

Hey... I said "sorry" about my opinion already. Am I not entitled to it? If it was my sister, and she had NOBODY else to help, OF COURSE I WOULD. Given a choice, hell no.

Am I clear now?

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 04:55 PM
So I suppose there is also nothing wrong with not wanting to corespond with a screaming Jackass that isn't mine, either but I keep doing it.

What the hell are you talking about... :dunno:

I wish just for once you'd be coherent.

Doniston
05-25-2007, 07:30 PM
What the hell are you talking about... :dunno:

I wish just for once you'd be coherent. Well, I could have been speaking figuratively of you,(considering your comment about screaming babies who weren't your's) and I'm sure the rest of the forum would guess that,---------

and even if one has the Tag Jackass, I'm sure he knew I wasn't speaking of him.

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, I could have been speaking figuratively of you,(considering your comment about screaming babies who weren't your's) and I'm sure the rest of the forum would guess that,---------

and even if one has the Tag Jackass, I'm sure he knew I wasn't speaking of him.

Doniston.... please man.... just come out with whatever it is you're trying to say. When you talk to me, there is no need for parables, or whatever it is you're saying.

shattered
05-25-2007, 09:44 PM
Doniston.... please man.... just come out with whatever it is you're trying to say. When you talk to me, there is no need for parables, or whatever it is you're saying.

Boy are you asking for miracles...

Pale Rider
05-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Boy are you asking for miracles...

Do you get this guy? Man.... he's out there. His comments range from tepid emotion to lacking reason to incoherent.

shattered
05-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Do you get this guy? Man.... he's out there. His comments range from tepid emotion to lacking reason to incoherent.

Yup.. But he can't figure out why I continually call him an idiot.. Thus, I'm vulgar, and have a "sailors mouth", or something..

lily
05-25-2007, 10:20 PM

....Fuzzy I hope you are feeling better. I don't think there is any worse pain than an earache. Don't let all these people who are questioning you why you spent time sitting on a chair resting, on the computer or why your husband didn't take off work to help you, sometimes I think they live in a fantasy land and not the real world, where bills need to be paid and food on the table or in the case of the computer, just an adult conversation in the middle of the insanity of kid talk.

Being a grandmother myself, I would have loved to take my grandkids to a summer home, if I had one, your kids would have had a blast!......but I'll just settle for them right now spending the night and I can hear them laughing.

Anyway........like I said......I hope you're feeling better. If I was closer I'd take your babies in a hearbeat!

KitchenKitten99
05-26-2007, 02:44 AM
Seems like your MIL tried to help you out. You are asking a lot though. Most people wouldn't be comfortable caring for little kids. I know I wouldn't, especially with a mom watching with high expectation of how I should care for them. Sucks being sick and in a tight spot. My families pretty good and would have helped out. I know they did for my mom when me and my brother were little and she had PPD.

maybe it was asking a lot. But she seems to forget the whole ordeal two years ago when she worked for a not-so-nice guy who wouldn't let her shift her hours 3 of 5 days a week to be able to drive my FIL to his dr and PT appts when he had shoulder surgery. So, I rearranged my work schedule so that I could fill in for her where she couldn't. I didn't have to do that but I did.

shattered
05-26-2007, 06:17 AM
Wow... You're pretty mean when things don't go your way.. "I didn't have to, but I did".."She seems to forget...".."The lake must be more important"... "Everyone who WOULD be able to help made LAME excuses".. And, this one's the BEST - "EVEN HIS OWN MOTHER BALKED AND TRIED TO GET OUT OF IT, THEN WHEN SHE *DID* COME, SHE......"

Look at the things you've said about the people you're calling family members.. Is that what you say TO them when they say they can't do something? Maybe..Just maybe it's the awful guilt trips, and the level of meanness you stoop to when things don't go how you think they should go, and when people don't do what you think they owe you...

Here's a bit of advice for you.. Don't expect to have anything you do for someone returned in the manner you think it should be returned. THEN you won't be angry, bitter, and disappointed.

IF you're going to do something for someone, do it out of the goodness of your heart - not so you can go back and collect on it later, and throw it back in their face, or use it as firepower to people on a messageboard.

KitchenKitten99
05-26-2007, 10:59 AM
Wow... You're pretty mean when things don't go your way.. "I didn't have to, but I did".."She seems to forget...".."The lake must be more important"... "Everyone who WOULD be able to help made LAME excuses".. And, this one's the BEST - "EVEN HIS OWN MOTHER BALKED AND TRIED TO GET OUT OF IT, THEN WHEN SHE *DID* COME, SHE......"

Look at the things you've said about the people you're calling family members.. Is that what you say TO them when they say they can't do something? Maybe..Just maybe it's the awful guilt trips, and the level of meanness you stoop to when things don't go how you think they should go, and when people don't do what you think they owe you...

Here's a bit of advice for you.. Don't expect to have anything you do for someone returned in the manner you think it should be returned. THEN you won't be angry, bitter, and disappointed.

IF you're going to do something for someone, do it out of the goodness of your heart - not so you can go back and collect on it later, and throw it back in their face, or use it as firepower to people on a messageboard.

wow. who shit in your cheerios this morning??

Doniston
05-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Yup.. But he can't figure out why I continually call him an idiot.. Thus, I'm vulgar, and have a "sailors mouth", or something.. It's about time, I wondered how long it would take for you to join in, but where is OCA the other third of your notorious trifecta. Ah yes, the Three amigos of insult.

Tho I will not indulge in direct insults towards any of YOU, I am sure there is no doubt in anyones mind that you know precisely what I am saying, or meaning.

Your continued discussion of personalities rather than issues, should show anyone on the forum just what kind of @$$es you are.

EDITED: But I should point out that the third member OCA has been much more civil lately, and I welcome that improvement THANK you OCA.

Doniston
05-26-2007, 11:13 AM
wow. who shit in your cheerios this morning?? I think probibly I did, and and so she is striking out. but ya know, in her case it appears to be natural.

But I guess we should all be somewhat thankfull she didn't use the obsentities that she usually enlists.

Gunny
05-26-2007, 12:27 PM

Don't feel bad. My family is the same way. They have NO problem sharing their burdens with me, but they have more excuses than I have guns when asked for anything. IF and when they DO help, thou shalt never, EVER forget it.

SO, I never count on them for everything, and in fact, have come to the point where I have very little to do with them. Blood may make you related, but it doesn't always make them nice people.

shattered
05-26-2007, 12:59 PM
wow. who shit in your cheerios this morning??

I could ask the same of you yesterday... I'm only pointing out your own words to you..

shattered
05-26-2007, 12:59 PM
I think probibly I did, and and so she is striking out. but ya know, in her case it appears to be natural.

But I guess we should all be somewhat thankfull she didn't use the obsentities that she usually enlists.

You aren't important enough to illicit anything more than an idle comment, and pity out of me.. Don't flatter yourself.

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 01:21 PM
I could ask the same of you yesterday... I'm only pointing out your own words to you..

I just wanna say waaaaawaaaaa I have a (ANOTHER) problem give me advice. Waaaaa, Just be sure it's what I wanna hear, waaaaaa..:dev:

shattered
05-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I just wanna say waaaaawaaaaa I have a (ANOTHER) problem give me advice. Waaaaa, Just be sure it's what I wanna hear, waaaaaa..:dev:

Oh. My bad.. I missed the "be sure it's what I want to hear" clarification. I'll know better for next time..

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Oh. My bad.. I missed the "be sure it's what I want to hear" clarification. I'll know better for next time..

It's the between the lines part, all whiners write that way.

jackass
05-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Wow...has EVERYONE on this board become an asshole?

shattered
05-26-2007, 02:40 PM

Perhaps you could ask the thread starter.. She insulted a bunch of people that she calls family and friends, that probably don't even KNOW she's here insulting them behind their backs.

She also thinks she's "owed" something, because she did someone a *favor* awhile back..

The one person that DID help for a little while would probably be a little hurt to find out that her manner of help was insulted, and she was basically called no help at all, even tho one child was kept occupied for awhile.

When she didn't hear what she *wanted* to hear, and didn't get *enough* sympathy for her plight, she proceeded to get nasty to those offering their opinion of her situation (as per usual).

Sorry.. but peoples opinions are going to differ, and there ARE people that are going to disagree with things that are posted, and those people will speak up. Just because it's not what someone thinks they should hear, that makes the person an asshole?

jackass
05-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Perhaps you could ask the thread starter.. She insulted a bunch of people that she calls family and friends, that probably don't even KNOW she's here insulting them behind their backs.

She also thinks she's "owed" something, because she did someone a *favor* awhile back..

The one person that DID help for a little while would probably be a little hurt to find out that her manner of help was insulted, and she was basically called no help at all, even tho one child was kept occupied for awhile.

When she didn't hear what she *wanted* to hear, and didn't get *enough* sympathy for her plight, she proceeded to get nasty to those offering their opinion of her situation (as per usual).

Sorry.. but peoples opinions are going to differ, and there ARE people that are going to disagree with things that are posted, and those people will speak up. Just because it's not what someone thinks they should hear, that makes the person an asshole?

I dont need to ask her. I read the post. I know we all have out different views and we will all handle things differently, to me, she was just venting. Venting is what you do when things in your real life bother you and you just need to get them out. Most of the time you dont mean the things you say, but it just makes you feel better to get them all out.
I never said anything about anyone not being able to have their own opinions. I guess its the way they are sadi at times that I have issues with. You can disagree with someone without having to lecture or belittle them.
With all of the other fighting and nastiness on the board, I have always found the core members to be at least civil with each other...even when they disagreed, so this post was quite a surprise to me.
Maybe its just me...maybe I know I dont have the right to cast the first stone.

shattered
05-26-2007, 03:05 PM
I dont need to ask her. I read the post. I know we all have out different views and we will all handle things differently, to me, she was just venting. Venting is what you do when things in your real life bother you and you just need to get them out. Most of the time you dont mean the things you say, but it just makes you feel better to get them all out.
I never said anything about anyone not being able to have their own opinions. I guess its the way they are sadi at times that I have issues with. You can disagree with someone without having to lecture or belittle them.
With all of the other fighting and nastiness on the board, I have always found the core members to be at least civil with each other...even when they disagreed, so this post was quite a surprise to me.

*shrug* This one struck a chord with me.. Usually, I leave her "venting" posts alone because there's something in ALL of them I disagree with.

She belittled someone because they didn't *change* plans they had already *made* to meet her needs.. No matter how much SHE may think those plans can/should be altered, that doesn't mean the people on the other end agree. What right does one have to *expect* something like that, and then insult that person behind their back when it doesn't pan out the way she thinks it should have? Why the need for the guilt trip?

Yeah, "core" members are typically a little more respectful.. But, then core members aren't typically insulting their own friends/families in an attempt to gain sympathy. Expectations, and sympathy fishing are typically lib traits, and they're met with the same attitude in a different discussion (political).. Then it's ok, but here it's not?

Phooey.

Fact of the matter is nobody owes anyone anything, and to assume otherwise is just catty and self-centered.

(You've missed a good number of these types of threads, anyway.. It's always everyone else that's the problem in every single scenario.)

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 03:16 PM
But I think core members get tired of constant venting..I mean in real life do you like being around someone who 'always' has a problem or is 'always' whining? I don't, most people don't.

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Well I expect people to be assholes or not support my position when I rant about something on this board so it doesn't bother. I like whining for the sake whining and even the comments that come after.

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Well I expect people to be assholes or not support my position when I rant about something on this board so it doesn't bother. I like whining for the sake whining and even the comments that come after.

Proves that whiners are just attention getters.

shattered
05-26-2007, 03:31 PM

Here's the fun part.. Whining for the sake of whining, or whining about *everything* is akin to the boy who cried wolf... If there's something *seriously* wrong, people are going to ignore you, because all you do is whine... Course, then that will cause you to whine about people ignoring you...

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Proves that whiners are just attention getters.

Well not really that, me and my mom bitchach other about work and school nearly everyday and have a real good time doing it. That's not trying to get attention.

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 03:37 PM
Here's the fun part.. Whining for the sake of whining, or whining about *everything* is akin to the boy who cried wolf... If there's something *seriously* wrong, people are going to ignore you, because all you do is whine... Course, then that will cause you to whine about people ignoring you...
If something was really wrong, I wouldn't whine about it on a message board. You should only whine about real things to lots of people if it's importent and to mutual whiners if it's not and you jut want some fun venting.

shattered
05-26-2007, 03:43 PM
If something was really wrong, I wouldn't whine about it on a message board. You should only whine about real things to lots of people if it's importent and to mutual whiners if it's not and you jut want some fun venting.

Well, if it's "real important", then it's not much of a whine, but more of a real problem, and talking to the people that can *help* you is best.

If you're going to whine to mutual whiners on a public message board, expect to get some replies from non-whiners that you're not much going to agree with, and that will probably have you feeling even more "picked on" and "victimized".

However, I do agree if it's a real problem, don't bring it to a public message board. Vent to your friends in PM. Unless, you want EVERYONES input.

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 03:49 PM
If you're going to whine to mutual whiners on a public message board, expect to get some replies from non-whiners that you're not much going to agree with, and that will probably have you feeling even more "picked on" and "victimized".
I do, like I said, mean comments don't phase me and I don't mind reading them.

shattered
05-26-2007, 03:52 PM

Well, I hate to say it, but in this case, others can learn from you.

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 04:00 PM

BINGO!!!

jackass
05-26-2007, 05:22 PM
BINGO!!!

BINGO is exactly right! Its a message board. Can we not vent here?? If not here...where then? It wasnt that important. Her world didnt fall apart. They survived but it ticked her off...rightly so...that no one would help her out in their time of need. Its happened to me before and I was annoyed too.

jackass
05-26-2007, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=shattered;67175]If you're going to whine to mutual whiners on a public message board, expect to get some replies from non-whiners that you're not much going to agree with, and that will probably have you feeling even more "picked on" and "victimized".

QUOTE]

Im sure I can find a post that everyone here has "whined" on....

Mr. P
05-26-2007, 05:54 PM
BINGO is exactly right! Its a message board. Can we not vent here?? If not here...where then? It wasnt that important. Her world didnt fall apart. They survived but it ticked her off...rightly so...that no one would help her out in their time of need. Its happened to me before and I was annoyed too.

Sure go ahead and vent.

Doniston
05-26-2007, 07:23 PM
You aren't important enough to illicit anything more than an idle comment, and pity out of me.. Don't flatter yourself.If that is true, why do you send me private messages Via Rep points. That isn't at all necessary. You have already learned of my opinion of you.

it is you who needs to get a grip.

if you don't make personal comments about me, you will be spared the same from me. But I doubt that you can resist. like I said, the vocabulary of a drunken barbary sailor.

KitchenKitten99
05-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Well. Nothing like my venting and getting something off my chest out of frustration and those who I respected and liked go and reveal their true feelings about me instead. If that's the way you all feel, then fine. But at least you could have just been honest with me instead of leading me to think that you actually liked me here. I just won't come back anymore if this is the way most truly feel. I had thought of you all as friends (everyone, including people I didn't agree with). Guess I was mistaken. And to think I had invited several people from a local board I frequent to join just a few days ago, mentioning several members by name, who I thought were great people, but have just stabbed me in the back.

See ya around.

Gaffer
05-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Well. Nothing like my venting and getting something off my chest out of frustration and those who I respected and liked go and reveal their true feelings about me instead. If that's the way you all feel, then fine. But at least you could have just been honest with me instead of leading me to think that you actually liked me here. I just won't come back anymore if this is the way most truly feel. I had thought of you all as friends (everyone, including people I didn't agree with). Guess I was mistaken. And to think I had invited several people from a local board I frequent to join just a few days ago, mentioning several members by name, who I thought were great people, but have just stabbed me in the back.

See ya around.

Sorry to see this Fuzzy, I like your posts and hope you stay with us. I saw your rant for what it was, just a rant. A number of users here have lowered themselves in my view. Don't take it to heart, just stop responding to the posters that thought so little of you. You do still have a lot of people here that will support you.

shattered
05-26-2007, 09:06 PM

See ya around.

Good lord.. It has nothing to do with liking you, or disliking you. It's posting an opinion to something YOU SAID. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and not everyone is going to disagree with you. That's what happens when you post in a public forum - you get varying opinions.

Stop with the guilt trips already.

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey, we agree for once. Seems strange this was so importent she'd leave cuz some people didn't say what she expected.

shattered
05-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey, we agree for once. Seems strange this was so importent she'd leave cuz some people didn't say what she expected.

First time for everything, I guess...

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh don't worry, we'll start violently disagreeing again in a few more posts on this thread most likely.

shattered
05-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Oh don't worry, we'll start violently disagreeing again in a few more posts on this thread most likely.

I would expect no less..

Pale Rider
05-26-2007, 09:34 PM

I don't think you're being very honest here. If mean comments didn't bother you, and you didn't mind reading them, then you wouldn't feel the need to neg rep people, like me. But, you do neg, so obviously things people say bother you, especially when you disagree with them.

LiberalNation
05-26-2007, 09:44 PM
No I neg rep for the fun of it and the way it seems to rile some people. I also enjoy reading the neg rep comments i get in return.

shattered
05-26-2007, 09:47 PM
If that is true, why do you send me private messages Via Rep points. That isn't at all necessary. You have already learned of my opinion of you.

it is you who needs to get a grip.

if you don't make personal comments about me, you will be spared the same from me. But I doubt that you can resist. like I said, the vocabulary of a drunken barbary sailor.

You're the one that stuck your nose into this thread, and made some comment in direct relation to me.. if you don't like it handed back to you, and the rep that goes along with it, mind your own business. :)

How far do you suppose you'll have to go back to find this vocabulary of a drunken sailor you keep speaking of? If "idiot" is it, you must hang with some pretty feminine sailors.. :fu:

lily
05-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by FuzzyKitten99
Well. Nothing like my venting and getting something off my chest out of
frustration and those who I respected and liked go and reveal their true
feelings about me instead. If that's the way you all feel, then fine. But at
least you could have just been honest with me instead of leading me to think
that you actually liked me here. I just won't come back anymore if this is
the way most truly feel. I had thought of you all as friends (everyone,
including people I didn't agree with). Guess I was mistaken. And to think I
had invited several people from a local board I frequent to join just a few
days ago, mentioning several members by name, who I thought were great
people, but have just stabbed me in the back.

See ya around.

Fuzzy. I'm sorry to hear that. I've always enjoyed your insult free posts.
It must be hard, thinking these people were your friends and would actually
have some feelings for a young mother who was as sick as you were and still
trying to keep it together. I guess it's easier to sit on their fat ass and
ask why you took some time out and came on the computer or put your husband
down, for doing the hard thing and going to work to pay the bills, while
probably wanting to be there with you. I guess when sitting on their
spreading asses typing this shit, instead of just not replying until you
felt better was just too tempting.

shattered
05-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Fuzzy. I'm sorry to hear that. I've always enjoyed your insult free posts.
It must be hard, thinking these people were your friends and would actually
have some feelings for a young mother who was as sick as you were and still
trying to keep it together. I guess it's easier to sit on their fat ass and
ask why you took some time out and came on the computer or put your husband
down, for doing the hard thing and going to work to pay the bills, while
probably wanting to be there with you. I guess when sitting on their
spreading asses typing this shit, instead of just not replying until you
felt better was just too tempting.

Don't you think it's a bit cowardly to have the very people you're talking about blocked while you insult them, so they can't flame your harpy ass back? :fu::lame2::slap:

Dilloduck
05-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Don't you think it's a bit cowardly to have the very people you're talking about blocked while you insult them, so they can't flame your harpy ass back? :fu::lame2::slap:

Na--I think it's a good tactic for some people.

shattered
05-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Na--I think it's a good tactic for some people.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone quoted me so she could see my message - thanks! :dance::coffee:

Doniston
05-27-2007, 11:12 AM
You're the one that stuck your nose into this thread, and made some comment in direct relation to me.. if you don't like it handed back to you, and the rep that goes along with it, mind your own business. :)

How far do you suppose you'll have to go back to find this vocabulary of a drunken sailor you keep speaking of? If "idiot" is it, you must hang with some pretty feminine sailors.. :fu:

Madam. Every thread on this Forum "IS" my business. Your statement is a flat lie. I was in a discussion with your bossom buddy Pale Rider when you stuck YOUR nose in it. I have no desire to even mention you unless you make a reasonable comment to a thread.

Your comments towards Fuzzy were cruel and uncalled for. and beleive me, Idiot is not the form of Gutteral language I have referred to

I don't give a rats patooty about your Neg Reps.

again, as I have said, I simply consider the source.

Said1
05-27-2007, 11:43 AM

I was thinking the same thing. It's not just in this thread, true colors run amock all through the board.

Sitarro
05-27-2007, 12:19 PM
I can deal with almost anything except for a toothache or an earache, they are unbearable.

I tend to be the one in my family who is there for everyone and I do it because that is who I am. That still doesn't excuse the others for being selfish pricks that would never consider helping anyone else out, especially with an 84 year old Mother. Yes, I hold the door open for women too, not for the thank you but because it is who I am. I still notice when rude assholes don't even acknowledge, with just a nod of the head, that they noticed what I did for them....... I'm NOT their valet.

I understand your rant Fuzzy, you do it here because it's a way to get it off your chest without a direct war with the others. I would guess that you wouldn't confront those on their selfishness because their reaction would be to throw a tantrum and try to turn it around on you. That should be what this board theoretically would be for. Those with similar experiences could give you their support and understanding and others without anything constructive to say could post somewhere else...... unfortunately that isn't the case.

The board is a microcosm of the way people have become in reality, all about themselves and if you disagree we will destroy you. I have been guilty of this..... plenty of times, but I am trying to put an effort to being more civil in my own life and in turn my cyber life. I still can't stand the people that disrespect the President in their stupid avatarsh and they will get my worst everytime(after all that is what they want anyway).

Hope you use the ignore feature and stay Fuzz.:2up:

Kathianne
05-27-2007, 12:40 PM
I can deal with almost anything except for a toothache or an earache, they are unbearable.

I tend to be the one in my family who is there for everyone and I do it because that is who I am. That still doesn't excuse the others for being selfish pricks that would never consider helping anyone else out, especially with an 84 year old Mother. Yes, I hold the door open for women too, not for the thank you but because it is who I am. I still notice when rude assholes don't even acknowledge, with just a nod of the head, that they noticed what I did for them....... I'm NOT their valet.

I understand your rant Fuzzy, you do it here because it's a way to get it off your chest without a direct war with the others. I would guess that you wouldn't confront those on their selfishness because their reaction would be to throw a tantrum and try to turn it around on you. That should be what this board theoretically would be for. Those with similar experiences could give you their support and understanding and others without anything constructive to say could post somewhere else...... unfortunately that isn't the case.

The board is a microcosm of the way people have become in reality, all about themselves and if you disagree we will destroy you. I have been guilty of this..... plenty of times, but I am trying to put an effort to being more civil in my own life and in turn my cyber life. I still can't stand the people that disrespect the President in their stupid avatarsh and they will get my worst everytime(after all that is what they want anyway).

Hope you use the ignore feature and stay Fuzz.:2up:

I agree. Some of us are pretty careful of interacting with others. For my part, I chose the cowardly way of repping Fuzzy when the disagreements started. It does seem there is little tolerance from some regular posters at most sites, though I've yet to run across many staff or admins that weren't more than tolerant. (Yeah, I tend NOT to go to DU and such. ;) ) I'm not sure when it started, though I do think some of the slamming on some posts can be a misinterpretation of humor, satire, sarcasm, or even just trying to be friendly-when none of those are wanted.

jackass
05-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Good lord.. It has nothing to do with liking you, or disliking you. It's posting an opinion to something YOU SAID. Not everyone is going to agree with you, and not everyone is going to disagree with you. That's what happens when you post in a public forum - you get varying opinions.

Opinions are fine. I have no issues with someones opinions...usually. It was the personal attacks that made me say something. It was very shocking coming from the sources they came from.

shattered
05-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Opinions are fine. I have no issues with someones opinions...usually. It was the personal attacks that made me say something. It was very shocking coming from the sources they came from.

There is nothing I stated that was a personal attack - all opinions on specific things she said. I did not call her names, I did not attack her. The *worst* that came from me was "Good lord. Stop the guilt trips."

jackass
05-27-2007, 04:43 PM
There is nothing I stated that was a personal attack - all opinions on specific things she said. I did not call her names, I did not attack her. The *worst* that came from me was "Good lord. Stop the guilt trips."

I guess you and I have different opinions of personal attacks.

shattered
05-27-2007, 04:44 PM
Madam. Every thread on this Forum "IS" my business. Your statement is a flat lie. I was in a discussion with your bossom buddy Pale Rider when you stuck YOUR nose in it. I have no desire to even mention you unless you make a reasonable comment to a thread.

Your comments towards Fuzzy were cruel and uncalled for. and beleive me, Idiot is not the form of Gutteral language I have referred to

I don't give a rats patooty about your Neg Reps.

again, as I have said, I simply consider the source.

Point out specifically where I lied. Fuzzy asked who shit in my Cheerios.. YOU said that YOU did. I told you you're not worth the effort.

That is a direct comment in relation to me, from you, wherein I said nothing first.

So, bite me, old goat.

Pale Rider
05-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Your comments towards Fuzzy were cruel and uncalled for.

How is that doni? Because it wasn't what fuzzy wanted to hear. Personally, I find it rather odd that someone would WANT to air their dirty laundry on a public message board in the first place. You should EXPECT to hear things that you didn't want to hear. So for you to say shattered's comments were cruel and uncalled for is bull crap. She spoke her mind, because she was ASKED to, and it wasn't rude or cruel what she said. Frankly, I agreed with her. She simply gave her opinion, and you have a problem with that. Well tough shit. Life's a bitch.

I would recommend to ANYONE, that if you don't want to hear other people's opinions about the strife and drama going on in your life, then DON'T air it out here and ask for people's opinions!

lily
05-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by shattered
Don't you think it's a bit cowardly to have the very people you're talking about blocked while you insult them, so they can't flame your harpy ass back?

Hey.......I thought this was all about "sharing your feelings" and giving your opinions.

Yeah, I suppose you would think it's cowardly, but then I think it's what's best for the forum. Guess we have different priorities. It's not like you have much to say about politics, so I'm not missing anything there. From what I have read at this forum, and the old forum, where I still have an account under a different name, you prefer to keep your chubby little fingers down below in the gossip and insult threads.

Chubs, I had your number the first day I came on this forum. You can dish it out with the best of them, but when your little (or not so little as the case might be) feelings get hurt you go crying to make someone stop it for you.

So insult back all you want and hope and pray someone quotes it so that I can read it and then sit on your fat behind and salavate waiting for the attention you so dearly crave. It might happen.........it might not, but it will give you something to live for.

Have a nice day.:fu:

Doniston
05-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Point out specifically where I lied. Fuzzy asked who shit in my Cheerios.. YOU said that YOU did. I told you you're not worth the effort.

That is a direct comment in relation to me, from you, wherein I said nothing first.

So, bite me, old goat.Go back a few posts on this thread. which was the reason I made that comment. Don't you even know what you post????

Doniston
05-27-2007, 10:10 PM
How is that doni? Because it wasn't what fuzzy wanted to hear. Personally, I find it rather odd that someone would WANT to air their dirty laundry on a public message board in the first place. You should EXPECT to hear things that you didn't want to hear. So for you to say shattered's comments were cruel and uncalled for is bull crap. She spoke her mind, because she was ASKED to, and it wasn't rude or cruel what she said. Frankly, I agreed with her. She simply gave her opinion, and you have a problem with that. Well tough shit. Life's a bitch.

I would recommend to ANYONE, that if you don't want to hear other people's opinions about the strife and drama going on in your life, then DON'T air it out here and ask for people's opinions! Of course you would agree with her, I would expect nothing else from you. I suspect you two are joined at the hip.

shattered
05-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Go back a few posts on this thread. which was the reason I made that comment. Don't you even know what you post????

As I said.. Show me where I said anything to you first, old man. If you can't, keep your tongue in your mouth.

shattered
05-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey.......I thought this was all about "sharing your feelings" and giving your opinions.

Yeah, I suppose you would think it's cowardly, but then I think it's what's best for the forum. Guess we have different priorities. It's not like you have much to say about politics, so I'm not missing anything there. From what I have read at this forum, and the old forum, where I still have an account under a different name, you prefer to keep your chubby little fingers down below in the gossip and insult threads.

Chubs, I had your number the first day I came on this forum. You can dish it out with the best of them, but when your little (or not so little as the case might be) feelings get hurt you go crying to make someone stop it for you.

So insult back all you want and hope and pray someone quotes it so that I can read it and then sit on your fat behind and salavate waiting for the attention you so dearly crave. It might happen.........it might not, but it will give you something to live for.

Have a nice day.:fu:

5'3" and 114lbs. There's your "chubs", you goofy old bitch.

But hey, if you want to take something an old, delusional drunk fuck on another board said and run with it, have at it. :)

nevadamedic
05-27-2007, 11:50 PM

But hey, if you want to take something an old, delusional drunk fuck on another board said and run with it, have at it. :)

:clap:

lily
05-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by shattered

But hey, if you want to take something an old, delusional drunk fuck on another board said and run with it, have at it.

Yeah, and I'm 21, blond, 5'2 and weigh 115 pounds. You can be anything you want behind a computer screen. You're an insecure little fat kid, embrace it! Go out and take a walk, it'll do wonders both for your weight and your outlook.

Hey.......it's all about opinions, right?:coffee:

LiberalNation
05-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey I got ya both beat, blond, 5"8, and about 110 to 115 depending on when I weigh.

lily
05-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey I got ya both beat, blond, 5"8, and about 110 to 115 depending on when I weigh.

Yeah, well in your case I've seen full pictures of you and I know you're telling the truth.

LiberalNation
05-28-2007, 12:27 AM
:cheers2:

Now if only I had big boobs and a model's face I could make millions.

lily
05-28-2007, 12:29 AM
:cheers2:

Now if only I had big boobs and a model's face I could make millions.

Well we can't have it all. I give you a hell of a lot of credit, LN. You are comfortable in your own skin. You don't go trying to be something you're not.

shattered
05-28-2007, 06:49 AM
Yeah, and I'm 21, blond, 5'2 and weigh 115 pounds. You can be anything you want behind a computer screen. You're an insecure little fat kid, embrace it! Go out and take a walk, it'll do wonders both for your weight and your outlook.

Hey.......it's all about opinions, right?:coffee:

More like 62, divorced 3 times over, and disowned by everyone you know, which is why you're here til 2am every night sucking up to a 17 year old kid.

But hey, you can be anything you want to be...:coffee:

Pale Rider
05-28-2007, 07:04 AM
More like 62, divorced 3 times over, and disowned by everyone you know, which is why you're here til 2am every night sucking up to a 17 year old kid.

But hey, you can be anything you want to be...:coffee:

Well it's five in the morning here right now. I suppose it's right about time for doni to break out a new fifth of vodka and have breakfast... :alcoholic:

Maybe lily will be over to join him. Then they can sing Kum Ba Ya and lament how mean we are for not kissing fuzzy's ass when asked for our opinion.

Freakin' losers. :fu:

5stringJeff
05-28-2007, 07:14 AM
This has run its course.