PDA

View Full Version : So, who will the "mystery guest" at the Democrat Natl Convention be?

Little-Acorn
08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/holb_c10320120120831120100.jpg

tailfins
08-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Octomom, Snooki and JWoww: Women demand a voice at the Democrat National Convention.

If this doesn't sound like the storybook ending for Democrats, I don't know what does:

Public reaction turned negative when it was discovered that Suleman already had six other young children and was unemployed and on public assistance programs. Suleman conceived the octuplets and her six older children via in vitro fertilization (IVF).[5] Although she initially denied ever having used public assistance,[6] she confirmed in April 2012 on NBC's Today show that she was indeed on public assistance.
Contents

Early life and education

Suleman was born in Fullerton, California.[7] She is the only child of Angela Victoria (born 1940) and Assyrian Iraqi American[8] Edward Doud Suleman (born 1942). Her parents married in Las Vegas in 1974, and divorced in 1990.[9][10]

In 1996, Suleman married Marco Gutierrez. They separated in 2000. Gutierrez filed for divorce in November 2006, which was finalized in January 2008.[12] In an interview with Inside Edition Gutierrez explained their divorce was due to failed attempts to have children. Suleman was desperate and wanted to try in-vitro fertilization, but Gutierrez disliked the idea of test tube babies and refused to take part in the procedure. Gutierrez said he is not the father of any of Suleman's children and that he wishes his ex-wife the best.

Gutierrez later remarried and had two children.[13][14]

jimnyc
08-31-2012, 11:02 AM
Main slots of course going to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. I'm still stunned by this, year after year. WHY do people keep voting nitwits like these 2 back into office non-stop? And Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Cynthia Mckinney... The list goes on and on. I suppose it's obvious, that their districts are filled with like minded people, and apparently some areas like the racism that people like Waters, Mckinney, Rangel and others bring to the table. And no matter how disgusted anyone can get with them, they are back after every term. Maybe America will tune in and actually see the crap these nitwits spew.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Here is the updated lineup which is subject to change based on polls and recent results from focus groups

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/gallery/supercommissar-maksim-a34/dnc-freakshow-tpc-i4307.jpg