PDA

View Full Version : Honour’ crime: Man arrested for killing mother, four sisters

Voted4Reagan
08-31-2012, 12:52 PM
http://tribune.com.pk/story/428815/honour-crime-man-arrested-for-killing-mother-four-sisters/

CHICHA WATNI:

A woman and her four daughters were killed in a Chicha Watni village on Wednesday night allegedly by one of her sons.
The suspect, Khalid Allah Ditta, 26, has been arrested by Ghaziabad police who say that he has confessed to killing the women. The police said the suspect, a resident of Chak29-11 LK, was arrested by a police team from a neighbouring village on Thursday evening. They said a murder case against him was lodged on the complaint filed by his father, Allah Ditta.

Voted4Reagan
08-31-2012, 12:53 PM
All in the NAME OF ALLAH

jimnyc
08-31-2012, 02:01 PM
I won't even try and understand the entire thing behind an "honor killing", as I fail to see how death can do anything to bring or restore honor. Anyway, here's a sentence from the story that stands out to me:

Talking to The Express Tribune, Station House Officer Muhammad Wajid admitted that it was likely that the complainant would withdraw the complaint and refuse to press murder charges against his son. He said the police would be helpless in such a situation and would have to release the suspect without prosecution.

Trigg
08-31-2012, 02:41 PM
so the murderer might get away with it, but the dad can be charged with failing to follow through on his complaint.

Meanwhile 5 women are dead. Not than anyone cares, since they're just women.

Voted4Reagan
08-31-2012, 03:00 PM
i bet ABSO and JAFFAR will have an explanation.....

jimnyc
08-31-2012, 05:36 PM
so the murderer might get away with it, but the dad can be charged with failing to follow through on his complaint.

Meanwhile 5 women are dead. Not than anyone cares, since they're just women.

Beheaded children, imprison a child for blasphemy and the killing of 5 women. All in a days work I suppose.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Beheaded children, imprison a child for blasphemy and the killing of 5 women. All in a days work I suppose.

All they will do here if they get their way! -Tyr

jafar00
08-31-2012, 09:52 PM

Um.. it's a murder?

My BS radar went off too though when they started calling the guy "Allah" which is forbidden to do so in Islam.

Trigg
09-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Um.. it's a murder?

My BS radar went off too though when they started calling the guy "Allah" which is forbidden to do so in Islam.

That works out perfectly since whenever a muslim does something wrong you claim they aren't really muslims.

jafar00
09-01-2012, 08:03 PM
That works out perfectly since whenever a muslim does something wrong you claim they aren't really muslims.

No Muslim would call themselves Allah. Just pointing that out.

abso
09-01-2012, 09:11 PM

since when am i known to be a seer ???

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
since when am i known to be a seer ???

no muslim is a seer, for they are all blind as bats. some even batshat crazy too.-Tyr

abso
09-02-2012, 01:37 AM
no muslim is a seer, for they are all blind as bats. some even batshat crazy too.-Tyr

so now you say all of them, have you really met them all ?, if so, then how come i don't remember meeting you, surely i would have remembered meeting someone with such unmatched intelligence. :laugh: