PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious, more Egyptians in denial!

jimnyc
08-31-2012, 06:23 PM
It seems that "never happened" isn't just a funny line, but something used by others to deny sex slavery as well.

Egypt’s Salafi Party Objects to Banning Sex Slavery

Considering that the abduction, enslavement, rape, and trafficking of Coptic Christian girls, especially minors, in Egypt is at an all time high—according to U.S. lawyers, 550 such cases have been documented in the last five years—Egypt’s Constituent Assembly to the Constitution met yesterday to consider the inclusion of a new article, #33, in the section dealing with Rights and Freedoms, that would expressly criminalize “forced labor, slavery, the trafficking of women and children, human organs, and the sex trade.”

Yet some members on the assembly are grumbling. According to Masrawy, Muhammad Saad Gawish, a member of the Constituent Assembly, wondered: “How can an article [#33] mention human trafficking when this is not happening in Egypt?” Likewise, Yunis Makhiyun, another Constituent Assembly member complained that “this article will give [Egypt's] citizens the impression that things like slavery, trafficking in females and children, are happening in Egyptian society, when such things do not exist.”

Rather tellingly, both of these men are also members of Egypt’s Salafi Nour Party, which closely patterns itself after the example of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his companions—who owned and sold infidel slaves, and advocated deceiving the enemy. Moreover, it is those called “Salafis” who are most associated with the abduction, enslavement, and selling of Christian women and children in Egypt.

This should be no surprise considering that Egyptian Salafi preacher Huwaini urges Muslims to abduct, enslave, and sell infidels as a Sharia-approved way of making a good living.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/egypts-salafi-party-objects-to-banning-sex-slavery/

Here is an accompanying article that discusses the Coptic women:

Congress heard disturbing accounts last week of escalating abduction, coerced conversion and forced marriage of Coptic Christian women and girls. Those women are being terrorized and, consequently, marginalized, in the formation of the new Egypt.

Sadly, the vulnerability and abduction of Coptic Christians is not a new problem. Going back to the 1970s, when Anwar Sadat used Islamism to solidify his leadership of Egypt, Coptic women and girls have been abducted, forced to marry their captors, and coercively converted to Islam. No doubt, in some cases, women chose to elope, marry across religious lines and cut off relations with their families. Yet the Egyptian government’s claim that this is what has happened to every one of thousands of disappeared women and girls defies reason.

According to a new report, the second of two on this subject by George Washington University adjunct professor Michele Clark and Coptic human rights activist Nadia Ghaly, women and girls who are found indicate they were befriended by friends or relatives of their kidnappers, or the kidnappers themselves, drugged and then taken in a well-organized plan. Others, like a young mother who testified before the Helsinki Commission last week, were snatched by violent strangers in broad daylight. Her would-be abductor shouted to bystanders while dragging her to a waiting taxi, “No one interfere! She is an enemy of Islam.”

Ms. Clark’s report also indicates that after abduction, many who return home indicate that they were raped and told they could not go home because their families would never accept them back. Many are beaten; others are forced into domestic servitude. They are not allowed to leave where they are held without a member of their captor’s family keeping watch. They eventually are brainwashed into thinking the only way to be safe is to convert. Their families, who have been searching frantically for their daughters, sisters and wives — without any help from the police — often never discover their fate. The lucky ones find out via YouTube and other websites that their daughters are alive and have converted. While some conversions could be legitimate, overwhelming evidence points to abduction, forced marriage and coerced conversion persecuting the Coptic population.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/26/escalating-violence-against-coptic-women-and-girls/

aboutime
08-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Great play on words jimnyc. Almost like telling everyone. Egyptians who never take a bath, bypass the DeNile.

jafar00
08-31-2012, 09:56 PM
If it was really happening to "thousands" of coptic girls, someone would have heard about this before.

I called BS on this. Yet another lie spread by the copts against the Muslims in Egypt.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-31-2012, 10:40 PM
If it was really happening to "thousands" of coptic girls, someone would have heard about this before.

I called BS on this. Yet another lie spread by the copts against the Muslims in Egypt.

Again with your standby answer, "A lie!" "A lie against my muslim brothers."
So stock that I almost posted it for you..-:laugh:-Tyr

jafar00
09-01-2012, 02:22 AM

Were are these missing "thousands" then?

jimnyc
09-01-2012, 07:30 AM

I wonder if someone were in Congress telling them this was all a lie as well?

550 over a 5 year period. And then thousands involved since the 70's. Some go through great lengths to avoid the shit they might put them through over there, and then some will jump on it and claim that this explains where every single one of the women disappeared to. Or you have some closing their eyes forever and denying everything and anything. Every once in awhile is one thing, but apparently nothing bad happens in Islam and everything we see is lies perpetrated by those wanting to make Islam look bad! LOL

No doubt, in some cases, women chose to elope, marry across religious lines and cut off relations with their families. Yet the Egyptian government’s claim that this is what has happened to every one of thousands of disappeared women and girls defies reason.

PostmodernProphet
09-01-2012, 07:41 AM

????.....people have been hearing about it for decades.....

jimnyc
09-01-2012, 07:47 AM
????.....people have been hearing about it for decades.....

Not those with earplugs in!!

There's an Egyptian who posts on this board, and when first confronted with information about abuse in Egypt, he denied all of it, no abuse of women took place in Egypt. He relented a bit over the next year or so, but barely. The scary thing, is that he lives in Egypt, and denies what happens there. We have proof/evidence coming from all parts of the world and various impartial agencies looking to help - but it doesn't matter, as apparently it's all made up and all lies! :lol:

This is one of the main reasons that problems linger for so long within Islam. It's tough to work on a problem to better society when society refuses to acknowledge the truth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2012, 08:03 AM

If we knew they wouldnt be "missing" would they?-:laugh2:

red states rule
09-01-2012, 08:07 AM
http://www.fun2video.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/funny-arab-appeal.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2012, 08:12 AM
I wonder if someone were in Congress telling them this was all a lie as well?

550 over a 5 year period. And then thousands involved since the 70's. Some go through great lengths to avoid the shit they might put them through over there, and then some will jump on it and claim that this explains where every single one of the women disappeared to. Or you have some closing their eyes forever and denying everything and anything. Every once in awhile is one thing, but apparently nothing bad happens in Islam and everything we see is lies perpetrated by those wanting to make Islam look bad! LOL

They ignorantly believe that Islam is perfection thus all criticisms of it are lies spread by its enemies(infidels).
I tell you that their exists 1. no greater delusional group than muslims . Also 2. no greater violence dedicated group than muslims.. It is their love of number 2 that we must address and solve. As is always the case with that problem the answer comes down to killing -ALL- those that refuse to abandone that worldwide murdering campaign to advance Islam and force its control over the world. For it is they that force the solution and the sooner we realise the only option allowed the better.--Tyr

taft2012
09-01-2012, 10:33 AM

Are you seriously asking where "missing" people are?

jafar00
09-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Are you seriously asking where "missing" people are?

Yes. Yes I am. Like most stories about Muslims originating from Christian Arab media, this one is another lie.