PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Obama billboards ignite debate from liberal woosies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-01-2012, 09:02 PM
http://now.msn.com/anti-obama-billboards-attract-controversy-in-massachusetts-town

What's Trending Saturday, September 1, 8:57 pm Search: . .

Local man's billboards calling Obama a village idiot ignite debate
1 day ago Police officers in Hanson, Mass., have fielded more than 40 calls about the two large billboards Robert Sullivan put up beside a busy intersection. Both of the signs are anti-Barack Obama, one with the slogan "Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing its idiot" (with a couple of Communist symbols on Obama's collar for additional effect), while the other features a young girl calling the president a jerk and flashing her middle finger. The homemade billboards have caught everyone's attention, sparking a debate over whether they're inappropriate or protected free speech. "If [my 6-year-old daughter] saw that, she'd say … 'What does that mean?'" dad Eric Folsom says. "How do I explain that?"

Free speech and the bonus is that they both make good points about the bastard-in-chief!

Guy should be asking how do I deny that? Just another obama asshat wanting to piss and moan.. -Tyr

Thunderknuckles
09-01-2012, 11:37 PM
I'd say it is both inappropriate and free speech.
Made me laugh all the same :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2012, 12:00 AM
I'd say it is both inappropriate and free speech.
Made me laugh all the same :)

I saw humor and truth with OUR free speech right being displayed for the world to see! A win win my friend.-:beer:

logroller
09-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Obviously Hanson, Mass still has its idiot!