PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! Who knew that this was possible?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2012, 12:21 PM
http://now.msn.com/woman-castrates-man-with-her-bare-hands

Vicious spat ends with woman castrating man with her bare hands
12 hrs ago
Fellows, you do not want to get in a fight with Justine Maxine Gregory. The North Carolina woman admitted to arguing with an older man and then squeezing his scrotum with her bare hands so hard his testicles popped out. She has been charged with malicious castration. (As opposed to well-intentioned castration?) Gregory was arrested after the man ran to a nearby rescue squad building for help (“Time to move” is what we imagine any locals on the scene said to themselves). And for you ladies thinking “What did that awful man do?” keep in mind Gregory pulled her pants down and urinated in the squad car after her arrest, so she might be a little excitable.

This sent cold shivers down my back. I bet this guy can lay claim to having experienced the most pain ever with his manhood being involved without the use of a weapon of any kind being used. That crazy biatch needs to be put down IMHO.
Men should take note that a weapon was not used and look at the damage inflicted.
Any ladies here ever thought of doing anything similiar? -Tyr

WiccanLiberal
09-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I think any human being who assaults another with this level of violence needs to be treated to the hospitality of a state facility for however long the judicial system will put them away for. Assuming you aren't acting to defend your own life or someone else's, there is no excuse for this hideous act. I am surprised the victim was able to go to get help. The level of pain associated with damage to the sensitive nerves in that area ought to have had him in clinical shock and might have killed him.

cadet
09-02-2012, 12:48 PM
I can't imagine the pain. Well, i don't know about you guys, but fear has caused me to stop dating for a while.

aboutime
09-02-2012, 07:23 PM
3904 Nothing more needs to be said...

gabosaurus
09-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Women: Don't fuck with us or else. :beer:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-02-2012, 09:20 PM

I've heard lesbians think that way. The women I knew greatly appreciated me ignoring that. I greatly appreciated their thinking that way too! We appreciated each other several times a night and it sho' did seem that the world was right! -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
I've heard lesbians think that way. The women I knew greatly appreciated me ignoring that. I greatly appreciated their thinking that way too! We appreciated each other several times a night and it sho' did seem that the world was right! -Tyr

So you believe women are only good for sex? I sure hope you aren't married.

Briefly put, women have the power. Man are normally larger, stronger and more vocal. Society has always preached that women are second class citizen who must defer to men.
But as long as men have balls, women have the power. Fear us or else. :cool:

cadet
09-02-2012, 10:11 PM

Briefly put, women have the power. Man are normally larger, stronger and more vocal. Society has always preached that women are second class citizen who must defer to men.

I see a certain truth to that. Back when, before womens rights, most women were totally in control of everything at home.

More or less, guys were in charge in public, and girls in private. (behind every successful man, there's a woman)

But, after suffrage, we guys just sorta said, screw it. "Wanna be treated the same? Hold your own door."

(Man do i wish people still had chivalry and manners...) But, back to your statement, way back when, I'd agree. Now? Not so much.

gabosaurus
09-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Chivalry still exists. Real men still risk their safety to protect women. Look at any disaster setting and you can see that.
I was referring to the opposite. The men who still regard women as sex objects who exists merely for their gratification. They need a swift kick to wake them into reality.

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1698766&t=o

Shadow
09-02-2012, 11:50 PM

Actually what makes women attack men's genitals is the lack of power. Some women resent what a man's penis represents...so guess what body part they target to lash out at when they are feeling inadequate.

Witness a woman mocking male mutilation....clear sign she feels threatened by men.

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Actually what makes women attack men's genitals is the lack of power. Some women resent what a man's penis represents...so guess what body part they target to lash out at when they are feeling inadequate.

I believe this is a misconception. If dicks are power, then balls are weakness. A lot of guys judge women by the size of their boobs. Women do not judge men by their genitals because they are not visible.
A kick in the balls represents the vulnerability of all men. The bigger they are, they harder they fall.

Then again, it might just be a myth. Perhaps it is about power. Just like rape is about power. Despite the idiots who still believe that rape is about sex.

Shadow
09-03-2012, 12:13 AM

12 hrs ago
Fellows, you do not want to get in a fight with Justine Maxine Gregory. The North Carolina woman admitted to arguing with an older man and then squeezing his scrotum with her bare hands so hard his testicles popped out. She has been charged with malicious castration. (As opposed to well-intentioned castration?) Gregory was arrested after the man ran to a nearby rescue squad building for help (“Time to move” is what we imagine any locals on the scene said to themselves). And for you ladies thinking “What did that awful man do?” keep in mind Gregory pulled her pants down and urinated in the squad car after her arrest, so she might be a little excitable.

This sent cold shivers down my back. I bet this guy can lay claim to having experienced the most pain ever with his manhood being involved without the use of a weapon of any kind being used. That crazy biatch needs to be put down IMHO.
Men should take note that a weapon was not used and look at the damage inflicted.

Disgusting. And no, I have never thought of doing anything similar. You men sure do love the man hating trolls that would act out in this fasion though (and don't deny it either). I have been on message boards for a while where I defend the man's point of view on these type issues (as well as others)...yet... guess who's POV you nitwits always side with. The man hating bimbo's that's who. :rolleyes:

Shadow
09-03-2012, 12:19 AM
I believe this is a misconception. If dicks are power, then balls are weakness. A lot of guys judge women by the size of their boobs. Women do not judge men by their genitals because they are not visible.
A kick in the balls represents the vulnerability of all men. The bigger they are, they harder they fall.

Then again, it might just be a myth. Perhaps it is about power. Just like rape is about power. Despite the idiots who still believe that rape is about sex.

Exactly my point. Women attack men's genitals because they feel powerless. Not sure why you don't see attacking a man's penis as a sexual assault though...because that is exactly what it is.

Dilloduck
09-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Exactly my point. Women attack men's genitals because they feel powerless. Not sure why you don't see attacking a man's penis as a sexual assault though...because that is exactly what it is.

It sure as hell is a sexual assault and those guilty should join the rest of the registered sex offenders on that list. You've come a long way baby.

jimnyc
09-03-2012, 08:25 AM
squeezing his scrotum with her bare hands so hard his testicles popped out.

Truth - if you snap your finger, like flicking something, that's enough to put a man on his knees. No need for this! Ever had the wind knocked out of you? It's similar, but less painful than testicle pain.

Gregory pulled her pants down and urinated in the squad car after her arrest

A real charmer. These 2 actions alone make it obvious that she needs serious jail time and serious counseling, if that's even possible.

That's not nice, Gabriella!! :)

jimnyc
09-03-2012, 08:28 AM

It sure as hell is a sexual assault and those guilty should join the rest of the registered sex offenders on that list. You've come a long way baby.

A good point from both of you. I wonder if cases like this are in fact held equally to the sexual assaults that men commit and whether she'll have to endure the lists and registrations when she moves and such. I sure as hell hope so.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Disgusting. And no, I have never thought of doing anything similar. You men sure do love the man hating trolls that would act out in this fasion though (and don't deny it either). I have been on message boards for a while where I defend the man's point of view on these type issues (as well as others)...yet... guess who's POV you nitwits always side with. The man hating bimbo's that's who. :rolleyes:

Do not know how you get that about me. I can and will assure you that I have had no love for women that would act that way. I stayed as far away from man hating bimbos as I could back in my younger days. I admit that I went after sexy beautiful women too much , was a bit older before I started seeing above that. Still plenty of women are 1.sexy 2. beautiful and 3. damn smart+ have that soft charm thats is in itself equal to any of the other three. I went past thirty before finding this out! Twas my loss. I remember being 13 years old and my first love. An actress on TV, it was Jane, Tarzan's wife, I can not even today remember that actress's name but that voice and charm I fell madly in love with !! For there were no sexy body shots to be seen. A few years later I was corrupted when I found my uncle's girlie magazines. Man being a visual creature when it comes to sex , dont blame us we are born that way! And women play it against us for all that its worth on a daily basis or else fashion magazines , makeup and all those sex clothes /accessories wouldnt be around! Dont blame us for looking if you gals prune so much to be looked at!
I bet you have dressed to impress a handsome date many times. -Tyr

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 09:10 PM
I doubt this thread troubles Tyr at all. Can't get your balls squeezed off if you don't have any. :p

Shadow
09-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Do not know how you get that about me. I can and will assure you that I have had no love for women that would act that way. I stayed as far away from man hating bimbos as I could back in my younger days. I admit that I went after sexy beautiful women too much , was a bit older before I started seeing above that. Still plenty of women are 1.sexy 2. beautiful and 3. damn smart+ have that soft charm thats is in itself equal to any of the other three. I went past thirty before finding this out! Twas my loss. I remember being 13 years old and my first love. An actress on TV, it was Jane, Tarzan's wife, I can not even today remember that actress's name but that voice and charm I fell madly in love with !! For there were no sexy body shots to be seen. A few years later I was corrupted when I found my uncle's girlie magazines. Man being a visual creature when it comes to sex , dont blame us we are born that way! And women play it against us for all that its worth on a daily basis or else fashion magazines , makeup and all those sex clothes /accessories wouldnt be around! Dont blame us for looking if you gals prune so much to be looked at!
I bet you have dressed to impress a handsome date many times. -Tyr

I was speaking about the male gender in general...not you in particular. And there is a big difference between liking to look at beautiful women...and placating a man hating bimbo. Just because women play you...doesn't mean you are forced to be a dupe. Just sayin.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
I was speaking about the male gender in general...not you in particular. And there is a big difference between liking to look at beautiful women...and placating a man hating bimbo. Just because women play you...doesn't mean you are forced to be a dupe. Just sayin.

An guy thats never been duped by a woman has been truly blessed...;)
Many guys figure that the treasure they are getting is worth the duping..:laugh:
Also far from being insulting , it is indeed a compliment to call it a treasure. Just sayin'..;)--Tyr

Shadow
09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
An guy thats never been duped by a woman has been truly blessed...;)
Many guys figure that the treasure they are getting is worth the duping..:laugh:
Also far from being insulting , it is indeed a compliment to call it a treasure. Just sayin'..;)--Tyr

Well...if you know you are being played...and fall for it anyway...no sympathy when the meat cleaver rears it's head then I guess. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Well...if you know you are being played...and fall for it anyway...no sympathy when the meat cleaver rears it's head then I guess. ;)

I was not talking about the slicing the baloney off type of duping rather the usual money taking type. Nothing is worth the slicing off type! I mean NOTHING!!!
You strike me as the no nonsense honest type. Those are the ones worth their weight in gold.... -TZS

aboutime
09-04-2012, 07:36 PM

I Have No respect. Nor do I consider ANY female alive today...that feels comfortable, or the need to use that F Bomb word at any time, as even close to being offered, or given respect as a female who would be called a Lady in any way.

Trash In, Trash Out.

Not Even men who feel a need to use that word during their normal, daily lives get, or deserve any respect.

Truth is. Anyone who feels a need to use the F Bomb as if it is just natural. Is merely proving, and showing how minimal their actual training in life, as well as their educational abilities are challenged as in....IDIOCY.
Women, or Men who use the F Bomb are the product of their own F Bomb mentality. As Low as any Human with a mind of their own dares to go, and STAY.

Yes. Before anyone calls me a hypocrite. I did use that word for many years. Just as most of you. But. The difference is. I learned to be respectful, and got respect in return when I grew up, and became an Adult who no longer felt like playing the childish games.
So. Tell me. Do you feel good using the F Bomb? And if you do. Try to explain to YOURSELF, why you feel a need to disrespect YOURSELF.

SassyLady
10-03-2012, 01:13 AM
I Have No respect. Nor do I consider ANY female alive today...that feels comfortable, or the need to use that F Bomb word at any time, as even close to being offered, or given respect as a female who would be called a Lady in any way.

Trash In, Trash Out.

Not Even men who feel a need to use that word during their normal, daily lives get, or deserve any respect.

Truth is. Anyone who feels a need to use the F Bomb as if it is just natural. Is merely proving, and showing how minimal their actual training in life, as well as their educational abilities are challenged as in....IDIOCY.
Women, or Men who use the F Bomb are the product of their own F Bomb mentality. As Low as any Human with a mind of their own dares to go, and STAY.

Yes. Before anyone calls me a hypocrite. I did use that word for many years. Just as most of you. But. The difference is. I learned to be respectful, and got respect in return when I grew up, and became an Adult who no longer felt like playing the childish games.
So. Tell me. Do you feel good using the F Bomb? And if you do. Try to explain to YOURSELF, why you feel a need to disrespect YOURSELF.

Regarding the Fbomb.....reminds me of a time when I was doing an on-site training for one of my clients. She wanted me to meet with her crew (pipe fitters) and work with them on several items ... she wanted to start moving them away from rude and crude to something more palatable to the general public.

In the meeting I asked them why they insisted on using the Fbomb so much. They all, to a man, insisted that it was so ingrained that they didn't even think about it. We were trying to get them to refrain from using it so that when a client walked onto the job site, they weren't offended.

I then asked one guy if he used that word in church........and he said "no". I also asked him if he used it when sitting at his mother's table.....and he said "no". I then asked him if he said it in front of his wife and children.....and he said "no". The crew started thinking about the fact that they did, in fact, have the ability to control when and where the Fbomb came out.

We started small .... they had to put a quarter in a jar every time they said the word. It took a while, but they eventually got it.

logroller
10-03-2012, 03:56 AM

Trash In, Trash Out.

I don't disagree that an explicative is used as a crutch for want of a more acceptable term. too often, poor elocution manifest itself with the use of the "f' bomb"; an extemporaneous filler which detracts from language. However, I disagree that those who may, on occasion, use it are ill-educated, idiotic and disrespectful. When, in reality, explicatives serve as an invaluable tool of communication.

The words we use to communicate are the building blocks of language that, when combined with the context of time, place and culture, enable us to communicate complex ideas in a succinct manner. For example, saying 'forget about it' connotes a far different meaning than 'fuck it'. The former clearly implies a passive intent; whereas the latter implies an aggressive demeanor. The spoken language illicits far more contextual clues through inflection than does the written.and for want of verbal clue, the use of certain words in a written forum possess a greater impact on the conveyance of implied meaning.

Regarding the post which spawned your response, allow me to synomnize it and judge for yourself whether the subtleties are equal par.

"women: don't fuck with us or else":cheers:
"women: don't mess with us or else":cheers:

Imo, the latter fails to convey much of the animosity which the former implies. I mean, just look at the meaning of explicative: serving to explain. Not to burst your bubble, but understand her intent was not to explain to you she was wanton of your respect but, rather, your fear.

As sassy explained, the frivolous use of fuck is not warranted in general conversation (whoops); too often used adjectively or as an adverb in colloquial speech, it conveys no additional meaning-- it's superfluous. Thus it fails to explain or add anything-- constructively anyways-- but that is not to say it never can or does.
You used the term "f' bomb". We all know what word you're talkin about-- why not just say it? Because by using a synonym you connote something different-- it explains your disdain for the word 'fuck'. Much as gabby's use of the original term connotes something-- her disdain for abuse.

mundame
10-03-2012, 09:33 AM

She has been charged with malicious castration. (As opposed to well-intentioned castration?) Gregory was arrested after the man ran to a nearby rescue squad building for help

"Malicious castration"? This phrase reminds me of "legitimate rape."

Hmmmmmmm. Two very implausible adjectival phrases.

Anyway, if the guy ran to a nearby building for help, he couldn't have been all that badly hurt.

Not that I'm advising anyone to injure anyone in a quarrel, as seems to be the case here.

If he were trying to rape or kill or injure her, of course, the sky's the limit in self-defense. Whatever works.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2012, 09:39 AM

12 hrs ago

Probably as opposed to negligent castration. Perhaps if one is getting too creative/passionate in bed? I cannot imagine it, but some people do strange things.

Dear lord, this woman is sick.

Abbey Marie
10-03-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't disagree that an explicative is used as a crutch for want of a more acceptable term. too often, poor elocution manifest itself with the use of the "f' bomb"; an extemporaneous filler which detracts from language. However, I disagree that those who may, on occasion, use it are ill-educated, idiotic and disrespectful. When, in reality, explicatives serve as an invaluable tool of communication.

The words we use to communicate are the building blocks of language that, when combined with the context of time, place and culture, enable us to communicate complex ideas in a succinct manner. For example, saying 'forget about it' connotes a far different meaning than 'fuck it'. The former clearly implies a passive intent; whereas the latter implies an aggressive demeanor. The spoken language illicits far more contextual clues through inflection than does the written.and for want of verbal clue, the use of certain words in a written forum possess a greater impact on the conveyance of implied meaning.

Regarding the post which spawned your response, allow me to synomnize it and judge for yourself whether the subtleties are equal par.

"women: don't fuck with us or else":cheers:
"women: don't mess with us or else":cheers:

Imo, the latter fails to convey much of the animosity which the former implies. I mean, just look at the meaning of explicative: serving to explain. Not to burst your bubble, but understand her intent was not to explain to you she was wanton of your respect but, rather, your fear.

As sassy explained, the frivolous use of fuck is not warranted in general conversation (whoops); too often used adjectively or as an adverb in colloquial speech, it conveys no additional meaning-- it's superfluous. Thus it fails to explain or add anything-- constructively anyways-- but that is not to say it never can or does.
You used the term "f' bomb". We all know what word you're talkin about-- why not just say it? Because by using a synonym you connote something different-- it explains your disdain for the word 'fuck'. Much as gabby's use of the original term connotes something-- her disdain for abuse.

Aboutime specifically referred to those who use the word as if it is natural. Not the occasional expletive. I knew what he meant- did you not?