PDA

View Full Version : Notorious cult leader dies

gabosaurus
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon, founder and leader of the Unification Church (the Moonies to most sane people), died at the age of 92.
Moon headed up one of the world's most insidious cults and used them to make his people rich. In case you are unaware, the Moonies are the sole owners of the Washington Times, one of the nation's most conservative newspapers.
Which, of course, was full of praises for their leader today.
Reminds me of the pomp issued by North Korea when their Dear Leader died not too long ago.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/

Dilloduck
09-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon, founder and leader of the Unification Church (the Moonies to most sane people), died at the age of 92.
Moon headed up one of the world's most insidious cults and used them to make his people rich. In case you are unaware, the Moonies are the sole owners of the Washington Times, one of the nation's most conservative newspapers.
Reminds me of the pomp issued by North Korea when their Dear Leader died not too long ago.

Damn--there's goes my chance to be in a mass wedding. Adios Mr. Moon !

Anton Chigurh
09-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Calling for world peace and taking steps towards that goal makes them "conservative" and a "cult?"

Just LOVE seeing Liberal "tolerance" in action!

logroller
09-02-2012, 11:00 PM
You know the difference between a cult and a religion?

A cult leader knows its all bullshit.

gabosaurus
09-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Calling for world peace and taking steps towards that goal makes them "conservative" and a "cult?"

Obviously you know zero about the moonies. They are a cult founded and led by a notorious megalomaniac who believed he was God. Sort of like Scientology.
http://www.perkel.com/politics/moonies/

Little-Acorn
09-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Notorious cult leader dies

Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon,

Oh. I thought you must be referring to Debbie Wasserperson Shultz.

Anton Chigurh
09-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Obviously you know zero about the moonies. They are a cult founded and led by a notorious megalomaniac who believed he was God. Sort of like Scientology. Clearly you know nothing about it. Try learning from a unbiased source.

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Anton, I never suspected that you were a Moonie. Please tell us more about your Dear Leader.

Voted4Reagan
09-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Moonies are/were mostly Liberal anti-establishment types that rebelled against their original faith starting back in the 1960's.

They were the very personification of the Drug/Free Love Generation...

Good Riddance to bad Hippie Rubbish!

red states rule
09-03-2012, 10:39 AM

Here is a great example of liberal tolerance

http://youtu.be/e5qBGFaCSFU

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 11:21 AM
RSR, do you know this guy in the crazy beard? This video was shot in rural Pennsylvania. Features a proud patriotic "true American" telling off his crazy liberal neighbor.
I always imagined you like this. Except you don't have a wife and kids.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nFT5DeOrML0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red states rule
09-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Gabby, once again you show how you are not up on current events

I have not lived in PA for a couple of years now. I have moved in to a 2 story 3BR Cape Cod house (with oak floors and arched doorways) and am doing pretty welll in the Obama economy (at the expense of homeowners who have defaulted on the mortgage

If you are going act snotty and take cheap shots you really should do your homework or else you will once again have to eat a Super Sized shit burger like you are doing right now :laugh:

aboutime
09-03-2012, 02:04 PM

Thanks again gabby. Once again. You have come here to prove what many of us have suspected about your limited mental capabilities based on hatred, and stupidity. Bet you really cried when you heard this news. But, like your dedication to Obama, and the mistakes people made four years ago in voting for him. You would never claim to follow MOON because that would really identify your racist tendencies...just like those Obama has placed on you that forbid you from admitting to Buyers Remorse.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks again gabby. Once again. You have come here to prove what many of us have suspected about your limited mental capabilities based on hatred, and stupidity. Bet you really cried when you heard this news. But, like your dedication to Obama, and the mistakes people made four years ago in voting for him. You would never claim to follow MOON because that would really identify your racist tendencies...just like those Obama has placed on you that forbid you from admitting to Buyers Remorse.

GAbby reminds me of the women who wants to dump her loser boyfriend. HE has pissed thru all the money, is a bum, can't hold a job, and yet she "loves" him.

She knows she needs to dump him, but can't bring herself to do it

Deep down she knows this guy is bad news but can't bring herself to break up with him. Besides, being a liberal Gabby may ask herself if not voting for Obama would be a racist act

aboutime
09-03-2012, 02:30 PM
GAbby reminds me of the women who wants to dump her loser boyfriend. HE has pissed thru all the money, is a bum, can't hold a job, and yet she "loves" him.

She knows she needs to dump him, but can't bring herself to do it

Deep down she knows this guy is bad news but can't bring herself to break up with him. Besides, being a liberal Gabby may ask herself if not voting for Obama would be a racist act

red states rule. How odd is it that TODAY is LABOR DAY? And here we have gabby...laboring on in her la la land existence where she is certain, and absolutely knows. What being smarter, and more superior to other's here on this forum really feels like...for DUMMIES.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 03:36 PM
red states rule. How odd is it that TODAY is LABOR DAY? And here we have gabby...laboring on in her la la land existence where she is certain, and absolutely knows. What being smarter, and more superior to other's here on this forum really feels like...for DUMMIES.

Like Obama, Gabby suffers from dulusion

Assuming a level of knowledge and intelligence that is not there

sundaydriver
09-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Gabby, once again you show how you are not up on current events

I have not lived in PA for a couple of years now. I have moved in to a 2 story 3BR Cape Cod house (with oak floors and arched doorways) and am doing pretty welll in the Obama economy (at the expense of homeowners who have defaulted on the mortgage

If you are going act snotty and take cheap shots you really should do your homework or else you will once again have to eat a Super Sized shit burger like you are doing right now :laugh:

Thank you for leaving Pennsylvania, and taking all of the stray cats with you! :thumb:

aboutime
09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Thank you for leaving Pennsylvania, and taking all of the stray cats with you! :thumb:

First time I ever heard anyone call Gabby a stray cat. By the way. I was born in Pa. And haven't lived in the LAND OF TAXES for more than thirty years.
The closest I get to Pennsylvania these days is on GOOGLE EARTH.
I visited my home town, and the cities around it that way. And didn't recognize all of the TACO BELL kinds of establishments that replaced the Mom and Pop Italian Zep shops, bakeries, and Stromboli stores where Americans...though from Italy. All spoke English.

sundaydriver
09-03-2012, 07:00 PM
First time I ever heard anyone call Gabby a stray cat. By the way. I was born in Pa. And haven't lived in the LAND OF TAXES for more than thirty years.
The closest I get to Pennsylvania these days is on GOOGLE EARTH.
I visited my home town, and the cities around it that way. And didn't recognize all of the TACO BELL kinds of establishments that replaced the Mom and Pop Italian Zep shops, bakeries, and Stromboli stores where Americans...though from Italy. All spoke English.

Yeah unfortunatly most of the good little eateries and stores could not compete with the franchises and box stores. There are still a good amount of Italian family stores to get some good eats just not as many and as close.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 04:31 AM

As I pointed out I traded up

And it shows the "compassion" libs have when you make jokes about homeless animals suffering from hunger, no medical care, and being injured and in sever pain with noone to help

red states rule
09-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Yeah unfortunatly most of the good little eateries and stores could not compete with the franchises and box stores. There are still a good amount of Italian family stores to get some good eats just not as many and as close.

If they were so "good" then their customer base would have stayed with them. I guess in your world tax dollars should have been used to keep them in business

You know like Solyndra

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 05:45 AM
As I pointed out I traded up

And it shows the "compassion" libs have when you make jokes about homeless animals suffering from hunger, no medical care, and being injured and in sever pain with noone to help

Actually I've never had a pet that was not a rescue. Glad you can not rent a house instead of an apartment, as long as it's out of state!

red states rule
09-04-2012, 05:47 AM
Actually I've never had a pet that was not a rescue. Glad you can not rent a house instead of an apartment, as long as it's out of state!

Hey Smartass, please go back and read. I have a 3BR CApe Cod HOUSE. Now please trying reading SLOWER and that way you will not a total ass of yourself. You were only making a partial ass of yourself but you earned the promotion

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 05:52 AM
I know what a cape cod is. Are you saying that you finally bought a house?

red states rule
09-04-2012, 05:54 AM
I know what a cape cod is. Are you saying that you finally bought a house?

Hey you know what a Cape Cod is!!!

Those night classes are starting to pay off

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 05:57 AM
Hey you know what a Cape Cod is!!!

Those night classes are starting to pay off

So that's a no on buting a house. I am taking nite classeses and need 14 more credits for my BA in microbiology to go along with my chemistry degree.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 06:01 AM
So that's a no on buting a house. I am taking nite classeses and need 14 more credits for my BA in microbiology to go along with my chemistry degree.

You may be book smart SD but you lack common sense as well as common courtsey

Like Gabby you have the attitude you are so much better then the rest of us - which is common with most liberals I know

I am sure those degrees will take you far in this Obama economy.

(I will take fries with that order SD :laugh2:)

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 06:04 AM
You may be book smart SD but you lack common sense as well as common courtsey

Like Gabby you have the attitude you are so much better then the rest of us - which is common with most liberals I know

I am sure those degrees will take you far in this Obama economy.

(I will take fries with that order SD :laugh2:)

Aren't you tired of being 30 years behind the others in your age group?

red states rule
09-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Aren't you tired of being 30 years behind the others in your age group?

Unlike you SD I am very happy. I have a good job, making great money, paid off all my debt, increased my 401K, and I enjoy going to work

You on the other hand come acroos as a very angry, bitter, grumpy old liberal who is pissed off that once again liberalism has been proven a total and complete failure

Your civil tone only confirms that along with your arrogant and condescending attitude.

You remind me of another liberal we had here named Virgil. You remind me alot of him and would not be surprised if you know him very well