PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Host Flips Out While Defending Welfare Handouts

red states rule
09-03-2012, 07:10 AM
If you thought Chris Matthews was unhinged, Melissa Harris Perry out did MR Tingle while she was defending welfare handouts

Ms Perry who blew a gasket and lashed out yelling "What is riskier then being poor"?

Go to the 8minute mark to enjoy the meltdown

http://youtu.be/BksDAblnFtU

Trigg
09-03-2012, 09:33 AM
This gets so very old listening to this shit about welfare. I don't like welfare because I see people on it every day, and I live in an area that is 98% WHITE.

Welfare isn't linked to black people, liberals would love for people to buy into this shit, but people refuse to.

There are so many people who really need the hand up. Unfortunatally there are probably 20% who are working the system. They know how much they can make before they loose their assistance. There is a lot at stake if they loose it, free heathcare, free food, free college. And for every person who genuinely NEEDS the help there's that group who's milking the system.

The libs in the MSM don't want to hear that though, they're to busy playing the race card.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 09:38 AM
This gets so very old listening to this shit about welfare. I don't like welfare because I see people on it every day, and I live in an area that is 98% WHITE.

Welfare isn't linked to black people, liberals would love for people to buy into this shit, but people refuse to.

There are so many people who really need the hand up. Unfortunatally there are probably 20% who are working the system. They know how much they can make before they loose their assistance. There is a lot at stake if they loose it, free heathcare, free food, free college. And for every person who genuinely NEEDS the help there's that group who's milking the system.

The libs in the MSM don't want to hear that though, they're to busy playing the race card.

You would think the hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars spend on handouts we would at least get a thank you from these liberal pinheads

Instead we are yelled at for asking questions and told we have to dig deeper and hand over MORE of the money we earn for more of the handouts to those who are feeding at the public trough

aboutime
09-03-2012, 02:35 PM
If you thought Chris Matthews was unhinged, Melissa Harris Perry out did MR Tingle while she was defending welfare handouts

Ms Perry who blew a gasket and lashed out yelling "What is riskier then being poor"?

Go to the 8minute mark to enjoy the meltdown

http://youtu.be/BksDAblnFtU

Imagine that? An MSNBC NERD...talking about NERD-LAND?
I wasn't aware that Maddow, and Matthews were able to Disguise themselves so well, and become a member of the MSNBC token Black Announcer crowd so easily.

Question. Are we now all supposed to come here and complain about the TINGLE'S we feel, that make us want to use either EX-LAX or PREPARATION-H, to overcome those Crappy feelings of television constipation syndrome????

aboutime
09-03-2012, 02:38 PM
Imagine that? An MSNBC NERD...talking about NERD-LAND?
I wasn't aware that Maddow, and Matthews were able to Disguise themselves so well, and become a member of the MSNBC token Black Announcer crowd so easily.

Question. Are we now all supposed to come here and complain about the TINGLE'S we feel, that make us want to use either EX-LAX or PREPARATION-H, to overcome those Crappy feelings of television constipation syndrome????

By the way. That yelling stooge from the Obama MSNBC crowd is the Pervasiveness of STUPIDITY, hiding behind the PRETEND caring about people she probably wouldn't give the time of day to.....in person. SNOBS are that way.

red states rule
09-03-2012, 03:19 PM
By the way. That yelling stooge from the Obama MSNBC crowd is the Pervasiveness of STUPIDITY, hiding behind the PRETEND caring about people she probably wouldn't give the time of day to.....in person. SNOBS are that way.

and here I thought talking about welfare and food stamps was RACIST!!!!!!!

glockmail
09-03-2012, 06:17 PM
The entire premise of her argument is that Republicans hate welfare because they are racist. This shit got old long ago.

aboutime
09-03-2012, 06:29 PM
The entire premise of her argument is that Republicans hate welfare because they are racist. This shit got old long ago.

glockmail If we all stay quiet, and say nothing. That is exactly what the Democrat-Liberal, Obama types want everyone to think. And they have convinced a large portion of the American population. Mostly Black Americans, to believe that because. TRUTH BE TOLD. Democrats like Obama WANT, and NEED Those Black Americans to remain UN-Educated, and lacking Knowledge to give them the wisdom to know the difference between Intentional Liberal Lies, and actual facts.

If you talk to ANY OBAMA follower. You can learn instantly. They honestly have been convinced to believe EVERYTHING any Democrat, or Obama says. And they are not Smart enough..due to poor education. To recognize how they have been, and will always be played for the fools by Obama, and the Democrats who WANT, and NEED them to remain UN-EDUCATED.
That's just the way Democrats work. Take advantage of the poorly educated, and you can convince them of anything...if a DOLLAR is the reward for their Ignorance.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Anybody notice how it is ALWAYS from these people--- just let us take more from you!
Then they take more to buy votes with !!!-Tyr

glockmail
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
glockmail If we all stay quiet, and say nothing. That is exactly what the Democrat-Liberal, Obama types want everyone to think. And they have convinced a large portion of the American population. Mostly Black Americans, to believe that because. TRUTH BE TOLD. Democrats like Obama WANT, and NEED Those Black Americans to remain UN-Educated, and lacking Knowledge to give them the wisdom to know the difference between Intentional Liberal Lies, and actual facts.

If you talk to ANY OBAMA follower. You can learn instantly. They honestly have been convinced to believe EVERYTHING any Democrat, or Obama says. And they are not Smart enough..due to poor education. To recognize how they have been, and will always be played for the fools by Obama, and the Democrats who WANT, and NEED them to remain UN-EDUCATED.
That's just the way Democrats work. Take advantage of the poorly educated, and you can convince them of anything...if a DOLLAR is the reward for their Ignorance.

The fact is my friend that it is the Democrat Party that has a long history of racism against blacks. After they lost a 100 year battle to make basic civil rights the law of the nation they switch tactics of segregation and burning crosses to one much more insidious- and effective. Founding members of the KKK would be proud to see how today's Democrat Party has destroyed the black man through liberal social policy, welfare, public housing and failed public schools.

Kathianne
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
The fact is my friend that it is the Democrat Party that has a long history of racism against blacks. After they lost a 100 year battle to make basic civil rights the law of the nation they switch tactics of segregation and burning crosses to one much more insidious- and effective. Founding members of the KKK would be proud to see how today's Democrat Party has destroyed the black man through liberal social policy, welfare, public housing and failed public schools.

I think you missed the numbers culled through abortions?

glockmail
09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
I think you missed the numbers culled through abortions? "Liberal social policy".

Kathianne
09-03-2012, 08:34 PM
"Liberal social policy".

Ok, barely. Seems more on welfare without checks, but point.

glockmail
09-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Ok, barely. Seems more on welfare without checks, but point.Not "barely"; "summary". If you want me to mention every nuance of the Democrat Party's 200-plus year-old War on Blacks I can do that, but it will take me several pages.

And I know that you know it anyway, Old Broad. ;)

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Good to see RSR watching MSNBC. I know he is a faithful listener of Ed Schultz.
I have never turned on MSNBC myself. Which is why I am happy that RSR keeps me updated. :2up:

glockmail
09-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Listening to Ed with a weak mind makes you dumber Gabs and you can't afford to be any less intelligent than you already are. So good move. :thumb:

gabosaurus
09-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Ed used to be on the radio when I was in college, so I have heard him a few times. His shrill tone and lack of patience made me think he is the liberal version of Hannity.

Kathianne
09-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Ed used to be on the radio when I was in college, so I have heard him a few times. His shrill tone and lack of patience made me think he is the liberal version of Hannity.

On tv I've seen them both. I don't care for Hannity, but Ed beats him by a mile for bombast.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Good to see RSR watching MSNBC. I know he is a faithful listener of Ed Schultz.
I have never turned on MSNBC myself. Which is why I am happy that RSR keeps me updated. :2up:

What makes you think I watch DNCTV Gabby? The video is from You Tube

You are probably a devoted viewer of DNCTV - hell you could be a host on a show along side Rachal Mancow and Mr Tingle Up His Leg

red states rule
09-04-2012, 06:41 AM
On tv I've seen them both. I don't care for Hannity, but Ed beats him by a mile for bombast.

I find Sean very civil and he does have opposing viewpoints on his show - unlike most of the shows on DNCTV

tailfins
09-04-2012, 07:19 AM

I paid $1200/mo to cram a family of four in a hotel room because no one would rent to an unemployed person with savings. Meanwhile, down the street were NEW public housing townhouses with a two year waiting list. What this means is if you artfully avoid a job for two years you get a NEW townhouse rent free. I needed four months of assistance and it wasn't there. Democrat compassion means committing to "poverty". The system is designed for those who PLAN (and plan carefully) to stay on it permanently, NOT for those who could use a few months of assistance.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 07:22 AM
http://files.myopera.com/SqueakeyCat/blog/MistakesToMyLiberalAcquaintences.jpg

taft2012
09-04-2012, 07:39 AM
She asked in despair "Do you think it's easy to be poor in America?"

The obvious response would be; "Where in the world is it easier to be poor?"

red states rule
09-04-2012, 07:41 AM
She asked in despair "Do you think it's easy to be poor in America?"

The obvious response would be; "Where in the world is it easier to be poor?"

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/attachments/fitness-nutrition/27796d1244673611-teach-poor-how-cook-funny_motivational-posters-3r-2.jpg

Shadow
09-04-2012, 06:30 PM
I find Sean very civil and he does have opposing viewpoints on his show - unlike most of the shows on DNCTV

I can only take Sean in small doses (but I have only listened to his radio show...been awhile though). He has an annoying habit of running off on tangents that seem to last an eternity. When he detours through the weeds like that he loses my interest quick. I will give him props though. He was one of the only hosts that totally defended Hillary Clinton when she was being trashed by her own party during the primaries. One of the few media outlets to highlight it too. Can't say the same for any of the left leaning media personalities.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
I paid $1200/mo to cram a family of four in a hotel room because no one would rent to an unemployed person with savings. Meanwhile, down the street were NEW public housing townhouses with a two year waiting list. What this means is if you artfully avoid a job for two years you get a NEW townhouse rent free. I needed four months of assistance and it wasn't there. Democrat compassion means committing to "poverty". The system is designed for those who PLAN (and plan carefully) to stay on it permanently, NOT for those who could use a few months of assistance.

If you are the type they think will not sell your vote it is ff-you. Hardworking Americans are that type. Dems see them as enemies deserving punishment. In other words they reward lazy worthless ffkers that have sold out to them! An entire race here depends on that too..-Tyr

aboutime
09-04-2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/attachments/fitness-nutrition/27796d1244673611-teach-poor-how-cook-funny_motivational-posters-3r-2.jpg

Did anyone notice how...in all of her lousy, terrible, crocodile tear filled rant....that not once did she mention how the POOR in the United States are. THE RICHEST POOR people on Earth??

She never admitted how those who seek Welfare, and Food stamps like it is a natural way of life, are the very same people who have brand-new cars. Sometimes, more than one car. With those SHINY, EXPENSIVE RIMS they parade around. On the way to spend their Food Stamps that purchase stuff they will eat....while sitting in front of the 70 Inch Wide Screen HD TV, with ObamaVision?????
And let's not forget. How women with six to eight children collect at the same time...the missing husband lives next door, collecting welfare and food stamps too!

red states rule
09-05-2012, 03:05 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/f6YaKosLCdM/0.jpg