PDA

View Full Version : A Story

red states rule
09-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Saw this and thought of Jim - and most of the guys here on the board

http://www.tag-pictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/funny-poor-story-on-boyfriend.jpg

jimnyc
09-04-2012, 07:53 AM
I would have smacked him for simply looking at a huge fat ass, like J LO or Kim Kardashian. I don't understand the attraction to the big asses myself. But I do appreciate the driving dog!

red states rule
09-04-2012, 07:55 AM
I would have smacked him for simply looking at a huge fat ass, like J LO or Kim Kardashian. I don't understand the attraction to the big asses myself. But I do appreciate the driving dog!

Huge fat ass?

The size fits her fine and she is not fat

Oh well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

CSM
09-04-2012, 08:05 AM
First of all, I was really impressed that the dog in question was not only driving a car but a TAXI! That shows some real individual responsibility on the dog's part. I did not however, see any asses, jack asses, burros or donkeys.

Shadow
09-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Saw this and thought of Jim - and most of the guys here on the board

http://www.tag-pictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/funny-poor-story-on-boyfriend.jpg

Funny. I was thinking before I even read the caption...looks like that dog is driving the car. Then I was trying to decide what men would be looking at LOL. Trying to read the fine print on her ass...yes? And Jim...do you really think she has a fat ass?

aboutime
09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Funny. I was thinking before I even read the caption...looks like that dog is driving the car. Then I was trying to decide what men would be looking at LOL. Trying to read the fine print on her ass...yes? And Jim...do you really think she has a fat ass?

Wow. Two more cheeks to powder?

Shadow. Since you didn't ask me the same question you asked Jim. NO. That's not fat at all.

P.S......"There's a dog in the photo?????"

NightTrain
09-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Nice ass! I have to admit I didn't see that text on her untll it was pointed out...