PDA

View Full Version : On what day during the DNC, will the total National Debt hit $16 trillion?

Little-Acorn
09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
See the attached graph. Source: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

Each dot is the dollar amount (in $billions) stated by the U.S. government, at the end of each business day.

It's not from the "National Debt Clock", that's just a timer set by someone who isn't even in the government, according to a guess about "about how fast" the debt is rising.

These are the actual numbers put out daily, by the U.S. Government itself.

Can you guess which day during the Democrat National Convention, the National Debt will hit the $16 trillion threshold?

red states rule
09-04-2012, 02:14 PM
I would not be surprised if it hit the $16 Trillion mark tonight

Maybe as Michelle is speaking and giving her lame defense of her hubby, blaming Bush and Republicans, and giving Americans dietary tips

red states rule
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Just turned on Fox News and we have passed the $16 Trillion mark

Thank you Pres Obama!!!!!!!

aboutime
09-04-2012, 03:18 PM
It's there, and it seems. NO Democrat, Liberal wants to remind anyone about that number.

But then. They will just do the expected, and BLAME BUSH again.

Nothing new. Same old crap. Just a different container.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 03:21 PM
It's there, and it seems. NO Democrat, Liberal wants to remind anyone about that number.

But then. They will just do the expected, and BLAME BUSH again.

Nothing new. Same old crap. Just a different container.

There is no reason for anyone to watch any of the speakers - let alone Obama

This is what will be repeated over and over in every speech. It will be someone elses fault, Obama is a innocent bystander, we are on the right track, we are better off then we were 4 years ago - and anyone who believes any of that BS please stand on your head

Oh and anyone who does not support Obama is a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little-Acorn
09-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Some people (including Fox News sometimes) try to cite the website "www.usdebtclock.org" as a source for what the National Debt is. But in fact, that website is set up and maintained by people who are not even in the government. It is nothing but a bunch of free-running counters that count automatically, unconnected to what the real Debt is. It gets adjusted every now and then to try to keep it close to reality. So it's close, but never exactly correct.

But since it looks really cool (and is fairly close), people like to point at it.

The actual website of the U.S. Government, on which they publish the actual National Debt on a daily basis, is http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np .

And at 4:00 PM Eastern time today, the U.S. government updated its official website with the latest figure for the National Debt achieved by the close of business on Friday, August 31, 2012:

$16,015,769,788,215.80

Source: http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np

So, in fact, we hit $16 trillion last week, on Friday.

This fact was not published until 4:00 PM Eastern time today, Tuesday, Sept. 4.

aboutime
09-04-2012, 03:56 PM
There is no reason for anyone to watch any of the speakers - let alone Obama

This is what will be repeated over and over in every speech. It will be someone elses fault, Obama is a innocent bystander, we are on the right track, we are better off then we were 4 years ago - and anyone who believes any of that BS please stand on your head

Oh and anyone who does not support Obama is a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

red states rule. Exactly right. In fact. If anyone absolutely, positively, MUST listen to the present DNC convention. You do have an alternative where you can hear THE EXACT WORDS, PHRASES, SENTENCES, and ACCUSATIONS without wasting time, trying to tune in to the DNC Lie-Fest.
Simple go to GOOGLE, and type in the words "OBAMA LIES".

Same stuff, just repeated hundreds of times since he Lied his way into Office.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 03:58 PM
red states rule. Exactly right. In fact. If anyone absolutely, positively, MUST listen to the present DNC convention. You do have an alternative where you can hear THE EXACT WORDS, PHRASES, SENTENCES, and ACCUSATIONS without wasting time, trying to tune in to the DNC Lie-Fest.
Simple go to GOOGLE, and type in the words "OBAMA LIES".

Same stuff, just repeated hundreds of times since he Lied his way into Office.

Tell me about it. I set my DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" and all I ever get are Obama speeches and press conferences

aboutime
09-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Tell me about it. I set my DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" and all I ever get are Obama speeches and press conferences

That's good advice. My doctor told me last week. When I feel constipated more than two days. Watch a video of Obama, or Pelosi, and he said "You'll thank me for it later."

red states rule
09-05-2012, 03:03 AM
You will take note our resident libs have avoided this thread - just as the Dems at the DNC are ignoring the new debt total

All the trillions in spending and what do we have to show for it besides a credit downgrade?