PDA

View Full Version : Depressing - Very Depressing

red states rule
09-04-2012, 01:38 PM
I do hope a majority of the voters correct their massive error from 2008

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547323_3719098456055_1024648727_n.jpg

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 02:07 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547323_3719098456055_1024648727_n.jpg

Voting for McCain & Palin would have been even stupider.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 02:09 PM

As like Gabby and other libs - do NOT talk about Obama at all costs SD.

Something you do very well

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Is Obama always the better choice? No, but he was in my view in 08.

I see you can only win an argument by trying to put words in the mouths of others. Dosn't work!:laugh:

red states rule
09-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Is Obama always the better choice? No, but he was in my view in 08.

I see you can only win an argument by trying to put words in the mouths of others. Dosn't work!:laugh:

Hey I am glad you love gas prices doubling, millions more unemployed, record number of folks on food stamps, more people going on disability last month then finding a job, and of course none of this is Obama's fault

You have proved once again SD that liberaism is logics retarded cousin

aboutime
09-04-2012, 03:49 PM

red states rule. I like that above. It actually says what many of us have known since long before Obama was elected.

Which reminds me, as those millions of Americans mentioned above voted for Obama. How we are seeing the results of making such a mistake. Right here, among the members line SD.
Something else most of us also know about this is. It shows how desperately poor the educational level, or the absence of logical thinking, and common sense may re-elect obama again since such a huge number of Americans...really are clueless, under-educated, and so selfish about their own life. They refuse to admit, or accept that IN LARGE NUMBERS. They know they made a mistake. But are now in a position where they WOULDN'T DARE admit to making a mistake, or....they fear being labeled as racists. Merely because their equally Un-educated friends, and neighbors would call them racists because they dared to disagree with Obama.
And we also know. That disagreement with Obama is taken far more as a RACIAL excuse, than the honest reasoning of Obama's idea's being dangerous for America.
We are between that ROCK and HARD PLACE. Catch-22, and Murphy's Law...combined. Resulting in 'YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DO, and DAMNED IF YOU DON'T!"

red states rule
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM
red states rule. I like that above. It actually says what many of us have known since long before Obama was elected.

Which reminds me, as those millions of Americans mentioned above voted for Obama. How we are seeing the results of making such a mistake. Right here, among the members line SD.
Something else most of us also know about this is. It shows how desperately poor the educational level, or the absence of logical thinking, and common sense may re-elect obama again since such a huge number of Americans...really are clueless, under-educated, and so selfish about their own life. They refuse to admit, or accept that IN LARGE NUMBERS. They know they made a mistake. But are now in a position where they WOULDN'T DARE admit to making a mistake, or....they fear being labeled as racists. Merely because their equally Un-educated friends, and neighbors would call them racists because they dared to disagree with Obama.
And we also know. That disagreement with Obama is taken far more as a RACIAL excuse, than the honest reasoning of Obama's idea's being dangerous for America.
We are between that ROCK and HARD PLACE. Catch-22, and Murphy's Law...combined. Resulting in 'YOUR DAMNED IF YOU DO, and DAMNED IF YOU DON'T!"

It is amazing to see people like Gabby and SD (who never stop telling us how smart they are) constantly try to deflect what a total failure Obama has been

I leanred way back in 10th grade that being a liberal means never having to admit you are wrong or saying your are sorry

I have never seen so many "smart" people make up so many stupid excuses for Obama which has turned out to be the second coming of Jimmy Carter

aboutime
09-04-2012, 04:06 PM
It is amazing to see people like Gabby and SD (who never stop telling us how smart they are) constantly try to deflect what a total failure Obama has been

I leanred way back in 10th grade that being a liberal means never having to admit you are wrong or saying your are sorry

I have never seen so many "smart" people make up so many stupid excuses for Obama which has turned out to be the second coming of Jimmy Carter

Speaking of Gabby. Looks like the invisible is taking place as predicted. But SD. I'm really surprised...somewhat. But then. Like you. I learned a very long time ago how they would rather betray those closest to them, than admit they ever made such a terrible mistake. Even to the point of making those excuses. Which I later learned...were nothing but fancy forms of lying to hide their own ignorance, and try to make others look stupid. While they always claim Only they, are smarter than everyone else. Until....they are caught in one of their lies...which brings on a second lie to cover the first.
They simply have no idea how silly they are. It must be in the genes.

red states rule
09-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Speaking of Gabby. Looks like the invisible is taking place as predicted. But SD. I'm really surprised...somewhat. But then. Like you. I learned a very long time ago how they would rather betray those closest to them, than admit they ever made such a terrible mistake. Even to the point of making those excuses. Which I later learned...were nothing but fancy forms of lying to hide their own ignorance, and try to make others look stupid. While they always claim Only they, are smarter than everyone else. Until....they are caught in one of their lies...which brings on a second lie to cover the first.
They simply have no idea how silly they are. It must be in the genes.

I have posted this before, but in case Gabby, SD, or any other Obama voter - is interested

http://youtu.be/201pgTaEseQ

aboutime
09-04-2012, 04:18 PM
The most important BS removal Americans can, and should make. Will remove the liberal BS in January from.......

3908 here!

red states rule
09-04-2012, 04:21 PM
The most important BS removal Americans can, and should make. Will remove the liberal BS in January from.......

3908 here!

More like Amateur Hour at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue<!-- google_ad_section_end --> finally closes its 4 years run

Shadow
09-04-2012, 06:10 PM

In what way was Obama a better choice? Be specific.

aboutime
09-04-2012, 08:03 PM

Shadow. It would probably be better to ask Obama himself before asking SD, or Gabby.

Remember. Someone else does their talking, and thinking for them. They are incapable of generating an honest thought on their own.

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 08:29 PM

In 08 I listened to both sides and cast my vote for Obama. Am I sorry? No I'm not considering the choice. Naturally you can only believe about 10% of what most canidates offered althought McCain was more upfront and there is where he lost me. I don't think he or anybody really comprehended how bad things actually were and getting worse. McCain was a known quality and I did consider him to be a loose cannon due to witnessesing too many "knee jerk" reactions from him over the years. In personal honesty he ranked #1. I think todays economy to him was something to be fixed with yesterdays fixes that were all he understood.

Although disappointed with Obama in more than a few of his decisions and directions he has made, I still agree with my voting decision in 08.

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Shadow. It would probably be better to ask Obama himself before asking SD, or Gabby.

Remember. Someone else does their talking, and thinking for them. They are incapable of generating an honest thought on their own.

Exactly whom is it that does my talking for me? Maybe I'm delusional but I was always understood that I was responsible for my own well being by correct thoughts and actions.

aboutime
09-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Exactly whom is it that does my talking for me? Maybe I'm delusional but I was always understood that I was responsible for my own well being by correct thoughts and actions.

Exactly anyone who follows the Obama lead, which would be almost one hundred recorded Lies. That is who speaks for you until you begin to accept that you are not required to always agree...even when you know they might be wrong. But the Liberal thing most all of you follow of allowing someone else to do your thinking, and speaking for you...IS WHO.
Until then. Like so many who are presently at the DNC convention. Those who LEAD the Liberal Sheep...do your thinking, and perform their actions...using your name.

sundaydriver
09-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Exactly anyone who follows the Obama lead, which would be almost one hundred recorded Lies. That is who speaks for you until you begin to accept that you are not required to always agree...even when you know they might be wrong. But the Liberal thing most all of you follow of allowing someone else to do your thinking, and speaking for you...IS WHO.
Until then. Like so many who are presently at the DNC convention. Those who LEAD the Liberal Sheep...do your thinking, and perform their actions...using your name.

C'mon ab, it don't see my words as scripeted by what I hear or read. More by what I've learned thru life. So I voted for Obama and don't speek the same anti almost everything rhetoric as most on the board, but have seen your almost exact same speel here a hundred times before.

red states rule
09-05-2012, 02:56 AM
In 08 I listened to both sides and cast my vote for Obama. Am I sorry? No I'm not considering the choice. Naturally you can only believe about 10% of what most canidates offered althought McCain was more upfront and there is where he lost me. I don't think he or anybody really comprehended how bad things actually were and getting worse. McCain was a known quality and I did consider him to be a loose cannon due to witnessesing too many "knee jerk" reactions from him over the years. In personal honesty he ranked #1. I think todays economy to him was something to be fixed with yesterdays fixes that were all he understood.

Although disappointed with Obama in more than a few of his decisions and directions he has made, I still agree with my voting decision in 08.

So you like the high unemployment; the now $16 trillion in dent; the doubling of gas prices, the continued oli ban in the Gulf, the hundreds of billions in pure waste and pork; the growing list of people on government handouts, the slap in the face of small business owners who Obama told they did not not build their business; and the insane demand that the top 1% who currently pay 40% of all federal income tax collected should pay MORE?

Please explain how Obama's economic ideas WILL "fix" the current Obama economy