PDA

View Full Version : Good Polls For Mitt

red states rule
09-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Looks like all the personal attacks and blantant lies are backfrining on Obama. I am sure the Oval Office and the poll takers are in deep shock

First from CNN:

The race is tied among likely voters at 48 percent apiece, and Republicans have a six-percentage-point enthusiasm edge. Mitt Romney's favorability is now +10, at 53/43. For the first time, Romney is viewed more favorably than President Obama, who's at 51/48. Joe Biden's under-water on favorability, while Paul Ryan is +11. Romney has a six-point lead on the economy, is virtually tied on foreign policy and Medicare, and has overtaken Obama on leadership qualities. He has also seized the lead on the question of which candidate has an "optimistic vision" for the country's future. Romney leads Obama by ten full points among independents. Despite all of this information, a plurality says the RNC made them less likely to vote for the Republican ticket (even as their head-to-head and favorability polling increased). What? Question: If Romney's beating Obama in favorability for the first time and has a double-digit lead with indies, how is the overall race tied? The poll doesn't include a partisan breakdown, nor any indication of how things were weighted. Plus, it has a very small sample size, leading to some wacky, contradictory data. I'd say Team Romney should be pleased with the overall results and trends without buying into the specifics too heavily.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/09/04/rel9a.pdf

and from ABC

Barack Obama approaches his nomination for a second term with the lowest pre-convention personal popularity of an incumbent president in ABC News/Washington Post polls since the 1980s. He’s also at his lowest of the year among registered voters, with trouble among women. Just 47 percent of registered voters in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll see Obama favorably overall, down 7 percentage points from his recent peak in April, while 49 percent rate him unfavorably. He’s numerically underwater in this group for the first time since February. The decline has occurred entirely among women registered voters – from 57-39 percent favorable-unfavorable in April to a numerically negative 46-50 percent now. That’s Obama’s lowest score among women voters – a focus of recent political positioning – in ABC/Post polls since he took office. Unusually, his rating among men, 50-47 percent favorable-unfavorable, is numerically better than it is among women, albeit not by a significant margin. The result is not the only sign of the work ahead for Obama among women. In a separate ABC/Post poll last week, he led Romney among women registered voters in vote preference by just 6 points, 49-43 percent. In 2008, Obama won women by 13 points, 56-43 percent. As if misery loves company, Mitt Romney’s favorability rating remains numerically lower even than Obama’s in this poll, produced for ABC byLanger Research Associates. Nonetheless Romney does show a faint convention bounce, a 5-point gain in favorability among all adults vs. a week ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/obamas-popularity-dips-underwater-for-romney-a-faint-favorability-bounce/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2012/09/05/three_good_polls_for_romney

Abbey Marie
09-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the uplifting news. :2up:

red states rule
09-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the uplifting news. :2up:

Happy to put a smile on your face Abbey

The news will get worse for Obama and the Dems when the jobs report comes out this Friday. The day after Obama bellows how we are on the right track and on the road to recovery

aboutime
09-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Happy to put a smile on your face Abbey

The news will get worse for Obama and the Dems when the jobs report comes out this Friday. The day after Obama bellows how we are on the right track and on the road to recovery

I found something else we can all be happy about..with Obama.

Two things actually. The MSM didn't want to say anything about this because they Love Obama so much but.

The other day. When Obama had an ALL MILITARY audience. It sounded more like a funeral was taking place. That's ONE.

And second. Today. I read about a Democrat politician who worked with his relatives to DISRUPT, and DEFRAUD the Voting process for Service members overseas with their ABSENTEE BALLOTS...that were being delayed, or re-directed due to typically harder RED TAPE created by Supporters of Democrats, and Obama.

Anyone wonder WHY we haven't heard those two stories on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, or CNN????

red states rule
09-06-2012, 02:37 AM
I found something else we can all be happy about..with Obama.

Two things actually. The MSM didn't want to say anything about this because they Love Obama so much but.

The other day. When Obama had an ALL MILITARY audience. It sounded more like a funeral was taking place. That's ONE.

And second. Today. I read about a Democrat politician who worked with his relatives to DISRUPT, and DEFRAUD the Voting process for Service members overseas with their ABSENTEE BALLOTS...that were being delayed, or re-directed due to typically harder RED TAPE created by Supporters of Democrats, and Obama.

Anyone wonder WHY we haven't heard those two stories on ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, or CNN????

The more polls that come out as we get closer to the election the more the myth of Obama is exposed to the light of day

People vote with their pocketbooks not will not buckle under the threat of being called a racist if they reject Obama