PDA

View Full Version : Emails suggest Axelrod leaned on Gallup after unfavorable poll

tailfins
09-06-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/06/emails-suggest-axelrod-leaned-on-gallup-after-unfavorable-poll/

jimnyc
09-06-2012, 07:03 PM
I was never fond of polls and anyone that has posted with me for years know how I feel. I'm not fond of small samples speaking for the entire nation. But I also don't know how I would feel about any of these agencies meeting up with someone on their polls. I hope a meeting never occurred. While I'm not fond of polls, I do understand their importance and how others votes may be swayed by the popular polls. This is why it's so important to Axelrod. I'm not saying anything they discuss may change a future poll, but there's no guarantee of that either. I would have advised either party to avoid any such meeting just for the appearance alone. Would be interesting to see which direction the polls went after all of this, specifically, and what changes came as a result, whether in the numbers or in the methodology.

Anton Chigurh
09-06-2012, 07:07 PM
There's only one poll that counts.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
The usual strongarm tactics obama and crew are so well known for, its thha Chicago way.
Imagine back in the day if Bush had done anything like that! All hell would have broke loose and continued for years about it. Here is why dems are shat IMO, they pretend that obama and crew arent doing the corrupt and dirty crap that they do so damn often! Basicly they have NO HONOR!--Tyr

aboutime
09-06-2012, 09:17 PM
The usual strongarm tactics obama and crew are so well known for, its thha Chicago way.
Imagine back in the day if Bush had done anything like that! All hell would have broke loose and continued for years about it. Here is why dems are shat IMO, they pretend that obama and crew arent doing the corrupt and dirty crap that they do so damn often! Basicly they have NO HONOR!--Tyr

Tyr. My wife and I watch quite a bit of the History Channel during the weekends, and mostly those one hour stories about the Mob, or the early Mafia leaders like Capone, Gambone, and the other famous, or infamous names of Chicago crime.

And in this case. After watching, and learning much about Chicago kinds of Mob politics. AxelRod is the 21st century version of all of the HOODS he wished he was today. Much of what Rahm is doing as the Jerky Mayor of the Windy City proves they need Obama to come back and RULE the Mob Family.

In other words. Under Obama. We are just seeing a re-run of the History of Crooks who occupy the top offices, and steal from the same people who put them there....based on the endless hatred, and fear they generate in order to Control the Uneducated who need the FREE handouts.

gabosaurus
09-06-2012, 10:59 PM
In other words. Under Obama. We are just seeing a re-run of the History of Crooks who occupy the top offices, and steal from the same people who put them there....based on the endless hatred, and fear they generate in order to Control the Uneducated who need the FREE handouts.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/10/21/129006373653011484.jpg

red states rule
09-07-2012, 02:41 AM
What will Alexrod do to the voters when they give Obama his termination papers? Besides screaming how racist they are?